Adroit - not a flame thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Ununoctium - Lost City
    Ununoctium - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Adroit is one of the best pvp mages i've ever seen. He always seems to know exactly how to get out of any bad situation and excells at getting just about anyone to that 51% hp mark. Charm bypass is nasty b:shocked

Our gears are fairly similar, however on most of my characters he beats me at least 50% of the time, usually more.

Honestly thou even if my gear was +13 Adroit would still find some way to kill me b:surrender
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Look at the full reply, moron.

I made a statement, in which I expressed my opinion.

Again, look at the full reply, moron.

I didn't say you didn't make a statement or express your opinion. I said you missed the point.

Apparently, you still do, poo poo face (since we are name calling)

With the same gear as the best mage on your server, I'm pretty confident that he has the skills, experience and tactics to pretty much raep anyone there, including you.

again, not the point
    I think Ive learned a thing or 2 from Adroit on using a mage, without him teaching me first hand.

Ah, yes, the point of this thread.

Someone gets it.
    yashino wrote: »
    okay so this is how pve server pk
    Pk protection on
    go out sz
    wait for noobs come
    stand beside him, think of a combo to use
    Got it, turn off pk protection
    Kill

Hmmm, that would seem to indicate that pk on a pve server is harder cuz you gotta watch out for those as well.

Kidding, just kidding.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ----Ok, the poll results have some people saying yes they have same gear and can beat him.

View Poll Results: Adroit

This poll will close on 10-20-2010 at 08:53 AM

Yes I am equally geared and can beat him more than 50% of the time Breadbun - Lost City, Danteii - Lost City, Hypnos - Raging Tide, ilikeblackberries, KedgeSniper - Lost City, Pot_Head - Harshlands, Shandelzare - Sanctuary, Slake - Lost City, trevtimusprime, Zavior - Harshlands
    10 replies 50.00%

No, I am equally geared and can NOT beat him more than 50% of the time
    Adroit - Lost City, Alias - Dreamweaver, Alliekatt - Lost City, Dysprosium - Lost City, Ignation - Lost City, Lingzi - Lost City, Lumberjack_ - Lost City, PenutButer - Dreamweaver, Tivas - Archosaur, Ununoctium - Lost City

10 replies 50.00 %

And Adroit, its not fair for YOU to vote "no, im equal gear and I can't beat him". You can't vote for yourself because you can't beat yourself, lol Although I guess if you could that would take care of that equal gear question. b:chuckle

Or didn't you know it showed the names of the people that answered the poll? b:bye
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ----Ok, the poll results have some people saying yes they have same gear and can beat him.

View Poll Results: Adroit

This poll will close on 10-20-2010 at 08:53 AM

Yes I am equally geared and can beat him more than 50% of the time Breadbun - Lost City, Danteii - Lost City, Hypnos - Raging Tide, ilikeblackberries, KedgeSniper - Lost City, Pot_Head - Harshlands, Shandelzare - Sanctuary, Slake - Lost City, trevtimusprime, Zavior - Harshlands
    10 replies 50.00%

No, I am equally geared and can NOT beat him more than 50% of the time
    Adroit - Lost City, Alias - Dreamweaver, Alliekatt - Lost City, Dysprosium - Lost City, Ignation - Lost City, Lingzi - Lost City, Lumberjack_ - Lost City, PenutButer - Dreamweaver, Tivas - Archosaur, Ununoctium - Lost City

10 replies 50.00 %

And Adroit, its not fair for YOU to vote "no, im equal gear and I can't beat him". You can't vote for yourself because you can't beat yourself, lol Although I guess if you could that would take care of that equal gear question. b:chuckle

Or didn't you know it showed the names of the people that answered the poll? b:bye

b:chuckle was wondering how long till somebody found out. Would love to see a 1v1 tournament though :D
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I beat him like twice outa like 4 fights we had...

I beat him with my +4 Wheel of denial:Godspeed (i think thats its name)
    against his (Has a girl character btw) +10 crit magic sword

I only beat him until he noticed his attack blessing was gone, then i got *****. b:cry
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle was wondering how long till somebody found out. Would love to see a 1v1 tournament though :D

I'm convinced your an angry, angry man, but I'm beginning to like you, lol.
    I only beat him until he noticed his attack blessing was gone, then i got *****. b:cry

I have pk'd without stuff equipped before (blessing, helm (about 600hp warsoul helm), wings of cloud charger, etc.), but the worst brain **** I ever had was pk'ing with my weapon sitting in my inventory. I couldn't figure out how this guy got sooooo much better overnight, lol. Blessing isn't so bad, but when you do it without your gear, you feel pretty stupid. And without weapon? b:lipcurl
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm convinced your an angry, angry man, but I'm beginning to like you, lol.

Everyone and their mother likes Adroit, that's like his main pvp tactic. BACKSTAB.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yea adroit pwned my sin. in my defence for some reason i also had a brain ****. (forgot jones blessing ran in when stuff was on Cooldown ect.) out of all thoes times id say if i would have fixed my mistakes i would have killed him 1 out of 4 times. Dont think he had a heiro but if he did that number goes up. now that i have an idea whats up his pvp sleves im looking forward to a 1v1 with my barb.

anyway ill say this ive known adroit for thwe longest and he is pro at pk so if u suck or depend on gear dun bother. Still think i can kill him on my barb but we will see next time we meet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GreenBeans - Dreamweaver
    GreenBeans - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i am not equally geared to adroit and i lost to the essence that protect him more than 50%
  • Yulon - Lost City
    Yulon - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yes Adroit is one of the best mages on LC b:cuteb:dirty I miss you b:sad
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yes Adroit is one of the best mages on LC b:cuteb:dirty I miss you b:sad

OMG Yulon! You needs to come back to rpk for a day xD IJS I miss you b:cry
  • MauMauMau - Lost City
    MauMauMau - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *Calvin dies to adroit:
    Calvin: ****!.
    Calvin: 17k!
    Calvin: OMG OMG
    Calvin *rage

*Calvin gets magic charms.

*fight resumes between adroit and calvin
    *adroit starts casting black ice dragon
    *calvin uses magic charm
    Calvin: :)!
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Adroit pretty much always beats me in PvP now. I am out geared by him, but I am not entirely sure it would change much if I weren't. He is irritatingly skilled at kiting me until my magic shield drops and preventing me from getting in a stun.

I seem to recall when he was leading Destined that I was on par with him and could defeat him a fair amount of the time, but that was a looooooonnng time ago.

>_> He is getting too much attention out of this thread though. He has a big enough e-peen as it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

>_> He is getting too much attention out of this thread though. .

Well, technically, half the server can beat him according to this poll, so.... It's not really e-peen boosting @ all.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *Calvin dies to adroit:
    Calvin: ****!.
    Calvin: 17k!
    Calvin: OMG OMG
    Calvin *rage

*Calvin gets magic charms.

*fight resumes between adroit and calvin
    *adroit starts casting black ice dragon
    *calvin uses magic charm
    Calvin: :)!

b:quiet I was secretly recording this and will be posted in my first pvp video.. coming in the next day or so hopefully (ofc conveniently excluding the dozen or so other times that he destroyed me 1v1 b:chuckle)
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Where is the option for: I don't know what gear he has?

However I think he is very skilled. My guess is that he has probably at least +10 weapon because all his hits hurt.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Where is the he probably wouldn't kill me if I was afk cuz I outgear him that badly option?

<3 Adroit
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Where is the he probably wouldn't kill me if I was afk cuz I outgear him that badly option?

<3 Adroit

QQ you're prolly right b:cry Glad you're on my side! b:victory
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Holy ****.. Adroit has a fanboy =|