let's talk a bit how some get treated in the cube of fate

Options
Black_wolve - Sanctuary
Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
I noticed that some of you high levels like to pk on the low levels in the cube honestly do you get a kick of doing it taking there stuff and selling in in cat shops?

Iam so sick of this my online wife is learning the cube went in to the main room and boom some one tried to pk her and what i gather if a person is reported pking in the main room or harrassing etc they get band now is that worth loosing your toon?

I dont care either way i dont pk never did but it's some of you who scare people out of the cube who is learning it why pick on the low levels that is my question. For exsample i was doing the cube today end up in that room i had to give npc 4 do all cards for dice and bang this barb decides to try to pk me and he waited there for me that is not cool infact my opion it's not right i never once went after any one in the cube i dont believe in it and i work to hard on my barb and armor and wepons to risk loosing because some toon wants to pk me and take my stuff .

If a person that hard up for coin go grind etc earn it and rember what goe's around come's around and what if some one tried to pk you and u lost your stuff whould you be a bit mad or peed off i would think so.

And i stand up for those who do try to learn the cube they have every right to learn it with out some person out there ready to pk them. And yes iam a bit mad iam no kid infact iam almost 40 years old and have more respect for other's than some out there.

And if a (GM) out there please keep a eye out in the main room they have been pking in there and there scaring new player's from doing the cube.

I dont care if any one like's what i say it's true it's been going on for over a year now i seen this one bm just had his fb 39 done last summer went in the cube and some high level barb went and pk him just for his stuff or coin and this player was realy upset and told me about it and this aint the first time it's happen in the cube wont be the last.

I can understand if bouth in pk mode and choose to pk those who also in pk mode but to sit there attack other's who much lower than you you must have a set of blank i wont say it but it's true.

As i said i dont care who hates me i dont care who sends nasty replys to this forum it's just how i feel .

All iam going to say is that every one has the right to do the cube and have the right to learn it and not be afraid that some one out there to pk them just for coin etc.

I do hear a lot say a lot of mean people out there who do this but i do tell them what goes around comes around and they tell me iam one of the best barbs out there on this server that i have a heart and i get along with other's i help them when i can.
But yet this is how i feel if any one dont like it it's to bad .

Iam sorry if i acting rude iam just fed up with this nonsense where your tring to level make a little exp at this level what more can a player do it's bad enough it takes months to level again all i get is .4% doing the cube maybe .2% marriage quest 1% doing fcc and 1% doing crazy stones that's a fact thats all you get at lv 101 and so on.
Post edited by Black_wolve - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nobody talks about the game in the forums anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

rofl

yea, the forums are in a pure state of chaos right now.

I don't think your thread will get any attention. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Sasha less trolling and more scouting as you have big weekend ahead of you hope you worked on your herbert voice.....

and OP Q_Q more plz
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's not considered QQ if the ones complaining aren't the victims.

Also, you don't lose xp or drops when you pk in cube.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    OP - "I dont care either way i dont pk never did but it's some of you who scare people out of the cube who is learning it why pick on the low levels that is my question. For exsample i was doing the cube today end up in that room i had to give npc 4 do all cards for dice and bang this barb decides to try to pk me and he waited there for me that is not cool infact my opion it's not right i never once went after any one in the cube i dont believe in it and i work to hard on my barb and armor and wepons to risk loosing because some toon wants to pk me and take my stuff ."

In that room, you have 20 mins to cough up the stuff like you were going to, or kill someone to summon the rooms dude to get a free die. Learn to read the quest. And aside the netrance, there is nowherein the cube you arnt allowed to PK, it adds to the challenge and is the whole point of "Bored" and "Very Bored", to go **** someones run.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    for those who cbb'ed to read it all, a small summary (very small) :

"OMG They killed my online wife in Cube, you ****. "
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hmm fun thread i think i will keep a close eye on this one might be a flame war to watch aheadb:avoid
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    QQ I got killed in cube.

It's open pk, if she can't handle it go help her hype nub instead.

I wish more ppl were doing cube like before... all the fun times in bored rooms of aoeing the entrance with a friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I noticed that some of you high levels like to pk on the low levels in the cube honestly do you get a kick of doing it taking there stuff and selling in in cat shops?

Wait...

What?

How can someone take your stuff and sell it in catshops?

In the cube, you do not drop items if you are red. You do not lose exp or dolls if you die in the cube. The cube is PK enabled in certain rooms for a reason. If you don't like it, don't do cube or be prepared to fight. That's just how it is.

