10 reasons to remove the free zen offer system

ArrowOHeaven - Lost City
ArrowOHeaven - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
^read

1.every survey will sit at we are proccessing your request please view these optional offers
and it will say this and never say completed

2. 1 word SCAM

3. lots of offers claim they are free but you need to put in your card number etc etc.

4. read 2.

5. most of them dont give zen when completed period

6. read 4.

7.even if you complete it and it says it arrives allmost instantly it may take 2 days- never

8. read 6.

9. most of them ask for you to download software wich is packed with keyloggers trojan etc etc.

10. same as 2. 4. 6. 8. SCAM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DIE! I SAID DIE!
Post edited by ArrowOHeaven - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    They work fine for me, but I have heard of ppl having issues b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • ArrowOHeaven - Lost City
    ArrowOHeaven - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ^o hai red :D

only a few of em worked for me b:sunder
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DIE! I SAID DIE!
  • Dostoevsky - Heavens Tear
    Dostoevsky - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I've never actually had any problems with it. I've only done one 'offer' that wasn't a survey and it never charged me and I got the Zen within the time they said it would, and the surveys (I was really bored) gave my Zen in two days, as they said they would.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I've tried a few, maybe half of them actually worked. I took the surveys or played their games and whenever I navigated to the final page I'd check my wallet and have no zen. It's somewhat of a gamble with your time I guess, since they take a good 10 minutes to complete and don't seem to pay off 100% of the time. I could understand this if you completely messed up, but I've done what the page said and followed every instruction and still don't get my zen except in some cases.

I've stopped doing surveys for Zen, not worth the trouble.
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i applied for a credit card. i didnt need to put in my credit card number.

and voila! i got 5000 Zen. [of course, i was approved]
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    2010-09-17 Perfect World
    Raging Tide -65 0
    2010-09-17 offerpal
    +65 65
    2010-09-17 Perfect World
    Raging Tide -65 0
    2010-09-16 offerpal
    +65 65
    2010-09-16 Perfect World
    Raging Tide -59 0
    2010-09-15 offerpal
    +59 59
    2010-09-15 Perfect World
    Raging Tide -197 0
    2010-09-15 offerpal
    +2 197
    2010-09-15 offerpal
    +65 195
    2010-09-15 offerpal
    +65 130
    2010-09-15 offerpal
    +65 65
    2010-09-14 Perfect World
    Raging Tide -131 0
    2010-09-14 offerpal
    +59 131
    2010-09-14 offerpal
    +4 72
    2010-09-14 offerpal
    +68 68

dont remove please b:sad
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i applied for a credit card. i didnt need to put in my credit card number.

and voila! i got 5000 Zen. [of course, i was approved]

OMG be my sugar daddy? b:cute
  • Sheffix - Dreamweaver
    Sheffix - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The offers work on an affiliate basis. The affiliate world results in a referral fee being granted to those who generate leads/sales for the merchant.

When you take up an offer this is tracked as a lead/sale and the results of that whether valid or not will result in PWI being paid a commission. In turn PWI will pay Zen for this commission.

Therefore if anything goes wrong in the tracking of your offer then the delay of being paid your Zen will commence.

I work for a major UK cashback site (an incentive site which pays the above mentioned commission onto the customer as the incentive). Some people wait up to six months for the commission to be paid to us and then us to pay it to them.

Therefore it is possible that on the potentially abused offers granting Zen are monitored and checked more vigorously resulting in the delay.

These offers are entirely real and are common practice for many forms of affiliate networking. The downside is that they are never guaranteed, they can be delayed and can at times be misleading.

All I can say is to clear your browser cookies before following through with any of the offers and to ensure you are completing them specifically how the terms state. If Zen is paid on a trial such as the credit report one, this will not be paid to you as Zen until the first monthly subscription has been paid warranting a sale.

You may consider these a scam but the actual trial itself is all that needs to be fulfilled, the catch: to fulfill it you must at least take the first month. This is because the second your trial ends, the payment is taken and by cancelling the trial early, this can result in the commission being denied to PWI.

Hope I haven't confused anyone. But yes, they work, but are complicated. Don't be fooled, these are not offers being directly presented by PWI. They are paying you Zen in return for them getting real money as a commission.

Thanks

Sheffix
  • Malinaria - Raging Tide
    Malinaria - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Most of offerpals offers are scams as you can never reach the end of them and if you do reach the end they dont pay. Now some of the cc will pay out but not many. I am still waiting for them to pay out some. I have complied with their requirements, Sent screenies of completed offers and where my cc was charged and still no reply or zen. Sad! Before you do an offerpal offer please do a google search for the scams they offer. Cause PWI is not the only game they are scamming players on.