Good war, GF players of HT.

Options
Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Hi,

I want to post here saving my ingame life from too many PMs of random players, friends and others. This post is about about TW.

Knights of the Order of the Dragon had fun in TW this week. We hope that fake bidding will come to an end soon, so that there will be bigger and more active guilds on HTs TW stage. We trust it is better for PWI game, our server, and all of ours ingame friends, their will to play and devotion to gear up and farm instances, that map comes in many more colors.

We wanted to say that we do not feel or believe in double and triple bids as a very cool way to do TWar. However at this time, due to TW system flaws and not a small gap in players >gear/activity/experience/quality comparing no1 faction and many other guilds, ganks are the only way to make HT map deliver more colors.

Yes, Enrage is still the most powerful and TW experienced faction on Heavens Tear (due to many factors/mergers/player gains) TW wise. This is why it is always much more fun to TW with them, rather than others.
Players that dont **** with their mouths open in world chat and these forums are the ones that made it so, no matter if they are core or not.

About TW in specific. TW was good and we had less resistance than last week (or that was my impression since we have 2-3 more squads in TW this week as well), we had 75 online of which 70~ and maybe a bit less attended. I have no idea how many warriors Enrage had in our war - but yes we did die in that war and it took some good coordination to win them in 9 min and 53 seconds Dragon Flight style.

Was alot of fun. When we entered the base there ware several new squads appearing in the battle - coming into our war to turtle. However it was too late. I wish tho Enrage did turtle more rather than roll cats on the side roads pulling off the def power, and I wish they have passed more def squads earlier from Rad war, rather than when we already had 70% crystal down.

new land
83159398.jpg
71400748.jpg

war timer
75256869.jpg

GF all Thx for your time See you next week b:bye

Mono
Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
Post edited by Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Can the mods merge this thread with the TW thread? kthx.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Why in 99% of SS do people have mail b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:chuckleroflmao
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hi,

I am so great i cant post in the official TW thread i need my very own one.

I want to post here saving my ingame life from too many PMs of random players, friends and others. This post is about about TW.

I post here so you can all read me as i show again my failness in forum, i need to brag a bit coz i didnt get enough pms in game.

Knights of the Order of the Dragon had fun in TW this week. We hope that fake bidding will come to an end soon, so that there will be bigger and more active guilds on HTs TW stage. We trust it is better for PWI game, our server, and all of ours ingame friends, their will to play and devotion to gear up and farm instances, that map comes in many more colors.

Knights of the Order of the Dragon won again a land in a gank this week, it means fun for us! I hope fake bidders stop ruining my ganking plans so we can stay on map and dont lose ppl due to my failness in leading a faction. I trust it is better for me if more ppl wont leave Drakon sick and tired of being associated with me, having a land grants me 1 more week of a live faction.

We wanted to say that we do not feel or believe in double and triple bids as a very cool way to do TWar. However at this time, due to TW system flaws and not a small gap in players >gear/activity/experience/quality comparing no1 faction and many other guilds, ganks are the only way to make HT map deliver more colors.

I do want to admit i play dirty and plan my ganks but please understand it is the only way i can make a living as a faction on HT... i have well geared ppl in my faction alot of potential for good TWs but my way of coordinating ppl sux so badly that this is the only way i can once in a while get a color on the map.

Yes, Enrage is still the most powerful and TW experienced faction on Heavens Tear (due to many factors/mergers/player gains) TW wise. This is why it is always much more fun to TW with them, rather than others.
    Players that dont **** with their mouths open in world chat and these forums are the ones that made it so, no matter if they are core or not.

I know Enrage is best TW faction on HT, most powerfull and experiences, because they accepted so many good twers from Tao, Caesar, Radiance, but they didnt want to let me in. This is why i always bid on them and brag on forum when i get a land. Only forum and Wc spammers ruin it when they remind me of all my failness and even if they are good old twers or not they make me cry.

About TW in specific. TW was good and we had less resistance than last week (or that was my impression since we have 2-3 more squads in TW this week as well), we had 75 online of which 70~ and maybe a bit less attended. I have no idea how many warriors Enrage had in our war - but yes we did die in that war and it took some good coordination to win them in 9 min and 53 seconds Dragon Flight style.

About last night. We had fun in a 75 Drakons vs 42 Enrages war, I dont know what happened, they kept killing me a few times but my 20 barbs somehow managed to work well together and get in their base and win the war for me.

Was alot of fun. When we entered the base there ware several new squads appearing in the battle - coming into our war to turtle. However it was too late. I wish tho Enrage did turtle more rather than roll cats on the side roads pulling off the def power, and I wish they have passed more def squads earlier from Rad war, rather than when we already had 70% crystal down.

When i saw the Victory message i was so happy and emotional i almost peed on my pants. I wish Enrage pulled out some squads from Rad battle to make it longer so we can actually claim it was a fair battle and the fact that we outnumbered them wouldnt be that obvious, wish those players that died and respawned in their base were new squads get into the war from Radiance, and maybe that way Rad could get a land too so we can count on them for future ganks.

new land
    83159398.jpg
    71400748.jpg

war timer
    75256869.jpg

Look how awesome i am, such a good leader i can gather my faction for a SS

GF all Thx for your time See you next week b:bye

Mono

Fixed it for ya b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    we had 75 online of which 70~ and maybe a bit less attended.

so i'm guessing the *actual* attendance was somewhere around 50?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wait, what? Havent we already had this thread with a loooooong wlal o' text from Monoifailcoziliketo?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Im' honestly surprised there's no "TE/Enrage/ThEnrage/Bandwagon/Allies/Conspiracy/JesusExists" stuff in it this time o.o
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Im' honestly surprised there's no "TE/Enrage/ThEnrage/Bandwagon/Allies/Conspiracy/JesusExists" stuff in it this time o.o

can you complain about it when you're a part of it? oh wait, nvm i forgot who the op was..

oh and Andro, pro work repairing that post. b:kiss
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited October 2010
    Options

I'll start off, Drakon is Rad's puppy.

Just how TE is apparently Enrage's puppy.

Using the word puppy because Monof likes to compare things to puppies.

Also,

Puppies > Everything else
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Also, I think Enrage, TE, and Rad should have their own thread about how fun TW was for them. ZOMG!

But seriously, Mods, merge this with the TW thread.

(hopefully this double post will catch their attention.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I like puppies, specially them lil cute 1s like this

pupz.jpg

PWI need to make a puppy barb b:chuckle

b:avoid anyway ummm gz on land.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I like puppies, specially them lil cute 1s like this

pupz.jpg

I think........I just found.......my inner peace like this puppy did. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Andro got butthurt
  • Crysella - Heavens Tear
    Crysella - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this thread made me lawl irl
    nice additions andro was very funny b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crysella - 100 Venomancer - Retired
    _Nirvana_ - 92 Cleric - Retired
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Andro got butthurt

wtf how? <___________<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Andro got butthurt
    u make me lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol.
    5char
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Also, I think Enrage, TE, and Rad should have their own thread about how fun TW was for them. ZOMG!

But seriously, Mods, merge this with the TW thread.

(hopefully this double post will catch their attention.)

seems like the new awesome mods have not been on since the mouth-gets-some-tough-love
    thread.

maybe PWI got the message and realized the players want the forums tossed to the wolves with no moderation.

edit: silly me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol.
    5char

copy kitty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.