/thread
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wait...

What?

How can someone take your stuff and sell it in catshops?

In the cube, you do not drop items if you are red. You do not lose exp or dolls if you die in the cube. The cube is PK enabled in certain rooms for a reason. If you don't like it, don't do cube or be prepared to fight. That's just how it is.

/thread

If you haven't noticed /everyone/ on PvE servers think you lose everything if you die to another player...
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If you haven't noticed /everyone/ on PvE servers think you lose everything if you die to another player...
    ive had people drop gear upon entry to cube when they died to jerkoffs lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ive had people drop gear upon entry to cube when they died to jerkoffs lol.

Submit a ticket then o_O you just dont drop in the cube, you dont gain hours, nothing. You just start over.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    For exsample i was doing the cube today end up in that room i had to give npc 4 do all cards for dice and bang this barb decides to try to pk me and he waited there for me that is not cool

That's PK room, that's what you're supposed to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That's PK room, that's what you're supposed to do.

b:laugh

I didn't even get that far in his post.... what a gem! lol
  • Lorminstra - Heavens Tear
    Lorminstra - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wasnt there a rule about pk in the first room in cube?

or did PWI give into the griefers?(you know where the players kill blue people)
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wasnt there a rule about pk in the first room in cube?

or did PWI give into the griefers?(you know where the players kill blue people)

Yes, PKing in Cube room 1 is technically only allowable due to a glitch in one particular spot and is bannable. And I have seen people drop things there also. Not in other areas of Cube mind you, but maybe this is connected to the glitch somehow. Once when I was entering and a couple of people were killing everyone, a barb next to me died and dropped some armor and pots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Purrfect_Pet - Dreamweaver
    Purrfect_Pet - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    It's not considered QQ if the ones complaining aren't the victims.

Also, you don't lose xp or drops when you pk in cube.

regardless of that it is a bannable offense and a real pain in the ***
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    regardless of that it is a bannable offense and a real pain in the ***

If you pk in cube 1.... He got pked in room 14... & is QQing about how mean that is... /headdesk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

D: lolwhut (I hate that phrase btw ><)

I for one don't think you drop something every time you die ;-; its a big hur durr moment-there's places PK enabled but not dropable EXCEPT for the entry room in cube which is why its bannable to kill someone there. But as for the other rooms well...thats how cube is set up, not much you can do about that.
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Witchiewomen - Sanctuary
    Witchiewomen - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well i for one won't even do the cube if i get pked in the very beging of the cube where all the big pots r. and if ppl think that u don't lose anything when ur blue name ur wrong cos u do my friends have told me that and its not right and i for one don't and won't pk someone that is trying to learn how to do the cube. ppl think that they can do what ever they want when they want and i hope that the ppl that pk lower levers in the very beging of the cube then they shkoud be BANNED for that. so i don't even care if ppl like me or hate me it is how i feel
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Suck it up. I'm a failbarb and I get owned in Cube all the time. If they do it skillfully, its quite a turn on. b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    people who pk in room1 get banned (for a very very very shot duration)

id rather kill or be killed in "steadfast" then pay that friggin expansive fee
    the forced pk rooms are a fun addition to it... when the cube is full of people... ...

i never pk people in cube outside the forced pk rooms, its just... idk ..costs a lot already, why bother? if i want pk i go to OT -.-
    i like potato
  • Silchas_ruin - Dreamweaver
    Silchas_ruin - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    These kinds of threads are funny. Its part of the cube. This is like ppl on carebear servers who go white-named then QQ about being killed -_-

Hell I been killed in there many times.....even by the guy above me. Hex did a quick number on me as I landed in the Steadfast room once ;)

Its part of it. So you die and have to start again. Don't like it, don't run it - sorry it really is quite that simple.
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Some of the player's injoy pking some dont some just want to it daily to earn a little exp but regardless i seen most pk in the first room where u get quest and yes i had put up a cat shop just to see if a person who is pk do drop anything and yes it does i dont care what other's say it does happen.

And also i seen people in wc saying there friends got band for ppking there i wonder why what's worse i seen more then 1 person pk another what u would call it tagg team is that fair?.

The consept of pking some one in the first room u enter to get quest is a room either to set up cat shop or start the quest and if any one get's reported pking in there can get band now if a person wants to take that chance go ahead dont complain if u get reported and band for it that it self your faught for pking some one there.

I have to say that my forum states a fact that there are people will sit there and tag team some one for no reason and pk them most i seen is the barbs who do the pking and now i see the assassin doing it now as well as the pys.

