Well I hope you're all feeling ashamed of yourselves.

Comments

• haybails
    haybails Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm just saying there's no point in posting troll and **** threads for no other purpose than to **** Frankie off. That doesn't accomplish anything. Frankie knows we're pissed, even if he doesn't acknowledge it publicly. You don't need to start turning over the proverbial cars to prove it.

Be activists, not orangutans. That's the entire point of this thread.

It seemed more like they wanted Frankie out of a job.

I clearly see your sentiments, Miugre and what you are saying. Incredibly, some of them still wonder why they are still here, so they should but if they are still raving on, they clearly can't see how well Frankie is treating them and what this is to achieve. Others are starting to see it, which is good. Hopefully their lead will enlighten the remainder.

I for one still have faith in Frankie.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    haybails wrote: »
    It seemed more like they wanted Frankie out of a job.

I clearly see your sentiments, Miugre and what you are saying. Incredibly, some of them still wonder why they are still here, so they should but if they are still raving on, they clearly can't see how well Frankie is treating them and what this is to achieve. Others are starting to see it, which is good. Hopefully their lead will enlighten the remainder.

I for one still have faith in Frankie.

i agree Frankie does a good job from what i see
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i agree Frankie does a good job from what i see

b:surrender did you notice that he ignores things unless asked directly multiple times?

Edit:
    gross1255 wrote: »
    heres an example, read what Airyll is saying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I haven't read anything in this topic except the title and my answer is no.

That isn't an ego trip. I've posted as I have and as I will. I'm not quite satisfied with everything going on in these forums but I've not acted or posted out of line from my usual.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Did anyone *seriously* believe any of this rabid screaming was going to result in anything other than bans and thread closures, and PWI considering closing the forums altogether?

When was the last time the "Lord of the Flies" approach worked?

You are all old enough to be able to reach the keyboard and type - what did you expect was going to happen?

For those of you who are going to answer "We just wanted respect" and "we just wanted a Mod who knows what he's doing" and "XXX is fail, and we were gonna show PWI that he was unacceptable" - in the words of Dr Phil; "How's that workin' out for ya?"

Honestly, I'm amazed the forums are still open at all. And I still don't understand why some of you monkeys believe you can dictate terms to PWI. "I pay good money for the service". The only vote you have is with your feet - but trying to burn the place down on your way out (not to mention the legions of idiots on the forums who ADMITTEDLY NO LONGER PLAY THE FARKIN GAME) does nothing but intentionally ruin it for those of us with a sense of perspective who have decided to stay.

If you don't like it, leave. If you dont like the forums, go to 1perfect. If you don't like the game, leave.

Man Up, Nancy.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    +1
    Ah someone with common sense is still left

To be someone with common sense, it's pretty stupid to say that he hopes that all of us are feeling ashamed of ourselves. lol?. Me, I didn't even posted a single word about the sayd problem with mods, but by reading the tittle of this forum makes me want to tell him a couple of things, the 1st one: I'm not ashamed of myself, lol who you believe you are to tell me what I should feel like? and the second one: ...better not to say it or I may get banned too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ...trying to burn the place down on your way out (not to mention the legions of idiots on the forums who ADMITTEDLY NO LONGER PLAY THE FARKIN GAME) does nothing but intentionally ruin it for those of us with a sense of perspective who have decided to stay.

If you don't like it, leave. If you dont like the forums, go to 1perfect. If you don't like the game, leave.

Man Up, Nancy.

RedMenace

I agree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • YsoEmo - Sanctuary
    YsoEmo - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    They acted like bunch of monkeys slinging their poo at people. I usually enjoy coming to the forums now they made it so crappy.
    "Fallen Heroes" and "martyrs"? Lame! Don't ruin the forum for the rest of us who actually like coming here and read once in a while.
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Did anyone *seriously* believe any of this rabid screaming was going to result in anything other than bans and thread closures, and PWI considering closing the forums altogether?

You are all old enough to be able to reach the keyboard and type - what did you expect was going to happen?

For those of you who are going to answer "We just wanted respect" and "we just wanted a Mod who knows what he's doing" and "XXX is fail, and we were gonna show PWI that he was unacceptable" - in the words of Dr Phil; "How's that workin' out for ya?"

