/10char
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    zomg I hit a Qingfu for 5,234,584,348 dmg.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    omg you hit for more than 32-bits of damage.
  • Thrasymachus - Sanctuary
    Thrasymachus - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How 'bout this for a topic: Wizards need some major upgrading to balance PvE and some instances/mobs that are only effectively killed by wizzies that are actually worth it to farm.

What would you suggest?

My opinion, endgame -interval bms and sins are able to solo TT because of their ability to interrupt, endlessly triplespark, tank a few hits, and deal insane amounts of dps to kill bosses in < a minute on some. Endgame wizards should get some gear/skills that lets them ramp up their damage per hit so they can 3-4 shot those same bosses. Maybe modify sutra so the sage/demon version modifies the damage of each successive spell increases by 100% times it's place in the sutra. So a pyro>gush>DP>BT sutra would do normal pyro damage, 2x gush damage, 3x DP damage, and 4x BT damage. I don't know if that would do it (can't be sussed to do the calculations) but it's a bit of a start. Either that or seriously nerf -int. I'd rather bring everybody up to the same level than nurf something somebody's worked months to get. It wouldn't overpower Pvp because endgame wizards can already 1-2 shot anything if they have full chi/apoth/genie and come across a disadvantaged foe.

I'd also like to see some weak hitting, low hp mobs that are resistant to phys, metal, wood, water and earth, and that drop well enough to make it worth it to grind on 'em. I'm rather sick of always feeling like a mooch because I don't really bring anything valuable to a squad. Make some good grinding essentially require wizards, and make sage/demon versions of the shields squad buffs as well.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Zerk weapons for mages plzzz. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How 'bout this for a topic: Wizards need some major upgrading to balance PvE and some instances/mobs that are only effectively killed by wizzies that are actually worth it to farm.

What would you suggest?

My opinion, endgame -interval bms and sins are able to solo TT because of their ability to interrupt, endlessly triplespark, tank a few hits, and deal insane amounts of dps to kill bosses in < a minute on some. Endgame wizards should get some gear/skills that lets them ramp up their damage per hit so they can 3-4 shot those same bosses. Maybe modify sutra so the sage/demon version modifies the damage of each successive spell increases by 100% times it's place in the sutra. So a pyro>gush>DP>BT sutra would do normal pyro damage, 2x gush damage, 3x DP damage, and 4x BT damage. I don't know if that would do it (can't be sussed to do the calculations) but it's a bit of a start. Either that or seriously nerf -int. I'd rather bring everybody up to the same level than nurf something somebody's worked months to get. It wouldn't overpower Pvp because endgame wizards can already 1-2 shot anything if they have full chi/apoth/genie and come across a disadvantaged foe.

I'd also like to see some weak hitting, low hp mobs that are resistant to phys, metal, wood, water and earth, and that drop well enough to make it worth it to grind on 'em. I'm rather sick of always feeling like a mooch because I don't really bring anything valuable to a squad. Make some good grinding essentially require wizards, and make sage/demon versions of the shields squad buffs as well.

please let this be a joke post

saying "well wizzies already 2-3 shot everyone" (they dont but the high damage skills can charm bypass) so lets just let them 1 shot everyone because that would not be broken at all

do you actually listen to yourself think?

do you think at all?

if it was a troll wtg
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I would love to see some change that would make wizards somewhat desirable for end game instances.. but not the changes Thrasymachus mentioned.. as those would destroy pvp balance.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How about which other class skill would you trade BIDS for? b:laugh
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    my suggestion for changes for wizard to be more competitive in pvp/pve:

lower the cooldown of sophoric whisper to 30s

increase the purify probability from elemental shell from 10% to 100%

extend undine strike for metal and wood resistances -> so wiz would be able to act as a debuffer in instances because many psy , bm with hf and archers with fire skill on arrows can benefit from the debuff

change fow so that seal isnt cancelled when target is hit in the 5 s of spell duration

increase duration of elemental shell from 4 to 8 or 10 s

lower the cooldown of elemental invocation to 1 minute and increase the earth dmg to 80% of maximum mana

lowering the cast times of the ultis from 4(5) to 3(4) s
    personally i dont think that sutra modification would work well because when putting an ulti as last sutra spell the dmg would 1 hit basically everything

but i like your idea with the aoe effect from the barriers i would put it that way

normal sage demon effect
    +increases the Elemental Resistance for Fire/Water/Earth of all Allies by 50% for x min
    +increases the hp/mp Recovery by 5 points or in case of the earth barrier phys dmg taken -1%
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    5 aps close range DB affected by channeling? b:chuckle