But to sit there once you have your dice and wait for the player to come to you in that room u have to give up 4 do all cards to get dice is nothing but a person that dont give to poops and either hard up for coin etc and will do anything he or she to pk you is what i call a player that is nothing but gready and has no consept of leaving till your are dead u have to start at the beging and yes i seen players drop stuff in the cube i even have screen shots of it.

I realy think that the game masters should start looking in the first room and see for them selfs what's going on but use a toon with out the gm above there head to catch thease people in the act .

And yes the cube has got booring that reason is no one wants to do it and worry about some one in there to pk them.If a person injoys pking go to a pk server and do all the pking there that's the differce between pvp and pve but if a person goes in to pk mode then it turns in to pk but only those who also in pk mode but in the cube they dont care it seem to be that u dont have to be in pk mode to get pk in cube that's another reason why there aint so many people doing it any more i cant blame them yell i was doing it just for the extra exp what else can a lv 101 barb do to level? sure aint fcc u only get with x 12 1% in there but only if u do the run with the hypers on all the way through that run it realy suck's knowing your wasting hypers for what 1% i get that just doing cs .

That is the reason i started this forum it's not fair to make some one life a living hell and pk them in the main room and to sit there and wait for people to enter cube to pk them i seen that to.Perfect world used to be fun used to mean something now it has turn in to hell on wheels when u have people choosing to pk other's in cube i even had some one a veno tell my online wife to go in to pk mode so she can pk her to get her stuff this was out side the cube.

Some of thease kids have no consept of being nice there nothing but bullys and to push others around etc. But when it happens to them they act like babys and get mad what's wrong they can dish it out but cant take it? In any casei realy hope that a gm or seval can see for them selfs what is going on and so what needs to be done maybe then this will stop.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Punctuation, my good man o.O

Anyway...if you are referring only to cube room 1, spawn point camping - yes. Screenshot and submit a ticket. That spot and that spot alone is grounds for reporting, and is not supposed to be PK-enabled, as last I heard.

The rest of it, suck it up. The cube has PK-enabled rooms, and chances are you will get killed at some point.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    stuff

PKing in Room 1 is bad and bannable. You have every right to be upset.

PKing in any other room of the cube that has it enabled... it's part of the game and you have to either be prepared to fight or die. That's part of the game. If you don't like it, don't do it, however complaining about it is pointless. It was designed so that you might have to face the challenge of another player killing you.
  • Lorminstra - Heavens Tear
    Lorminstra - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    These kinds of threads are funny. Its part of the cube. This is like ppl on carebear servers who go white-named then QQ about being killed -_-

Hell I been killed in there many times.....even by the guy above me. Hex did a quick number on me as I landed in the Steadfast room once ;)

Its part of it. So you die and have to start again. Don't like it, don't run it - sorry it really is quite that simple.

Reminds me of those that thinks its so cool to be in PK mode on a PvE server....

"Weeee look at me i got a red name and im so cool"....

Yet their so called "coolness" is hiding on a PvE server and not a PvP server where the Real PvP people play.

edited October 2010
    Options
    Reminds me of those that thinks its so cool to be in PK mode on a PvE server....

Yet their so called "coolness" is hiding on a PvE server and not a PvP server where the Real PvP people play.

I'm blue-named tyvm :P Not a real PvP player, so not on a PvP server. Good play tho :P
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    But.... but... it is! I feel cool when my name is white, and ashamed when it's blue. It was cooler when I was level 58, though. I wish I'd started earlier, in fact. Nowadays it's not at all impressive that I'm in PK mode.
    Dunno, I've been pink, but never red. Not that I haven't tried, mind you, but rather it's that I just am too gutless to start a fight and instead just fight back.

The coolest guy I knew was a level 47 BM on Sanctuary who was new to the game and kept getting 1-hit again and again by other players at a wraith event, but he refused to switch to PvE. He wasn't trying to prove anything to anybody else, either, and he never QQd or got upset. He told me he'd switched at level 30 and was used to getting killed, but wasn't going to switch back no matter what. I respected his attitude.

At least on a PvP server he might have occasionally had a fair fight, but on the PvE servers virtually everybody waits until level ~80 before switching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wait a min... You can PK blue names in the cube room 1 on a pve server? ooo i have to reroll pve now :P If not then its your wifeys fault for turning on PK mode hehe and ya cube has PK enabled rooms its annoying, its fun, either way deal with it. Have fun cubing :)