Creating a female psychic - Looking for Guild - Any server

Options
Angelika - Lost City
Angelika - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Guild Banter
Creating a female psychic - Looking for Guild - Any server

I am looking for a serious/friendly/fun guild in ANY server to join. (need know before rising tide). Family kind with good leadership and nice people. I never leave unless a reason.

Played another pw 6month before pwi exist, that says it all. Break and quit a several times so never reach a high lvl. I will be active daily but wont go "no-life". will play around 2-5h a day, possible more on weekends.

My most wellknown pwi char is Angelika lvl 93 veno - lost city, i also have 2x 80+ characters on dreamweaver, and plenty lvl 30-65 chars in diff servers.
(you prob never heard of me, was off over 6months) Been in most top guilds on LC and DW, so know alot of tw.

I won't look for any kind of rank, since i usually just help people that never give it back, really hate get used.

Attitudes i can't stand;
"I blacklist you for..."
-Why you care of pm me if you gonna blacklist for reply?
"Please help me, please give me money im a noob bla bla"-Eather you stop complain and acctually kill something, or try to sell yourself to someone.
"Can i have your main IDs plz, i want try a high lvl"-I never share accs, it's a part of me.
"Can i buy your veno plz"-WTH, go read pwi FAQ. Over 8 diff people asked that, next person i will report.
"I was here first"-Umm you can say that when you'r killing over 50% before spawn.
"My friend is lvl 200, he can bla bla bla"-Check lvl ranks on website, or you get glasses.
"Noone ever help me here"-If you started care to help others insted of just ask ask ask.

A common problem is that high lvl go lazy and the low get no help, but think of this. Whould you want running 5h+ and killing same bosses day after day? Try get help from people around your lvl insted of always ask the top. What most not think of too, for many classes it costly to help. You can't play with a broken armor.

Drama is common, but if to much i won't stay long.

I prefer family guild more than strenght or money. Im patient and caring. Love help people i like, maybe sounds old but im just 19. (female)

I live on the words;

"You create yourself, you make the rules, everything you do affect others, never give something you don't want back, seeing is understanding, in the end the truth always win"

You can't understand me as person, but don't worry im not always this serious. In fact i love fun and can act childish alot.

PVP/PVE server don't matter at all, i like pvp and not crying over get killed(like most), but as well ok with pve.

/Angelika

~~contact me by reply here or send private message. I play eu time and i wont use my other chars at all.
Remember i will start as lvl 1 since new classes.

---If you have anything against me and wan't to reply with something dumb here, i can show you the exit after. I don't care of stubidness.
Post edited by Angelika - Lost City on

Comments

• Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi Angelika,

I would like to take this opportunity to request you to look up our faction based in Dreamweaver. We very well may fit what youre looking for. Below is our thread in the Guild Banter section

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=265121

If you would like to know more about us, feel free to contact any of our members in game.

-Regards,
    Elviron
  • Sylvestrina - Sanctuary
    Sylvestrina - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Aloha!

Maybe you like to become a PlayMate on Sanctuary? Our official minimum lvl is 15, but for our first Psychic I’ll make an exception. ;)

I totally sympathize with what you’re writing, and this is much more important than class or lvl. Especially, a friendly atmosphere is more important to us than strength, too.
    Additionally, we have a lot of European members in the faction, so you’ll find a lot of us online in the European evening.

Please contact us for further information or to be invited.

Greetings, Sylvestrina
    When in trouble,
    When in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout!
    (Freefall)
  • Xmx - Lost City
    Xmx - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    anyone can tell me if angelika still playing pw? would be cool if anyone could give me any info about it b:bye
    Gehasst, Verdammt, Vergoettert