Im back what did i miss

Options
Anri_Rose - Archosaur
Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Ok folks summer is over, my life is settling down for winter wonder and i just thhought id get my magic casting butt back online
OK so fill me in whats going on here ..

PS did anyone miss me :(
Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
Who altered my siggy im
kinda scared b:shocked
Post edited by Anri_Rose - Archosaur on

Comments

• Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sorry i guess nothing changed XD
    Ill be in game
    ^_^ see ya round
    Who altered my siggy im
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Impulse and Fatalis merged under the named Phoenix. Proski made a faction call Elusive that has replace Impulse as one of the two most powerful factions. Narla still owns.

Any questions?
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    and Immunity has tiggies >.>
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Why do people keep saying that? When I looked at Phoenix's roster I see only 1 maybe 2 people from fatalis.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You miss a lot of good players quiting....

Myself, ULMOS. Proc, spanker, vitamins, archbluv, nakthull, abygall and many, many others sadly the server is still very empty..
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Myself, ULMOS. Proc, spanker, vitamins, archbluv, nakthull, abygall and many, many others sadly the server is still very empty..

Proc came back (again). Don't worry, he will quit next week and be back again by Christmas. I'm convinced its just his migratory cycle. Like a pigeon or something . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • gershwinn
    gershwinn Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    brent40 wrote: »
    Why do people keep saying that? When I looked at Phoenix's roster I see only 1 maybe 2 people from fatalis.

then your intel is not as good as you thought it was. there are currently 25 ex Fatalis in Elusive - and at least ten of those were fairly recently. And, at least 6 of those were officers at one point.
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    Options
    gershwinn wrote: »
    then your intel is not as good as you thought it was. there are currently 25 ex Fatalis in Elusive - and at least ten of those were fairly recently. And, at least 6 of those were officers at one point.

My "intel" hi saraise..

For sake of argument WHO is actually ex fatalis in Phoenix, because I see none other than the 2 i remember, unless you mean those that merged from darksoul or whatever. That was what 3 weeks?
  • gershwinn
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My "intel" hi saraise..

For sake of argument WHO is actually ex fatalis in Phoenix, because I see none other than the 2 i remember, unless you mean those that merged from darksoul or whatever. That was what 3 weeks?

just to name a few: Zaibeast, AbyMoon, Proski, Icezicle, Saraise_, Jordon, JiEunxD, Jaydiss, Cool_Shots, $maker, \Sunshine/, _SnowTiger_, AngryTeddy, Chasini, Chasee, DeadGame, Pinkahboo... I can go on but I believe the point has been made.

And by the way, I am not Saraise.
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BTW....you just named off elusive's roster lol
  • gershwinn
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BTW....you just named off elusive's roster lol

And Saraise is the only one with access to that? lol there are well over 190 people there
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And Saraise is the only one with access to that? lol there are well over 190 people there

dude are you lost or dumb? re-read a bit...

and get off saraise's nutz! they will poof in another 5 years when menopause kicks in. (what will Jordan doooooo?)
  • gershwinn
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dude are you lost or dumb? re-read a bit...

and get off saraise's nutz! they will poof in another 5 years when menopause kicks in. (what will Jordan doooooo?)

neither, just trying to follow your ignorant dribble. and obvious lack of medical knowledge. Both are good for a laugh.
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    Options
    medical knowledge?

yyeeeeeeaaaaa,, anyway....
  • gershwinn
    edited October 2010
    Options
    medical knowledge?

yyeeeeeeaaaaa,, anyway....

1. women do not have nuts
    2. Saraise is what, in her mid 20's? no where near menopause.

or was that a possible attempt at being comedic on your part? if so, it failed.
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    Options
    1. women do not have nuts
    2. Saraise is what, in her mid 20's? no where near menopause.

or was that a possible attempt at being comedic on your part? if so, it failed.

Nah, think her 30s, but she digital bangs teenagers, so I guess she is win right?
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What you missed is awesome TW between Narla and Elusive! Join one of the 2 factions, and fun is guaranteed (assuming we bid on each other). Can be costly...but its all for fun!

This time Elusive prevailed, but was fun tw, and we defended, so no land changes. It was a close and good fight lasting for 1.5 hours++:D. Lets hope Narla and Elusive both bid on each other. 6 Hrs of TW for the win.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *she sits and thinks about things*

i have a sword, and i have a frog, and i can still pick flowers
    But all i see running around are really high lvl players
    Someone told me to check out a high lvl mage,
    I wont say who, but I looked at his gear and i kinda was like OMFG
    lol the mage part of me is very competative, and knows wow no way can i ever be that good
    But well i have a sword , i have my frog and i can still pick flowers
    Who altered my siggy im
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

ULMOS. Proc, spanker, vitamins, archbluv, nakthull, abygall and many, many others sadly the server is still very empty..

Fixed it for ya.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *she sits and thinks about things*

i have a sword, and i have a frog, and i can still pick flowers
    But all i see running around are really high lvl players
    Someone told me to check out a high lvl mage,
    I wont say who, but I looked at his gear and i kinda was like OMFG
    lol the mage part of me is very competative, and knows wow no way can i ever be that good
    But well i have a sword , i have my frog and i can still pick flowers

Wizzie with good gear on Arch? b:avoid

Wait, I don't have a frog!!! b:cry
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Ah hem Ulmos and Proc still here they still come on to tw which dont count as quit actually! And the rest...i dunno them....lol qqb:cry. If u count that as quitting then I have quit as well, so that doenst count. Quit = never logging on and getting rid of gear by my books, or it just being absent b:pleasedand might return