A bad day for bh39

Demon_EA - Harshlands
Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
before i start going to school... i figured that i should post this... last night was an even bigger disaster the other day, we had to get high lvl help. here is my story.

i was looking for a bh39 squad, i squad with a level 55 archer, level 51 barbarian and a level 52 cleric, but we had no veno. i thought i was the only one to be dying a lot since i died from poison, explosion, monsters keep coming at us, high damage. Then all of a sudden they did not know their way to farren i told them farren was left after killing them exploding mobs. The barb pulled all the mobs and we got squad wiped except the cleric escaped. She come back and try to rev us, I clicked release since I had 0% anyways and help them revive out of the mobs, I told her I will distract the mobs, then some blasted chicken burned me to death. she just left me behind to rev them first. it took us almost 20 minutes later, then we had a wizard to help. Now it became my fault we all got wiped again.

sorry for making the cleric ditch us because of me. All of you that were in the same faction.
The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
Post edited by Demon_EA - Harshlands on

Comments

• MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sounds like a bad day for you, not a bad day for bh39.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Heya Demon_EA,

All have bad days sometimes, dont worry to much about it. Just see it as an exemple of 'how not to do a BH-run'. If you learn something from it it wasnt a waste at all.
    I only started doing BH's from lvl 64 or so, not that experienced in BH 39, but anyways i think its practicall the same routine you have to build up for any BH.
    A veno would have been practical, and if you ct find any then use the Genieskill (forgot the name for a moment here) to attract one mob at a time. Always comes in handy when your in a venoless-squad or even when your soloing.
    Ppl make mistakes and i feel sorry for the clerics in general when we squad them and then see them die trying to safe us. But it can happen, even when you do your best in the squad. Just dont forget to protect them back the same way they take care of you. I mean like in this case when you cant resurrect the squad cause you're all in a big swamp of mobs, then its better to have one or a few partymembers (taking a deep breath) and press that release button to help out the cleric for resurrecting the other half of the party.
    Teamplay is not to be forgotten, takes alot of effort but its worth it.

Goodluck at your next BH-run !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Your first mistake was not being thoughtful of the cleric and not getting her/him killed too. They like it when they get in on the fun too. So next time make sure to lure a splody next to them and fire away.
  • LadyOciania - Dreamweaver
    LadyOciania - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Bh39's

Well, I have had my share of bad BH's as cleric or veno (No, not on this account. I am just to lazy to log to one of my other account that do farm BH39's).

Like others wrote some are bad, some are even worse and some are good.
    One time I had to basically clear the dungeon and solo'ing the boss mobs with 2 of my accounts running a Veno and Cleric (both 54)

This was in a party of my Veno (acting as puller + tank), my cleric (healing the party as the other cleric in party AFKed without notice from time to time) and some DD's (think an archer and psychic).
    Managed to keep everyone alive tho....
    I fail at making assumptions about stuff for others.
    Bottom-line: I speak for me and me alone
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sounds like everyone these days are epically fail.

I remember doing 39 at level 39 with a BM/archer/cleric only. 0 deaths as well. Also that was pre-genie so was no extra help that way either.

I guess you and your party are all just baddies.
  • akatsuchi
    akatsuchi Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Awww my condolences go to you..

.....too bad you're on another server...if you were on mine, me and my girlfriend would've loved to assist you with BHs. We love helping lower levels with BHs.

BH 39 is our favorite too b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/Enzetsu/DearSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]

RETIRED from Abyss to persue a better game =^_^=

IGN - Pain
    Spouse - Hikari
    Server - Abyss
    Level -
    Class - Bezerker
    Guild -
    Tokyo & Harajuku First married couple ever on BoI =^_^= Congrats hunny :):)
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Giant red font.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Then all of a sudden they did not know their way to farren i told them farren was left after killing them exploding mobs.
    [/SIZE]

Farren's to the right b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Farren's to the right b:surrender

lmao

And why can't you just use default text color/font so it's easier to read? >.>
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sounds like everyone these days are epically fail.

I remember doing 39 at level 39 with a BM/archer/cleric only. 0 deaths as well. Also that was pre-genie so was no extra help that way either.

I guess you and your party are all just baddies.

Aaawww how lovely!!! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I think I will get a zeal this time, for pulling tyvm for the first posters
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I think I will get a zeal this time, for pulling tyvm for the first posters

You should also try getting a sledgehammer, and taking it to your computer with "zeal". That should solve a lot of problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GreenBeans - Dreamweaver
    GreenBeans - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    loludead
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    PROTIP:

1. Get a zeal
    2. facepalm if you get in a group of people with no zeals(or the barb/bm has no zeal) and no veno.
    3. facepalm

And I'm glad we're still recognized as pullers. I love pulling :).
    Giant red font.
    ahaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha