end-game bm question

I_sage_i - Harshlands
I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Blademaster
welll as you can see im a wizzy but i have re rolled a bm! now its getting towards end-game now and i was wondering which is the best TT armor set combo to get..(i allready have decides/lunar cape/TT90 gold bracers.)
Post edited by I_sage_i - Harshlands on

Comments

• Doodlesmoosh - Heavens Tear
    Doodlesmoosh - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    TT99 HA wrists, plate, boots. Nirvana second cast leggings from TT99 HA. Pan Gu or Love up and down. Cube/warsong neck/belt, both the elemental ones. That's end game, if you meant budget build high APS stuff.

2 TT99 LA pieces (usually wrists or boots and 1 ornament)
    2 TT99 HA pieces
    Cape
    Deicide
    (At this point you're 4 APS)
    Nirvana leggings OR one of the -int tomes.
    (At this point you're 5 APS)

As for the poll option, getting the necklace is the cheaper option if you combine LA boots/wrists with an ornament. But you sacrifice 5% of your HP for it and possibly quite a bit of magical defense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    TT99 HA wrists, plate, boots. Nirvana second cast leggings from TT99 HA. Pan Gu or Love up and down. Cube/warsong neck/belt, both the elemental ones. That's end game, if you meant budget build high APS stuff.

2 TT99 LA pieces (usually wrists or boots and 1 ornament)
    2 TT99 HA pieces
    Cape
    Deicide
    (At this point you're 4 APS)
    Nirvana leggings OR one of the -int tomes.
    (At this point you're 5 APS)

As for the poll option, getting the necklace is the cheaper option if you combine LA boots/wrists with an ornament. But you sacrifice 5% of your HP for it and possibly quite a bit of magical defense.

ouch headache...can u just vote >.> no offese
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You forgot to add one option: plate + boots and wrist + belt. Which is what I'd do.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    You forgot to add one option: plate + boots and wrist + belt. Which is what I'd do.

no i didnt forget to add an option......
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Never use evasion ornaments; they have no use at all. If you absolutely have to use LA for interval, I'd recommend LA wrists and boots with HA chest and pants.

If you're going for Nirvana pants, I'd get HA chest and belt, leaving pants open for quenched Nirvana.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Never use evasion ornaments; they have no use at all. If you absolutely have to use LA for interval, I'd recommend LA wrists and boots with HA chest and pants.

If you're going for Nirvana pants, I'd get HA chest and belt, leaving pants open for quenched Nirvana.

thanks for this....(i forgot i was gonna use 99 HA chest) ive seen some +7 refined evasion ornamentsbb:chuckle and ya im goin nirvana pants okey so http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=a6675895eadea133 is good?

make changes were needed..not sure what to do for a helm and cube necks r 60m on server now which made me happy b:pleased
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    "HA wirst LA boots Protection necklace EVASION belt"

because HA wrists gives the most pdef (more than HA boots) while LA wrists have the worst pdef (less than LA boots)
    protection neck because of the physical attack increase

any ornaments you chose, you still need some mdef ornaments for pvp so thats like the best option so far

your next option is your 4th option from the list but is slightly worse imo

3rd option:http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f7f485756998ed8c
    4th option:http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=950fbdea22d0a228
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010

lol dan leaves his pants open...

anyways, best route to go:
    lunar cape
    nirvana pants
    deicide
    tome
    TT99 HA gloves/shoes

demon spark and you now have 5.0 **** the LA gear, all it does is make you have a base 4.0, which is unnecessary if you can already permaspark at 3.33. LA bonus can eliminate need for scroll, costing ~60m instead of 300m, but hey, thats only if you want it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Personally I did LA wrist and LA legs, changing from LA wrist and LA belt. Had HA chest and boots, and freed up belt+neck for cube/warsong ornaments (likely elemental) there.

The main reason I chose legs was for when I leveled up my archer and sin on the same account, I'd have legs nirvana'd to transfer amongst each character.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    dont get any LA. get nirvana pants and interval tome. stop being p00r. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    dont get any LA. get nirvana pants and interval tome. stop being p00r. b:bye
    yes, because this was TOTALLY helpful, not everyone puts their college tuition into pw you know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    "HA wirst LA boots Protection necklace EVASION belt"

because HA wrists gives the most pdef (more than HA boots) while LA wrists have the worst pdef (less than LA boots)
    protection neck because of the physical attack increase

any ornaments you chose, you still need some mdef ornaments for pvp so thats like the best option so far

your next option is your 4th option from the list but is slightly worse imo

3rd option:http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f7f485756998ed8c
    4th option:http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=950fbdea22d0a228

Your build is also viable, but let's consider that the evasion belt wouldn't have any refinement purposes. If you can manage +5 belt and +5 rings you'll already gain ~600 Phys Def and ~500 Mage Def from the 2 LA pieces. HA99 wrists gives a static Phys Def add, whereas having the HA99 belt gives you a flexible Phys Def add which will complement the Mage Def add from wrists.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited October 2010

DaRn YoU! b:thanks

I asked this question a few weeks ago and ended it with a "thanks, I think I know what I'm gonna do" but never posted it. What Dan said is exactly it.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    la writs boots if you want 4 aps base or g 15 claws

full ha if you want 3.33

the bm comunity needs to hold some kind of spanish inquisition for our LA orn "specials"

i vote we have them killed with pyro gush spamb:surrender
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    yes, because this was TOTALLY helpful, not everyone puts their college tuition into pw you know

neither do I.