Honestly, I'm amazed the forums are still open at all. And I still don't understand why some of you monkeys believe you can dictate terms to PWI. "I pay good money for the service". The only vote you have is with your feet - but trying to burn the place down on your way out (not to mention the legions of idiots on the forums who ADMITTEDLY NO LONGER PLAY THE FARKIN GAME) does nothing but intentionally ruin it for those of us with a sense of perspective who have decided to stay.

Man Up, Nancy.

RedMenace

uhm I smell some emo teenager out there,do you ever study economy?,do you knonw that"Serious",companies have something called"Customer Service/Relations"?,do you knonw that in every"Serious",company those 2 things above are keep under serious consideration?

Let me explain in some other way.
    You enter in a shop and buy a toothbrush,the shopkeep laugh at you calling you idiot,and you see that the whole shop its a dirty mess,now,you can surely avoid that shop in the future,but do you think that,you,"Customer",its"Isolated",from the rest of the world OR his word may spread and influence more"Potential",customers to go into that shop?,to put it simple,that's customer relations,it dosen't really matter the quality of the things the shop its selling,if the shopkeeper insult you in direct or indirect way(Like ignoring you),that shop won't last long.

We aren't"dictate terms to PWI.",we are just express our consideration as CUSTOMERS and do you knonw what?,we have FULL RIGHTS to do so,even because the so called"Company",have a forum(This forum),just for that(And YES Company have the rights to do has she like so we have the rights as well to complain as we like)

So if YOU don't like how's the forum here,why don't you just keep playing your PWI and leave us alone doing our"Customers",part?,because I don't recall there are any rights that a customer can argue with other customers about the matter in question,as you seem to do,its just WE and the COMPANY(Or the ignored forum company if you want put it this way).

So go play with your toons and leave us adults(And not),which have spent REAL money on a game play our role as customers.

Byeee b:bye
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Regardless of how ridiculous or justified you think it was, it did succeed in one thing: it got people's attention. I daresay that was needed. I didn't take part in the mudslinging because I generally try to avoid it, but they did what they thought was best.

Note I am not talking about the random trolls; more so the ones that were *very* vocal with complaints and got banned due to that.
  • cruelintention
    cruelintention Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Man Up, Nancy.

RedMenace

You ruined your own post the moment you called people monkeys . Your post for that reason can clasified as being as bad as the people your complaining about.
    edited October 2010
    uhm I smell some emo teenager out there,do you ever study economy?,do you knonw that"Serious",companies have something called"Customer Service/Relations"?,do you knonw that in every"Serious",company those 2 things above are keep under serious consideration?

Wow. You're *amazing*. You don't agree so you call me a child? You need to practice this "discussion" concept further - say - the Pokemon Forums.

Christ, I have *shoes* older than you.
    Let me explain in some other way.
    You enter in a shop and buy a toothbrush,the shopkeep laugh at you calling you idiot,and you see that the whole shop its a dirty mess,now,you can surely avoid that shop in the future,but do you think that,you,"Customer",its"Isolated",from the rest of the world OR his word may spread and influence more"Potential",customers to go into that shop?,to put it simple,that's customer relations,it dosen't really matter the quality of the things the shop its selling,if the shopkeeper insult you in direct or indirect way(Like ignoring you),that shop won't last long.

We aren't"dictate terms to PWI.",we are just express our consideration as CUSTOMERS and do you knonw what?,we have FULL RIGHTS to do so,even because the so called"Company",have a forum(This forum),just for that(And YES Company have the rights to do has she like so we have the rights as well to complain as we like)

If enough people dislike your "service", then your business will eventually fail. If that's what happens to PWI, then It's gonna happen.

IT IS NOT *YOUR* RESPONSIBILITY TO MANAGE PWI FROM YOUR LAPTOP. If they want to "**** up" their business model, then that's what they will do. Once you have informed them of your displeasure, and if they ignore it, then GO ELSEWHERE.

Get Over Yourself.

So if YOU don't like how's the forum here,why don't you just keep playing your PWI and leave us alone doing our"Customers",part?,because I don't recall there are any rights that a customer can argue with other customers about the matter in question,as you seem to do,its just WE and the COMPANY(Or the ignored forum company if you want put it this way).

So go play with your toons and leave us adults(And not),which have spent REAL money on a game play our role as customers.

Byeee b:bye

Man Up, Nancy.

Above is what I said, 1 page ago. When *you* say it, it's correct, but if I say it I'm a child?

RedMenace

\Son, get the **** off my lawn
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
    edited October 2010
    You ruined your own post the moment you called people monkeys . Your post for that reason can clasified as being as bad as the people your complaining about.