Wouldn't break PvP if it was a new skill with 10s casting time. But then again, who would make melee classes if wizards would be able to farm as good as melee -int users?
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    5 aps close range DB affected by channeling? b:chuckle

Wouldn't break PvP if it was a new skill with 10s casting time. But then again, who would make melee classes if wizards would be able to farm as good as melee -int users?

Let me flip that logic around on you: Why would you ever roll Wizard if you knew that they got completely gimped PvE-wise endgame?

You don't just automatically one shot things once you hit level 100. That isn't how it works. You have to have above average gear to even scratch most players in a TW. When you're terrible at farming, that directly translates to:

A: Roll an alt, spend MORE time levelling it up to farm, then farm gear for two characters.

B: Alternatively, spend lots of money.

-interval is endgame easy mode. Minimal cash investment to get there, and then you can farm whatever you want. Wizards are the inverse. Tons of cash investment because you CAN'T farm whatever you want.

The only viable endgame casters are Clerics, and to a much, much lesser extent, Venomancers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thrasymachus - Sanctuary
    Thrasymachus - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My relative inability to foresee potential imbalances in endgame pvp notwithstanding, one must admit that the ability of -int bms and sins to solo endgame instances is at least as unbalanced on the PvE side as granting wizzies the ability to ramp up their damage so as to be able to one-shot virtually any amount of hp would be in PvP. After all, it's not as though there wouldn't be a way to survive such an attack at all, what with sparking and immunity pots and genies and such. And I thought PvP was largely dead anyway, what with the TW changes, and world pk reduced to gank parties. It's the imbalance in PvE that really gimps wizards, in PvP, they're largely balanced pretty well. Any class can kill a wiz if they catch it in the right circumstances, and a wiz can one-two shot any class in the right circumstances. What's the difference if a wiz can hit 500k damage in PvP in pretty narrow circumstances when 50k will kill anything that moves and is already fairly easy for a wiz to reach, provided he has the funds for the gear? Wizards are supposed to one-shot stuff. And that sort of pk overkill would make them far more useful in PvE, where the damage is x4 PvP damage.

I do like Kupuntu's suggestion as well though, to make -channeling gear apply to how often DB ticks, though I imagine that would get pretty expensive with mp use. Could you imagine ticking 350 mp 5 times a second? 20k mp would be exhausted in about 11 and a half seconds, dealing what, something around 14 or 15k damage per hit before resistances are figured in? So in that 11.5 seconds you'd deal a bit less than 900k damage on a mob with no fire resistance. You'd have to wear an mp charm to farm instances, and you'd have to tank the boss yourself, without the ability to spark, since nothing would be able to overcome the aggro that would generate. Even then, I doubt a wizzy could solo those same endgame bosses, since they'd have to tank the boss for about 30 seconds at least without being able to resist its attacks, and would have to deal with interrupts as well. I could see two wizards duoing those instances though, as they could ping-pong aggro and would kill the boss before it could do anything really nasty. Idk, I can see both positives and negatives of this idea. But I like the general direction of your thought, and willingness to think outside the box.

Edited to add another idea I had, playing off the idea that wizards are supposed to be glass cannons: Introduce a new lvl 100 attack skill, call it Elemental Fury. Single target suffers Earth, Water and Fire damage equal to base magic attack + 500% weapon attack + 100kish. Requires 3 sparks +99 chi to cast. Has a 15 second interruptable channeling time and a 3 minute cooldown. 25% chance for the wizard and squad members within 5 meters to die from backlash. Costs 100 million coins and 50 million spirit to buy. I'm guessing that such a spell would be sufficient to take down at least 1/2 the hp of the 3-x bosses in one hit if the wiz was fully buffed and the boss was fully debuffed, which would make them most welcome in normal farming squads. I also think that the long, interruptable channeling time, limitation to a single target, requirement of absolutely full chi, and chance of killing yourself and your nearby squadmates would severely limit it's usefulness in PvP.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    we need a stun breaker skill !!!!!!!!!!!

