Delete Faster?

Balvasar - Sanctuary
Balvasar - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is there any way to delete your characters faster? I've made too after choosing a name and then deciding I don't like it. Yes I know, that's very fickle of me. Anywho, I want to make a Veno because it's a good beginner character that I can alt while I don't feel like leveling my barb.

Any possibility or do I have to wait the week?
Post edited by Balvasar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Just have to wait the week.

But there's nothing stopping you from making more chars while you wait, unless you want to use the name of the deleted one again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • BarbEQ - Dreamweaver
    BarbEQ - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    you can have up to 8 characters i think on one account. that could be 8 barbs or 8 venos or any combination of classes. If you have used all your spots then unfortunately you have to wait 7 days for one of them to be deleted.

there is no faster way. This is a security feature to prevent someone maliciously (or accidently) deleting your characters should they gain access to your account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    you can have up to 8 characters i think on one account. that could be 8 barbs or 8 venos or any combination of classes. If you have used all your spots then unfortunately you have to wait 7 days for one of them to be deleted. Or take 30 seconds and make another account.

there is no faster way. This is a security feature to prevent someone maliciously (or accidently) deleting your characters should they gain access to your account.

Fixed
  • Bow_Wow_Wow - Dreamweaver
    Bow_Wow_Wow - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Some people don't want to make other accounts and remember multiple email/log in details. ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Some people don't want to make other accounts and remember multiple email/log in details. ijs.

You can register multiple accounts to the same email last I checked and really whats wrong with

username
    username2

passwordforboth