I need opinions..PSY or WIZ?

NOObPWnAgEi - Lost City
NOObPWnAgEi - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Psychic
i just made a psychic and a wizard both are lvl 23 now they both have about the same magic and i love the psychic's damage but i've been asking around and people say that wizards are better than psychics in high levels in pvp which is what i want with my psychic so what should i do stay with the psychic or the wizard?
Post edited by NOObPWnAgEi - Lost City on

Comments

• Demans - Lost City
    Demans - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i just made a psychic and a wizard both are lvl 23 now they both have about the same magic and i love the psychic's damage but i've been asking around and people say that wizards are better than psychics in high levels in pvp which is what i want with my psychic so what should i do stay with the psychic or the wizard?

well i got a lv 100 wizy and a lv 99 psy and....im not too sure tbh, i mean i do better in pvvp on my psy, even bein a LA , but i probably havent exploit my AA wiz as much as i could, i think it just comes down to personal perfrence, i mean psy fits me more bc i can switch to glass cannon to steel fortess in 2.4 secs but, its dependent on what class suites u more, ull do better at playin a class u like more
    well when ur LA psy has same wep grade and refine as ur pure AA wiz, hits as high per shot, has faster dps, and has 2x the crit %, time to retire the wiz............

dam op fishy....
  • NOObPWnAgEi - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    im staying with the psychic then
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Stay with the psychic, I regret making a wizard QQ.
    They're very nerfed due to the fact that they're very squishy, have horrible DPS (Even if they do a lot of damage with 1 shot), and very slow.
    Their skills are also flashy, which makes you become killed more easily in TW.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I played Cleric, and I regretted it. I played Psychic, I glad I did. Now I'm playing a Wizard on Vietnam server and to be honest, it has its own charm, and I like it as much as Psy. Downside: play-style not as dynamic and versatile as Psy, it's like there is a hard cap (god I like this word) on the capability of wiz while Psy doesn't. Don't know how to put it in words =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    i just want to 1 shot bm's..b:surrender
  • UrDian - Harshlands
    UrDian - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I think that a psychic is the most versatile class in the game at the moment. We have so many weapons and options, especially in PvP.
    edited October 2010
    I think that a psychic is the most versatile class in the game at the moment. We have so many weapons and options, especially in PvP.
    are u being sarcastic? psychics can only use one weapon
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    you have R8 and +11 and +12 armors... what any other class cant do with that equipment?
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    you have R8 and +11 and +12 armors... what any other class cant do with that equipment?

-.- So does JaFyeks <--whatever the hell his name is, I don't even care....

(Congrats on 101 Ur. :3)