and i know theres a genie skill for dat.
    b:bye
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ok I understand we suck in pve.. thats been understood forever, but mages are still fairly balanced imo for pvp. If I even had half the changes you guys are suggesting, I'd be GM-like. I think we need subtle changes that affect mainly pve, pvp is fine.. minus sins.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

A. How about this topic: "Let's discuss pigs flying"

It has about as much chance of happening as there being ANY significant changes made to wizards.

B. There is already one (and probably more) threads addressing this very topic. The only reason I can think of to start another is if you want repetition of ideas that will never be implemented. If you want to fantasize about something, do what I do: three-breasted stripper chicks from venus . . . .b:laugh
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Let me flip that logic around on you: Why would you ever roll Wizard if you knew that they got completely gimped PvE-wise endgame?

You don't just automatically one shot things once you hit level 100. That isn't how it works. You have to have above average gear to even scratch most players in a TW. When you're terrible at farming, that directly translates to:

A: Roll an alt, spend MORE time levelling it up to farm, then farm gear for two characters.

B: Alternatively, spend lots of money.

-interval is endgame easy mode. Minimal cash investment to get there, and then you can farm whatever you want. Wizards are the inverse. Tons of cash investment because you CAN'T farm whatever you want.

The only viable endgame casters are Clerics, and to a much, much lesser extent, Venomancers.

the same reason im rolling a wizzie for my pvp toon

to blow **** up mother ******b:angryb:angryb:angry
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    A. How about this topic: "Let's discuss pigs flying"

ok i think pigs should definitely have wings.

imagine pork buffalo wingsb:heartb:nosebleedb:dirty
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the same reason im rolling a wizzie for my pvp toon

to blow **** up mother ******b:angryb:angryb:angry

Well have fun levelling to 99 and spending a ton of cash on weapon refines and level 11 ultis. Without that you're not going to do much more than tickle endgame barbs and BMs.

PvP for fist BMs is as easy as Occult Ice -> Double click. You'll kill basically anything but the most OP barbs and even then you can **** them with more refines/tangling mire.

The only reason to roll a mage is for TW. If you don't TW frequently or just love mages, you'd be better served by rolling nearly any other class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Occult Ice = Freeze. Genie skills can get you unfrozen, you can still use Apoths (Sutra) or even Genie skill Expel (can still be used on yourself)

As far as pvp goes, elemental shell should have a HIGHER chance to dispell negative status including stuns and sleeps (Which means they should be usable during stuns, and the only skill that does so.)

Seeing as how we have no anti stun skills.

Also, I agree with reducing sleeps cooldown to 30 seconds.

PvE wise, I think things like TT bosses, nirvana bosses etc, rather than that stupid seal (in nirvana) there should be a close range short stun/seal. Therefore Archers and casters will do more comparable damage, and thus just as likely to be squadded rather than just 5.0 classes.

This doesn't help the Barb problem (most are feeling useless apart from buffs)

Essential sutra should have a shorter C/D or only require 1 spark or should have an increased time (6 seconds?) OR halve the cast time aswell as give 95%-chan

It's all too hard to affect wizards in PvE without it messing up PvP, cos I agree that we are fairly balanced (with similar gear - which may take more effort)
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Occult Ice is a stun, not a freeze, despite what skill descriptions will tell you. Any competent BM will stun lock you until expel wears off.

I think I have a solution for the PvE thing: just make ranged DDs do full damage to ? bosses. Suddenly casters are viable PvE DD's, PvP balance isn't affected, and everyone's happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    stunlock?xd
    xd use AD in the right moment -shrink in the short stun immune moment- and then use anti-stun-powders

doesnt work on 5aps or to high weapon damage cuz you die to fast.. but yaeh 5aps is effing expansive, less people have it then u might think

PVE - farming instances - with wizard are not even fun... its just frustrating, im a DD who deals **** damage? wth, i scam my squad by being in it

i wish there were tons of mobs to Aoe in TT or Nirvana and less HP on bosses, would make me feel better

now.. i need Hypers, Oracles, 2x TT99 LA parts 2x TT99 HA parts, Rank Top, lunar wing trophy and Deicide for my Assasin ... to farm gear for my wizard b:cry
    i like potato
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think I have a solution for the PvE thing: just make ranged DDs do full damage to ? bosses. Suddenly casters are viable PvE DD's, PvP balance isn't affected, and everyone's happy.
    lol seriously wtf? who said 5aps is balanced in PvP?

