Fashion idea

NigthBlood - Lost City
NigthBlood - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Suggestion Box
well i was at work when i had this idea, Heave armor/ Light armor/ Robe fashion
it goes with out saying each they would all have a level requirement + the minmin str dex mag requirements, each pice of armor would come with the choice of blues on it like for instanes u could add HP or MP to it it would go from any wheres from 30-100 hp or mp added to it, or u could add another 1-2 gold and make it go from 100-200 hp/mp and so on and so forth for each diffrent blue stat added, and each pice that you buy could have the chance to come with a random socket add to it any where from 0-4 sockets.

(i cant remeber all that i though of need to start writing this sht down when i think of it at work lol)
Post edited by NigthBlood - Lost City on

Comments

• I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So essentially, you want Fashion that functions exactly like Armor, with add-ons from boutique items?

I'm pretty sure you meant Robe/Arcane Armor and not Fashion b:chuckle

In my opinion, Armor with Boutique bought Add-ons does not sound like a good idea, though I am hoping you'll explain more once you get home or what not.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This idea would turn fashion from a luxury item, into a necessity item or you'd be considered "undergeared". This is a change that should not be implemented.
  • robzombie20
    robzombie20 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    this sounds almost like DFO lead by (fail) nexon. such a thing would ruin fashion for much of the pwi players