Hmm...Should this be happening?

KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Support Desk
When I hit 51 elevation in Old Heaven's Tear, I was automatically shot down to 0 elevation...that, however, is below ground. As of yet, I have had no assistance getting out, and am sure that I could wait the hour for Town Portal, but would rather let somebody know the situation. I personally think that, if that is gonna happen, the devs should cap the height at 49 to prevent it. It causes a lot of hassle for players who just want to enjoy their time on the game...Thanks!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
Post edited by KrittyCat - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• miyago
    miyago Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yep, it's a known issue, but I'm not sure where this issue falls on the list of bugs to fix so it's just something you have to be cognizant of while flying on OHT. :P

Rather than wait an hour for town portal, just relog your character and it'll fix the issue.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i think theres a specific area on the OHT map where that occurs at, though not totally positive where it is since when it happened to me I was afk auto pathing to a group of mobs after getting my OHT daily, and came back below ground. For me, the town portal was available so i used it to get free after stopping myself from moving. Its only happened to me once out of the numerous times I've auto pathed in OHT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..