The only reason it appears that classes are balanced is because you don't get to auto-attack much. And because opponent can use immune skills. I mean seriously wtf, how can you all it balanced if the only counter to it is immunity? Doesn't that mean it deals TOO MUCH FREAKING DAMAGE???

It's not as broken in PvP because most of the time, again, you won't be hit by auto-attacks... however it doesn't mean it's not broken when you DO happen to get hit by 5aps.

Let me put this another way. When you can kill a stunned cata barb faster with 5aps by also receiving massive physical reduction than with a wiz... let's just call it imbalanced ok?
    PVE - farming instances - with wizard are not even fun... its just frustrating, im a DD who deals **** damage? wth, i scam my squad by being in it
    this >_>
  • Brishi - Dreamweaver
    Brishi - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How bad dmg do you do to mobs and bosses at engame then?

My lvl 80 wiz do about 100k or more with sutra.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    change fow so that seal isnt cancelled when target is hit in the 5 s of spell duration

WTH are you talking about?
    Seal does NOT end until the duration runs out, or the target get's purifyd.
    The nice think about FoW is that your target will be sealed the full 5 secs, and no BM/sin with his fancy anti stun can do anything about it.

Sleep on the other hand, ends the moment the target get's hit (as they wake up)

Your mixing up 2 completly different skils
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    stunlock?xd
    xd use AD in the right moment -shrink in the short stun immune moment- and then use anti-stun-powders

doesnt work on 5aps or to high weapon damage cuz you die to fast.. but yaeh 5aps is effing expansive, less people have it then u might think

i wish there were tons of mobs to Aoe in TT or Nirvana and less HP on bosses, would make me feel better

now.. i need Hypers, Oracles, 2x TT99 LA parts 2x TT99 HA parts, Rank Top, lunar wing trophy and Deicide for my Assasin ... to farm gear for my wizard b:cry

I was referring to the one who said "expel > 5 APS." I'm paraphrasing. You can't AD and Expel, so either hope you have apoths not on CD or get stunlocked until expel wears off and then murdered. A good BM can hold you long enough to wait out expel easy.

Also, idk if you've ever played on harshlands, but I see more 5 APS BMs and Sins around than not.

When a class has to burn literally every survival skill available to them and even BUILD A GENIE BASED ON IT, just to avoid being lolraped, that's unbalanced. The massive PvE advantage is even worse.

I still think Wizards taking no damage reduction on ? bosses would help a lot with gear farming. I won't touch PvP balance because it became apparent when sins were released that the devs didn't give a **** about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    when you gonna get82?
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol seriously wtf? who said 5aps is balanced in PvP?

The only reason it appears that classes are balanced is because you don't get to auto-attack much. And because opponent can use immune skills. I mean seriously wtf, how can you all it balanced if the only counter to it is immunity? Doesn't that mean it deals TOO MUCH FREAKING DAMAGE???

It's not as broken in PvP because most of the time, again, you won't be hit by auto-attacks... however it doesn't mean it's not broken when you DO happen to get hit by 5aps.

Let me put this another way. When you can kill a stunned cata barb faster with 5aps by also receiving massive physical reduction than with a wiz... let's just call it imbalanced ok?

Can't say much for other servers, but most of the people on Lost City don't seem to think 5 aps classes are broken in PVP.

Again, just writing stuff here and spouting theory doesn't prove anything. Take a look at Haiz's videos. Take a look at Transcend's videos. They're both non-cashshoppers, both ranged classes, and they both aren't 5 aps. But they hold their ground against most people.

