drakes breath bash or spark burst+

Options
Furries - Dreamweaver
Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Blademaster
my fist bm isn still 46 atm but i was wondering if when i hit 59 would it be more effetive to use spark burst + or drakes breath bash.

from what i can tell spark burst+ sounds better

in what situations with drakes breath bash be more effective?

is it even worth getting?
Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
Post edited by Furries - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Veins - Dreamweaver
    Veins - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's not good (or at least not important) until way way way way later. Keep sparkin' or get heaven's flame (well, both really).
    :3
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sparking > actually using DBB. But you can get the buff from DBB w/o using the 2 sparks by switching weapon as you are casting.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sparking > actually using DBB. But you can get the buff from DBB w/o using the 2 sparks by switching weapon as you are casting.

Well that's certainly interesting, and knowing pwi not likely to get fixed any time soon. guess this may be useful after all...
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DBB usnt wirth the losss of attack time till higher levels with a decently refined weapon and only if you cancle it

spark+ was sex when you got it at 59b:dirty
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cancel DBB by switching to axe fast enough. But at my level, level 1 DBB adds me like extra 350 damage per hit.

6k damage per punch at 1.82 aps without mire is just sex.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • _Roflcopterz - Sanctuary
    _Roflcopterz - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cancel DBB by switching to axe fast enough. But at my level, level 1 DBB adds me like extra 350 damage per hit.

6k damage per punch at 1.82 aps without mire is just sex.

6k damage per crit punch you mean? -.- Judging by your "current build" in your sig, you'd need to be double-sparked, punching 0 def mobs, with barb buffs, and DBB and a jones blessing to be doing that kind of damage.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    6k damage per crit punch you mean? -.- Judging by your "current build" in your sig, you'd need to be double-sparked, punching 0 def mobs, with barb buffs, and DBB and a jones blessing to be doing that kind of damage.

I only DBB, spark, jones. I actually do like 5600, but the proc from my fist gives some extra damage.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • ROFLcopterr - Raging Tide
    ROFLcopterr - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dammit rofl. look at you just stealing othe peoples names xD
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DBB is useless unless you have the demon version, which adds a **** ton of fire damage to your attack. but even then i wouldnt use it, youd be better off heaven's flaming and sparking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DBB is useless unless you have the demon version, which adds a **** ton of fire damage to your attack. but even then i wouldnt use it, youd be better off heaven's flaming and sparking.

But the sneaky part of it makes it useful. When I HF or Spark on a BM, they kite until it's safe. When I cancel DBB, they don't notice it. I just got the demon book for 1.2 mil a few days ago and still haven't taken the punch to spend 6 mil more to learn it. It's really tempting tho because you wouldn't believe how many BMs would use physical marrow against you even when you are at west gate where any caster could walk by and wtfoneshots you.
  • Dark_Kai - Dreamweaver
    Dark_Kai - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Okeano is divine_death? o.o
    wtf, come visit sometimes u noob ><
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Okeano is divine_death? o.o
    wtf, come visit sometimes u noob ><

Lmao. Yeah I've been on once in a while and type stupid **** on WC with the tokens I have left. I also blind myself by the growing red on the map >_>. Whenever I get on, people at OT are just standing there so I'd run out and AoE everything, then get pick off by random fish with nirvana daggers.
  • Dark_Kai - Dreamweaver
    Dark_Kai - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol well next time u get on PM me >< i miss u QQ