OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Tideswell (East)
the forums will miss you.....
Post edited by OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide on

Comments

• VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wow...your life mustn't be very fulfilling...this is a prime case of what pwi does to humans.

Hmm neither is mine since I replied to this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    mi no entender el porque we gonna miss bastilla cuando you see que el primero poster es un alternativo cuando you click en su profile. b:confused
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    mi no entender el porque we gonna miss bastilla cuando you see que el primero poster es un alternativo cuando you click en su profile. b:confused

engrish plox
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited October 2010

He's saying that beside the gray iron waffles a reassured novel sleeps while a crude style gifts the cricket under any located envy. The magnetic blade poses while the manifesto escapes into the erased shorthand.

In short, he's saying that he misses bastilla too...although Bast lives in your profile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    the forums will miss you.....

Haha no, I think you're the only one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide
    ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i will miss Bastilla /sadface
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ...and nothing of value was lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited October 2010

glad to see there was no bias in your "moderating abilities"
    edited October 2010
    Haha no, I think you're the only one.

you sir, do not matter. good day
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Lol wut b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    you sir, do not matter. good day

What the hell you talkin bout Willis, tellin me I don't matter? I laughed at that. You haters are so cute tryin to convince yourselves this **** is actually true. I'm sorry you had this delusion the forums belonged to you guys. But hey, that's what I'm doing: shattering your delusions. Or laughing at how desperately you cling to them ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ^ what r u talking about? lol pwi forums r srs bsns
    edited October 2010
    What the hell you talkin bout Willis, tellin me I don't matter? I laughed at that. You haters are so cute tryin to convince yourselves this **** is actually true. I'm sorry you had this delusion the forums belonged to you guys. But hey, that's what I'm doing: shattering your delusions. Or laughing at how desperately you cling to them ♥

i like how you try and twist my words so you can try and feel smart/superior to everyone. lets face it, in the long run none of us matter. and you call ME delusional.
    edited October 2010
    Twist your words...ha. Is that a joke or something? Oh, it isn't? You don't honestly believe that do you? I wouldn't be surprised if you did. This isn't about me feeling superior to everyone. But it doesn't surprise me that you'd try to play that card. You don't matter Bastilla. I'm not sure when you started believing you did, but it was all a lie. So you're 10x and in QQme. And? There are quite a few of those but they don't all feel the need to act like pretentious asses. I know I don't matter either. Not as far as this game goes. But as I've said before: I'm just here to make sure you don't get mislead into thinking you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Bastilla did matter ijs <3
  • Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear
    Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Fishes dont matter. IJSb:shutup

Pew_Pew you still play?
    Your envy feeds my ego b:thanks
    -Retired as of December 26th, 2009.

Originally Posted by Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    one can never satisfy everyone.
    edited October 2010
    Twist your words...ha. Is that a joke or something? Oh, it isn't? You don't honestly believe that do you? I wouldn't be surprised if you did. This isn't about me feeling superior to everyone. But it doesn't surprise me that you'd try to play that card. You don't matter Bastilla. I'm not sure when you started believing you did, but it was all a lie. So you're 10x and in QQme. And? There are quite a few of those but they don't all feel the need to act like pretentious asses. I know I don't matter either. Not as far as this game goes. But as I've said before: I'm just here to make sure you don't get mislead into thinking you do.

where did i said i matter. go ahead, look. you wont find it. im pretty down to earth when it comes to my in game image (aka if im a factor or not. how much i matter) but you on the otherhand, ALWAYS feel the need to reply to me and try and tell me how worthless i am. basic psychology would suggest that you sir, are jealous. and i may have been wrong in thinking you had a superiority complex. its become apparent it may be an inferiority complex.

tl;dr you are a pretentious ***, not me
    edited October 2010
    where did i said i matter. go ahead, look. you wont find it. im pretty down to earth when it comes to my in game image (aka if im a factor or not. how much i matter) but you on the otherhand, ALWAYS feel the need to reply to me and try and tell me how worthless i am. basic psychology would suggest that you sir, are jealous. and i may have been wrong in thinking you had a superiority complex. its become apparent it may be an inferiority complex.

tl;dr you are a pretentious ***, not me

Well your basic psychology sucks then. Why would I be jealous of you? Lawl I have standards. And inferiority complex? What a joke. Just like you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited October 2010
    Well your basic psychology sucks then. Why would I be jealous of you? Lawl I have standards. And inferiority complex? What a joke. Just like you.

why so mad brah?
    edited October 2010
    why so mad brah?

Perhaps he is just infuriated due to the fact that you have mastered the classy and respectable act of presenting oneself to a varied public.

Translation: "He mad 'cause you be stylin' on him."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited October 2010
    Perhaps he is just infuriated due to the fact that you have mastered the classy and respectable act of presenting oneself to a varied public.

yeah well, haters gonna hate
    gators gonna gate
    and 'baters gonna 'bate

EDIT: and ralph nader's gonna nate
    edited October 2010
    yeah well, haters gonna hate
    gators gonna gate
    and 'baters gonna 'bait

EDIT: and ralph nader's gonna nate

I agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2010

wow. i would be as pissy as him too if i looked like that
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Fishes dont matter. IJSb:shutup

Pew_Pew you still play?

not that much really im semi-retired

i log once in a while maybe like 2 day per week i wanna tw this weekend tho xD im waiting for FW and the 2x drop thing to get some stuff done for my archer...my irl friends that actually talked me into coming back are not playing anymore >_>. what about you? how r u doing?
    edited October 2010

Ha...ha? And about that pic, that's old. If you're going to try to violate my privacy rights to retrieve a picture of me, at least make it a recent one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • _jesus - Raging Tide
    _jesus - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs247.snc1/9422_1224879065329_1329587076_30657743_1736387_n.jpg

recent? Also no offense when I ask this..but do you have some kind of disease? You honestly do look like you have downs syndrome or something. Or are you just that ugly? b:surrender
    edited October 2010
    I'm laughing at you guys right now. You're pathetic. You guys are so butthurt that you're resorting to attempting (rather unsuccessfully) to insult me. And since you're such cowards, you can't even do it with your mains.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited October 2010
    Ha...ha? And about that pic, that's old. If you're going to try to violate my privacy rights to retrieve a picture of me, at least make it a recent one.

lololol you have no privacy rights when you upload a photo of yourself to the internet. lrn2law
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    u can keep lol'ing at us and i will keep lol'ing at u lol uberinternettuffguynerdinreallife

i feel some nerd rage coming zomg *hide*