You said it yourself. Most of the time you don't get auto-attacked. It's not as practical in PVP as it is in PVE. Fist DPS is all based on fast, consistent damage overtime. You, being human, don't just stand there and get auto-attacked. That itself, balances it out. There's a huge range disadvantage for fists, and just because you get ***** when you get stunlocked for 12 seconds, doesn't mean it's OP. I mean, 5 people dropping on a lane from a BIDS looks pretty OP too doesn't it? Again, take into account the usefulness and practicality before making judgements.

The whole argument of 5aps being OP in PVP is based on the assumption that the target is stationary. I agree, it's not THAT hard to stunlock somebody since you can overlap occult ice with stuns. But it's not THAT easy to stun somebody long enough to kill them. And if you're doing it with axes endgame, unless they're heavily refined nirvana axes, you're just a stun and dragon monkey.

And just saying, I think it's broken as hell in PVE. But PVP isn't as straightforward as everybody makes it out to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Can't say much for other servers, but most of the people on Lost City don't seem to think 5 aps classes are broken in PVP.

Again, just writing stuff here and spouting theory doesn't prove anything. Take a look at Haiz's videos. Take a look at Transcend's videos. They're both non-cashshoppers, both ranged classes, and they both aren't 5 aps. But they hold their ground against most people.

And just saying, I think it's broken as hell in PVE. But PVP isn't as straightforward as everybody makes it out to be.

Haiz and Transcend both played/made videos before everyone and their mom had 5aps, not to mention Transcend did put like $800 in, and Haiz had a private farming pt from what I hear where he was able to farm rank 8. You gotta have some really good friends to bring a mage along in HH/nirvana over and over.

Now I may be just emo right now from fighting Calvin all last night (easily one of the most skilled BMs on the server, not to mention amazing gear), but high aps is just disgusting. He does outgear me, but he was fighting uncharmed and was destroying me, over and over. He just kept me kiting so much I couldnt out DD his hp pots, and he somehow got a dew of star off between my sleep running out and MS stunning him.. every time. Even if I outgeared him, him throwing on a charm would basically stop me in my tracks. I would have no clue how to kill him. And all +12 nirvana gear wouldnt come close to saving me from him :(
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Haiz and Transcend both played/made videos before everyone and their mom had 5aps, not to mention Transcend did put like $800 in, and Haiz had a private farming pt from what I hear where he was able to farm rank 8. You gotta have some really good friends to bring a mage along in HH/nirvana over and over.

Now I may be just emo right now from fighting Calvin all last night (easily one of the most skilled BMs on the server, not to mention amazing gear), but high aps is just disgusting. He does outgear me, but he was fighting uncharmed and was destroying me, over and over. He just kept me kiting so much I couldnt out DD his hp pots, and he somehow got a dew of star off between my sleep running out and MS stunning him.. every time. Even if I outgeared him, him throwing on a charm would basically stop me in my tracks. I would have no clue how to kill him. And all +12 nirvana gear wouldnt come close to saving me from him :(

Well yeah they're before the craze of 5 aps. But I do recall Transcend fighting kazahana and nykage in some of his videos. He lost some and won some, but it wasn't like a straight GG. And then I also saw Elayne and NyKage going at it, and nothing really happened. And then all those not-so-cashshopped 5 aps in essence. They're a threat, definitely, but it's not like they're tanking all your hits and chasing you down.

I guess my point is, 5 aps =/= GG. Not the level of OP a lot of people seem to think it is, in PVP anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ok I understand we suck in pve.. thats been understood forever, but mages are still fairly balanced imo for pvp. If I even had half the changes you guys are suggesting, I'd be GM-like. I think we need subtle changes that affect mainly pve, pvp is fine.. minus sins.

vs.
    Now I may be just emo right now from fighting Calvin all last night, but high aps is just disgusting. He was fighting uncharmed and was destroying me, over and over. He just kept me kiting so much I couldnt out DD his hp pots, and he somehow got a dew of star off between my sleep running out and MS stunning him.. every time. Even if I outgeared him, him throwing on a charm would basically stop me in my tracks. I would have no clue how to kill him. And all +12 nirvana gear wouldnt come close to saving me from him :(

Who are you b:puzzled and what have you done with the real Adroit? b:scorn
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
This discussion has been closed.