top pvper in harshalnd

13»

Comments

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Theres no top pvper in HL, just the best geared players.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Wow, now Nurfed has a nix o.o

Who's that guy? xD

Hes trolling man!! He got so many ppl, omgb:shocked
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    That br is really professional though, its like he learned it at the university and was one of the top students :O
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    xD dude, I could one shot your squishy *** easy....and I'm not a fapping veno, I'm a fapping Psychic.

Let me quote Michael_Dark on this one--

Am I missing something you ignorant nab? :3

Like I said, if you and Yulk had a baby....it would be the god and diety of all stupid forum trolls. Trolls from all over would cross the world to worship it. b:cute

Assassins stole our spot light from crits... and they are better at crit than archers T_T... And they stealth
    Wizards just kill me in 2-3 shots without the dragon -.-
    Venoes don't even need a herc or a nix, they are op even with a damn bear.
    Barbs are extremely hopeless

We archers just have crit... T_T hopeless against bms and barbs. I only killed most classes of archer which was like around 5 archers before... I was lucky with the crits but that doesn't make up for being killed by ... idk how many archers I lost count T_T but venoes are waaaay more difficult. Just impossible to even gank them Q.Q...

I am at the school buss on phone btw -.- I can't post when I am in a class session x.x. But almost at school T_T don't want to go

The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Assassins stole our spot light from crits... and they are better at crit than archers T_T... And they stealth
    Wizards just kill me in 2-3 shots without the dragon -.-
    Venoes don't even need a herc or a nix, they are op even with a damn bear.
    Barbs are extremely hopeless

We archers just have crit... T_T hopeless against bms and barbs. I only killed most classes of archer which was like around 5 archers before... I was lucky with the crits but that doesn't make up for being killed by ... idk how many archers I lost count T_T but venoes are waaaay more difficult. Just impossible to even gank them Q.Q...

I am at the school buss on phone btw -.- I can't post when I am in a class session x.x. But almost at school T_T don't want to go

fyi venos dont even need a pet to kill. a lil skill and knowing your class goes a long way. i bet you have never killed anyone. prob lvl 3x gang up on you when you try to kill them. b:laugh
    ragenight wrote: »
    Br Br Br Br Br
    ^ best post in this thread by far b:heart
    the good Starr
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    How the ** is this not locked?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol Endless_Life for best pker b:victory
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    lol Endless_Life for best pker b:victory

lies!! anyone who is or has ever been anyone on Harshlands knows without a doubt that Brendle was and always will be the best pk r!

his legend will live on long after the server has lost it's grip on players.

LONG LIVE BRENDLES LEGEND! best pk r eva! Saveless can verify what i say is true.
    the good Starr
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lies!! anyone who is or has ever been anyone on Harshlands knows without a doubt that Brendle was and always will be the best pk r!

LONG LIVE BRENDLES LEGEND! best pk r eva! Saveless can verify what i say is true.

Brendle is a pretty cool guy. Eh one shots the Icon and doesn't afraid of anythign.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Federation had the best pkers...you -removed- don't even know.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=311751&highlight=Federation

You could of learned quite a bit from them.
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Nurfed Was Veno But He Make Wiz When Fail , Ander He Cash Shop 12k$ On Game And Getter Rank 8 And Pay For Rank 8 Veno Hahaha He Make Nix Strong Like Player But No Money Cuz Daddy No Home He Pig And U Say How *** U Correct Me? U Kno Nothing Of Me I Am Powerful Strong Old 47 Year I *** U Mom Pig

if nurfed cashshopped 12k then i wanna know what he bought with it lol. since headtrauma gave him r8 and none of his gear is reforged or refined very high(except his weapon) his entire gear set you could prob get for under 5k right now and since he did buy half what he has i doubt he has spent that much. bloodfeast and urDian i could see spending around that and of course headtrauma when he played and tekkblade have put all the pwi employees children through college.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Federation had the best pkers...you -removed- don't even know.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=311751&highlight=Federation

You could of learned quite a bit from them.

OMFG! i totally forgot about those idiots! far as i know OVER9000 is still on their kos list cause R3 and i were pk ing them for being red. talk about rage/excuse/morerage. i wish i could find the ss of them raging. i laughed for a month on that.

oh i may know the confusion about Nurfed and the nix. Starrr's nix is named Nurfed. herc is named antiAnti from way back when AntiHero used to duel the herc with fists. ofc that was long before fists were "cool"
    the good Starr
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2010

i was PKd by Brendle, true story......
    that **** **** ****
    good times, good times b:chuckle b:surrender
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This thread sucks, so I'm bumping it so people can suffer too b:chuckle
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Itankforu - Harshlands
    Itankforu - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i vote wolfo for best barb
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    OMFG! i totally forgot about those idiots! far as i know OVER9000 is still on their kos list cause R3 and i were pk ing them for being red. talk about rage/excuse/morerage. i wish i could find the ss of them raging. i laughed for a month on that.

oh i may know the confusion about Nurfed and the nix. Starrr's nix is named Nurfed. herc is named antiAnti from way back when AntiHero used to duel the herc with fists. ofc that was long before fists were "cool"

starr my alt is lonely in over9k b:surrender gimme some company b:mischievous
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    starr my alt is lonely in over9k b:surrender gimme some company b:mischievous

i have 3 alts active ish in there atm. b:surrender i think i am finally starting to burn out on PWI. i am now able to miss dailys and not be bothered about it.
    the good Starr