Spark indicators for squad members..

Options
Silest - Sanctuary
Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Suggestion Box
Because honestly, this would make a veno's life much easier.

I guess when people need spark..since they often NEVER ask. This leads to needlessly spending spark. I know cleric need spark after each BB/RB. Barb though, wtf guys just ask. I usually spark these guys before every boss.

So like when you're in a squad, the indicators could be tiny white dots on the right side of their name in the squad list on the UI.
Post edited by Silest - Sanctuary on

Comments

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    definately could be very handy & it would take away the guess work lol i see nothing wrong with implementing thisb:victory
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I am so up for this. Before each run I tell everyone "Feel free to ask for a spark any time" but I hardly ever have anyone ask for them during the run. I spark after BBs and RBs and after the BM HFs but I never know who actually needs them. Coincidently enough, I've been thinking the same thing with the Spark indicators, right next to the player's name in squad list and have been thinking of small spark-like diamonds there that can be filled just like our own.
  • SHiNoHBee - Lost City
    SHiNoHBee - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah its a good idea, almost silly it wasnt thought of yet. -- however it is an idea built on another idea which imo has not been completely finished yet= is it just me or do new squad members tend to be missing all their buff icons untill you get close or buff them yourself?
    Anyway - I imagine the spark indicator thing would have the same weakness. All that mumbo jumbo bein said, its still a great idea, since a veno would need that info when they are right there with you. Besides, not only venos care about knowing the squads spark count. I know when my guild does runs we try and time all our ultimate's together..b:pleased
  • Veno_Galore - Dreamweaver
    Veno_Galore - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    awsome idea b:pleased