If you can afford tt99 gear / LG cape / Lunar claws etc, you should be able to save up for the tome and pants. Sorry for suggesting the most optimal build, guess thats not helpful?

Stop being p00r. b:byeb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i choose neither of those choices. I prefer LA arm+boot. Nirvana legs. HA orn+chest.

I recommend to never get evasion ornaments, unless you can actually get them to +12 and have a magic set for mages.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    i choose neither of those choices. I prefer LA arm+boot. Nirvana legs. HA orn+chest.

I recommend to never get evasion ornaments, unless you can actually get them to +12 and have a magic set for mages.

dont you mean "none" of those choices? but anyway thanks for all the replys. ive decided to go with http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cd57e3e2035149f5 maybe ill add pan gu tome if i ever decide to save for it
  • kenlee
    edited October 2010
    Your build is also viable, but let's consider that the evasion belt wouldn't have any refinement purposes. If you can manage +5 belt and +5 rings you'll already gain ~600 Phys Def and ~500 Mage Def from the 2 LA pieces. HA99 wrists gives a static Phys Def add, whereas having the HA99 belt gives you a flexible Phys Def add which will complement the Mage Def add from wrists.
    but my option already has decent magic defense, better than 4th option and like 100ish less than pure LA wrist/boots and there is nothing (except coa rings refined) that can give you more mdef, only pdef from refined rings/neck.
    i used neck instead of pdef belt because of the physical atk increase and replaced LA wrist with HA because you need like a +7 pdef ornament to get back the pdef lost with LA wrist

anyway, there arent any big differences unless you refine over +7 or more and in this case you dont want to have 2 LA ornaments (useless) or 2 HA ornaments (useless to have 2 pdef ornaments +7, one is fine) and boots/wrists refine less than HA
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    but my option already has decent magic defense, better than 4th option and like 100ish less than pure LA wrist/boots and there is nothing (except coa rings refined) that can give you more mdef, only pdef from refined rings/neck.
    i used neck instead of pdef belt because of the physical atk increase and replaced LA wrist with HA because you need like a +7 pdef ornament to get back the pdef lost with LA wrist

anyway, there arent any big differences unless you refine over +7 or more and in this case you dont want to have 2 LA ornaments (useless) or 2 HA ornaments (useless to have 2 pdef ornaments +7, one is fine) and boots/wrists refine less than HA

People go with belt because they like an extra 5% hp and higher magic def.

Also, you can easily get +7 without orbs using only faction territory, tishas and tienkangs.
  • kenlee
    edited October 2010
    People go with belt because they like an extra 5% hp and higher magic def.

Also, you can easily get +7 without orbs using only faction territory, tishas and tienkangs.
    when you try to get all aps gear and you dont have deep pokets, you dont have room for any mdef ornaments till you get better aps to replace them both with magic one (in the end thats the best option). i mean if you go tt99 chest, that alone is probably over 50mil while you can probably get boots/wrists/neck/belt cheaper. you dont really need that mdef neck in pve
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    when you try to get all aps gear and you dont have deep pokets, you dont have room for any mdef ornaments till you get better aps to replace them both with magic one (in the end thats the best option). i mean if you go tt99 chest, that alone is probably over 50mil while you can probably get boots/wrists/neck/belt cheaper. you dont really need that mdef neck in pve

nope but i made my bm for pk
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    LA belt + LA chest

most dmg of all combinations if u keep dex at 200 and rest goes to str.
    phys refine isnt THAT far away from the HA chest and is able to be managed with neck refinement.
    bigger dmg for about 100ish than LA wrists and LA belt and around 600ish less phys res less.
    but around 300ish more mag def.

so are you willing to trade 300ish more mag def and 100ish more attack for 600 phys def ?
    i will remember you that u are BM. phys def was never problem to you. so, whats your call?

i am speaking PvE wise. for pk its preferable you go LA wrists and LA belt due to evasion stack.

i am PvE player and best option so far i have encountered is LA chest + LA belt.

Be sure that whatever you choose you will not go SUPER wrong.

Every combination has its benefits :)
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010

tt99 gear is 15-20mil with tokens.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    tt99 gear is 15-20mil with tokens.

the chest golds are 25 mill to chip eachb:surrender
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    the chest golds are 25 mill to chip eachb:surrender

Stop making me more lazy to obtain gear f-er.