Absolutely confused...What happened while The Kin was gone!?

TehKin - Lost City
TehKin - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
The Kin stopped playing PWI a long time ago, but has always checked in on the forums to see the daily QQ, patch notes and just see what all has been going on in the Perfect World...However, The Kin is not absolutely lost and confused..And requests help.

What the hell happened on the forums? What's with all the outrage at the mods and such (Far, FAR more than what The Kin is used to seeing.) Can someone please explain?

Edit : And whats this "Thread that shall not be named" that The Kin keeps reading about? When did VOldermort infiltrate PWI? o.O (Sorry. Had to.)
Post edited by TehKin - Lost City on

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ary is gone, we have two new mods. GrimReaperHC and ChaoticShelly. We were also lied to because Kon figured he would come back under a new name. But he was just trying a fresh start, and he's very sorry. The two new mods, suck. Frankie has been making poor decisions, and they haven't been doing their job. Long story short for ya hunny

EDIT: haha Harry potter ftw.. not sure what thread you mean though?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • TehKin - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Ary is gone, we have two new mods. GrimReaperHC and ChaoticShelly. We were also lied to because Kon figured he would come back under a new name. But he was just trying a fresh start, and he's very sorry. The two new mods, suck. Frankie has been making poor decisions, and they haven't been doing their job. Long story short for ya hunny

When you say Kon came back under a new name, you refer to KonnariRaiden? Why'd he need a fresh start and a new name? Thank you for the swift answer. A bit more detail? What poor decisions and stuff were made?
  • chaoticrampage
    chaoticrampage Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The Kin stopped playing PWI a long time ago, but has always checked in on the forums to see the daily QQ, patch notes and just see what all has been going on in the Perfect World...However, The Kin is not absolutely lost and confused..And requests help.

What the hell happened on the forums? What's with all the outrage at the mods and such (Far, FAR more than what The Kin is used to seeing.) Can someone please explain?

Edit : And whats this "Thread that shall not be named" that The Kin keeps reading about? When did VOldermort infiltrate PWI? o.O (Sorry. Had to.)

Most likely "The Thread that shall not be Named" is the one I started called "F*ck it.". I posted an extremely inappropriate image and people ended up responding to it. The thread raged on for four hours with people constantly replying, it was pretty interesting but.. extremely inappropriate. xD

Also, the last time Konari left people were hating on him a lot so he ended up leaving. He came back under a new name to avoid people disliking him because of his past but that failed and people found out it was him. He ended up resigning his Mod position a second time.
    edited October 2010
    Yes KonariRaiden. wow you've been gone longer than I thought. He was a mod, and then he uit or something. While he was mod, people flamed him, but imo, he didn't do that bad a job. Anyways, he came back to see if he could do a better job under a new name, where people wouldn't know him and flame him. But everyone found out it was him pretty much immediately. We were outraged that Frankie had tried to lie to us. The new mods are to lock and move and ban happy. Do realize have many people have been banned just for speaking out? I suggest you look at some people's sigs where you can see it scrolling through names of banned people. The new mods also close without responses, and when they do respond, it's not legitimate. And then they try and "teach us a lesson" I assume, by not closing certain threads that NEED TO BE CLOSED. Such as a previous **** thread that went on for 106 pages before finally being deleted. The fact is, there was someone here because they secretely resized text sizes, and deleted certain posts, but never even touched the innapropriate threads.

• buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010

EDIT: haha Harry potter ftw.. not sure what thread you mean though?

Oh, really??? Interesting.... Interesting indeed....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    My feelings. Although Shelly is getting better. I love Grim but he has done nothing useful as a mod.

• ISAIDLEAVEIT - Harshlands
    ISAIDLEAVEIT - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    the Kin Stopped Playing Pwi A Long Time Ago, But Has Always Checked In On The Forums To See The Daily Qq, Patch Notes And Just See What All Has Been Going On In The Perfect World...however, The Kin Is Not Absolutely Lost And Confused..and Requests Help.

What The Hell Happened On The Forums? What's With All The Outrage At The Mods And Such (far, Far More Than What The Kin Is Used To Seeing.) Can Someone Please Explain?

Edit : And Whats This "thread That Shall Not Be Named" That The Kin Keeps Reading About? When Did Voldermort Infiltrate Pwi? O.o (sorry. Had To.)

