Fix pk drops please <3

124»

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ITT: PvE Carebears saying that this shouldn't be fixed so they can continue taking drops from people that drop things w/o having to make a new level 1 character to be blue like real servers works

Pk murderers that want this to be changed so they can get rewards for murdering other players. Sorry you should only get penalties for that.

I have a way to change the system, instead of the drops being able to be picked up, they simply vanish entirely. No one gets anything.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Pk murderers that want this to be changed so they can get rewards for murdering other players. Sorry you should only get penalties for that.

I have a way to change the system, instead of the drops being able to be picked up, they simply vanish entirely. No one gets anything.

Comparing PK to real world murder, yeah that makes a lot of sense...
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited October 2010

But you do only get penalties for PKing...guards chase you and one shot you when you get close, and you get chance to drop your items.

PK drops are not rewards for the PKer, but penalty to the PK'd for trying to PK. Hence why blue names can pick them up, it isn't specifically meant as reward for the PKer.

Blue name vultures are like hyena waiting for the lion and the tiger to finish killing each other so they can have whatever is left without endangering themselves. Smart, but generally dirty and hated.
  • Martincho - Heavens Tear
    Martincho - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    But you do only get penalties for PKing...guards chase you and one shot you when you get close, and you get chance to drop your items.

PK drops are not rewards for the PKer, but penalty to the PK'd for trying to PK. Hence why blue names can pick them up, it isn't specifically meant as reward for the PKer.

Blue name vultures are like hyena waiting for the lion and the tiger to finish killing each other so they can have whatever is left without endangering themselves. Smart, but generally dirty and hated.

+1
    I like the last part b:laugh
  • starfever
    starfever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Dont think PKers should be compared to such noble animals as the lion or tiger (and where in the world would they fight each other anyway?? b:chuckle).

I see PKers as mean critters like a gull that attacks another bird to make it drop its catch.

As for blue-names, theyre just opportunistic - taking advantage of other ppl's stupidity.
  • Grannondorf - Harshlands
    Grannondorf - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Most damage you mean O_o? DPS = Damage Per Second.

b:pleased Can i have your wings again Okeano? b:laughb:chuckle
    i wanna sellem back to u again for 4.5m again only got 1 skill to cap off and nuthin left on this barb todo till lv100