I assumed those that "throw poo" would be *proud* to be labeled as such.

<shrug>

RedMenace
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    tl;dr

but from the parts I did get... The mods and Frankie are doing better they really are. I honestly think everyone needs to give them a break. They've listened to us whine rage and complain and they're taking the criticism to heart... now I'm not saying they're all bummed out, I'm saying they're taking our advise and really are TRYING. I'm positive they'll get better. We all have had our chance to nerdrage (see sig ;) ) about this, and now it's time to get things back on track. (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Trying for months and months and months b:laugh
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    And YES Company have the rights to do has she like so we have the rights as well to complain as we like

You have the right to complain yes, but not the right to complain " as you like ". There a ways to complain in a sensible manner just going ^%&% EmoNerd Rage just gets you ignored or kicked out.

Having the right to complain or voicing a concern doesnt equal having the right to do so in an abusive manner

Edit:

Most of the locked/moved threads the Mods more than likely didnt read. I didnt read most myself. If people cannot show their point in a sensible way then they have no point.
    All they do is take the attention away from those who can post a valid view in a constructive manner.

One sane person talking in a room full of shouting idiots isnt going to be heard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You have the right to complain yes, but not the right to complain " as you like ". There a ways to complain in a sensible manner just going ^%&%

I think I'm in love
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    To be someone with common sense, it's pretty stupid to say that he hopes that all of us are feeling ashamed of ourselves. lol?. Me, I didn't even posted a single word about the sayd problem with mods, but by reading the tittle of this forum makes me want to tell him a couple of things, the 1st one: I'm not ashamed of myself, lol who you believe you are to tell me what I should feel like? and the second one: ...better not to say it or I may get banned too.

Then why did you post now since it's non of your concern b:bye
    b:dirty
  • Anchali - Heavens Tear
    Anchali - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    what happened friday? i missed it
    archer is awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Wow. You're *amazing*. You don't agree so you call me a child? You need to practice this "discussion" concept further - say - the Pokemon Forums.

Christ, I have *shoes* older than you.

If enough people dislike your "service", then your business will eventually fail. If that's what happens to PWI, then It's gonna happen.

IT IS NOT *YOUR* RESPONSIBILITY TO MANAGE PWI FROM YOUR LAPTOP. If they want to "**** up" their business model, then that's what they will do. Once you have informed them of your displeasure, and if they ignore it, then GO ELSEWHERE.

Get Over Yourself.

Man Up, Nancy.

Above is what I said, 1 page ago. When *you* say it, it's correct, but if I say it I'm a child?

RedMenace

\Son, get the **** off my lawn

I see you didn't get the whole point uh?

There NO connection between you and me so there's no interest in me to argue with a random strange who clearly didn't study economy.

There IS connection between ME and PWI Company since I play their game spending real money and thus being a"Customer".

Uhm you get it?,yes?,who are you?,do I owe you something?,im your customer?,is this YOUR forum?,OR its the Company's FORUM which is MEANT for various things like,even,complaining?

You keep saying >me< to go elsewhere?,and who you think you are?,grow up yes you're probably a teenager as I said arguing with someone who have all rights to argue as customer while between you and me there's isn't any kind or relation that justify your complains over me.

@Some others who pointed at"The way to complain we like",I didn't meant to say that any way to complain is acceptable,i just meant to say,that we are customers and yes we even have legal rights you known?

Fighting between customers and not speaking to anyone connected to the company itself its exactly what makes company happy because customers are too busy fighting each others like someone is trying to do instead to clearly say what they DO NOT want:Lies & getting ignored.

Now,go on and play your role and help PWI company to distract his angry customers.

PS
    Oh I see a double post of yours there,nicely done,too hard to use"Edit",button?
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    what happened friday? i missed it

Ppl raged and stated their honest opinions and got banend for it. b:sweat

Edit: see my other post for an example .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Some answers:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10532082#post10532082

Maybe our"Rant",like some calls it may have been useless,but at least,there some response out there.
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
  • Itankforu - Harshlands
    Itankforu - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yes guess what?,if they lose us,they lose money,if we lose em(a.k.a. get banned or too much pissed off),we may as well get back to our lives,and that wouldn't be a bad thing after all.
    (I don't live for PWI,PWI lives thanks to his community(And cashoppers))
    b:bye

qouted for the truth
    edited October 2010
    I see you didn't get the whole point uh?