Lmftro He Say And No One Beliaove , He Try Trick Us But He Act Like Hi,seldf In Self Person View So He Make New Friends He Explose Worled With Them , And Death , He Meet Pig Ppl But Nice Ppl They Kill
  • TehKin - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    The Kin sees..So what's this about "Kanto" lying or so? The Kin assumes it to be Kantorek? The last log in was 8-06-2010 for The Kin, so the Kin has indeed been gone for a while. Just trying to catch back up.

And aye, The Kin saw some of those. Though he doesn't realize who a lot of them are, hearing that Hamstah and Rose are leaving is a sad thing indeed. Thanks again for the responses.
  • buttercupcruella
    edited October 2010
    My feelings. Although Shelly is getting better. I love Grim but he has done nothing useful as a mod.

You have no clue. None.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • felweniel
    felweniel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ....double post
  • felweniel
    felweniel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    First it started with a thread welcoming the new guis....b:bye That was short lived the thread reared up and started biting ppl b:irritated

Someone pointed a finger at someone else and and they was like "oh noes u jus didn't"

b:angry MORTAL COMBAT!!!!!

b:beatup They started throwing banhammers trying to do a combo breaker.

....I can only have 4 images in my post...that totally ruins my whole post..the smilies are the best part...bah
  • buttercupcruella
    edited October 2010
    Fel, I just lol'ed.

Also, Kin, take a look around the forums, you might find some fun threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Kantorek.... no FrankieRaye our CM lied alongside KonariRaiden, but he has apologized and realizes his mistake.

Buttercup, if u feel I have no clue, plz by all means my darling, fill me in.

• gross1255
    gross1255 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The thread which will not be named could also refer to the "official welcome to the mods thread" I can dig out the link if you'd link. 84 pages of flames on frankie on the mods, got something ilke 6 people banned, and caused massive forum outrage...
    edited October 2010
    I think it would do him some good to see that thread... hold on...

EDIT: here you go hun here's the thread that started it all http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=876622 *ignoring...ignoring...ignoring...*

• buttercupcruella
    edited October 2010
    Grippie, sweatheart, I'm sorry, but I cannot take you into TT to show you how things REALLY are. Not things described by forumers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TehKin - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    This is insane..The Kin has been searching the last few posts of the people banned in the sigs He's been seeing. The thing is, they don't seem all that inflammatory. Why was BeingHope banned? WaffleChan? Hope has almost always been a relatively nice poster from the Kin's recollection..

Wow, this is all just..Sad and disheartening. Grippie, thank you for the thread. The Kin will take a look at it now.
    edited October 2010
    Well, I was a bit disapointed in hope.. she was immature about things. But that's beside the point... The thing is, the Mods seemed like they couldnt handle tough critisizm.. that's what it seemed like to me anyways. And I agree, it is quite disheartening

• Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Like how your referring to yourself in third person.
    Anyways, read this if you haven't already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • TehKin - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Like how your referring to yourself in third person.
    Anyways, read this if you haven't already.

Aye, the Kin is reading that now. As for the third person, that's a bit of tradition, kinda like Hamster did, only probably a bit before then. Initially the Kin started referring to himself in third person back on another game that he played. The Kin usually goes by the full name of Kinohki, though that's the name of The Kin's blademaster. People call him Kin for short. In this game, The Kin became a very well known cora templar and people started calling him "The Kin." Due to that, on the forums people would be like

"Oh hey look, it's The Kin!" thus The Kin started referring to himself as "The Kin" for lulz. Stuck with it ever since.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Aye, the Kin is reading that now. As for the third person, that's a bit of tradition, kinda like Hamster did, only probably a bit before then. Initially the Kin started referring to himself in third person back on another game that he played. The Kin usually goes by the full name of Kinohki, though that's the name of The Kin's blademaster. People call him Kin for short. In this game, The Kin became a very well known cora templar and people started calling him "The Kin." Due to that, on the forums people would be like

"Oh hey look, it's The Kin!" thus The Kin started referring to himself as "The Kin" for lulz. Stuck with it ever since.

Good to know. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Well glad thats workin for ya, sure didnt for Dwayne Johnson.

Also, in reference to your first post askin whats goin on.. umm, really, honestly.. ur prolly better off oblivious, ignorance is bliss, it was enough to make redsrose and hamsta leave, as well as many many others, twas a dark day indeed..