There NO connection between you and me so there's no interest in me to argue with a random strange who clearly didn't study economy.

There IS connection between ME and PWI Company since I play their game spending real money and thus being a"Customer".

Uhm you get it?,yes?,who are you?,do I owe you something?,im your customer?,is this YOUR forum?,OR its the Company's FORUM which is MEANT for various things like,even,complaining?

You keep saying >me< to go elsewhere?,and who you think you are?,grow up yes you're probably a teenager as I said arguing with someone who have all rights to argue as customer while between you and me there's isn't any kind or relation that justify your complains over me.

@Some others who pointed at"The way to complain we like",I didn't meant to say that any way to complain is acceptable,i just meant to say,that we are customers and yes we even have legal rights you known?

Fighting between customers and not speaking to anyone connected to the company itself its exactly what makes company happy because customers are too busy fighting each others like someone is trying to do instead to clearly say what they DO NOT want:Lies & getting ignored.

Now,go on and play your role and help PWI company to distract his angry customers.

PS
    Oh I see a double post of yours there,nicely done,too hard to use"Edit",button?

What are you trying to convince me of?

That I *should* act like an *** in these forums, expecting that it will make a difference?

Because if you'd bothered to read my original message, I suggested screaming and wailing 1) hasn't done squat so far and 2) isn't likely to "convince" anyone at PWI.

Personal attacks at forum moderators (WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS DISCUSSION) is pointless, and counterproductive. Complaining to PWI itself about bugs/performance/gold prices is one thing - ranting at Forum Moderators who have little more influence with PWI than any of us do is a waste of time, and will only result in no one with any sense *ever* wanting to be a forum mod.

And then there is you, lecturing me and shaking your finger as if you're entitled to do so.

I was speaking to the PWI community in general. That advice stands.

You, personally - I have other wishes for *you*.

b:pleased

You have a good day, Grandpa.

RedMenace

\go ahead - keep telling me how much of a kid I am
    \\it seems to make you feel superior, for some reason
    \\\even though my daughter would pwn your @ss
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    What are you trying to convince me of?

That I *should* act like an *** in these forums, expecting that it will make a difference?

You are already, IJS
  • haybails
    haybails Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    RedMenace is making sense. We're all customers one way or another. Some have put money in, some could potentially put money in. Some are a market for the goods some buy with money they put in, solely to sell in game.

We all have an equal voice. Don't abuse that right.
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Im already on ignore mode,its obviously some flamer.

Especially when he say that complain is pointless, and counter productive and won't change a thing and yet he complain lol,fail logic.

Bye b:bye *ignores*
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Stop fighting amongst yourselves it will get you no where.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You created a state of chaos. Are you proud of yourselves?
    Your post contains some good points, however, I don't know who you are talking to.

The title of your post is "I hope you're all feeling ashamed of yourselves", but who are these "you all"? Everybody who complained? Those of use who did not flame and presented our complaints forcefully but respectfully have nothing to be ashamed about.

However, just because we didn't do anything to be ashamed of doesn't mean we didn't contribute to the state of chaos. PWI forum policy has basically been a shell game of not giving answers and avoiding taking actual action, and thus there's been a slowly building backlog of dissatisfaction.

So one day the dam finally breaks. Personally, I'm not surprised, and blaming the water rather than the builder seems a bit silly to me.

I guess if you want to blame "you all", go right ahead, because it certainly fits neatly into the Us-vs-Them, Leadership-vs-Players model that PWI seems to believe in and works very hard to defend. Of course, it's that belief that created the problem in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Your post contains some good points, however, I don't know who you are talking to.

The title of your post is "I hope you're all feeling ashamed of yourselves", but who are these "you all"? Everybody who complained? Those of use who did not flame and presented our complaints forcefully but respectfully have nothing to be ashamed about.

However, just because we didn't do anything to be ashamed of doesn't mean we didn't contribute to the state of chaos. PWI forum policy has basically been a shell game of not giving answers and avoiding taking actual action, and thus there's been a slowly building backlog of dissatisfaction.

So one day the dam finally breaks. Personally, I'm not surprised, and blaming the water rather than the builder seems a bit silly to me.

I guess if you want to blame "you all", go right ahead, because it certainly fits neatly into the Us-vs-Them, Leadership-vs-Players model that PWI seems to believe in and works very hard to defend. Of course, it's that belief that created the problem in the first place.

OMG this. So hard. +9001
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]