Questions...

Options
xauss
xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
i'm way to lazy to do various searches to see if these have been asked before...

1. will there be any IP bans - or will we have hoards of players from eqperienced markets botting / exploiting and account sharing their way to domination like on the MY-Eng servers?

2. will cheaters get all the eye-of-forest from forest ruins race by exploiting the game buguntil the race is closed (like has happened on MY-Eng and previous servers before then) or will the race be closed from the start, or have GMs patrolling it to ban cheats?

3. how many servers will there be for OB/release (and when is OB)?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by xauss on

Comments

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    xauss wrote: »
    i'm way to lazy to do various searches to see if these have been asked before...

1. will there be any IP bans - or will we have hoards of players from eqperienced markets botting / exploiting and account sharing their way to domination like on the MY-Eng servers?

IP bans are in for countries that have PW already. Account sharing is bannable if caught.

2. will cheaters get all the eye-of-forest from forest ruins race by exploiting the game buguntil the race is closed (like has happened on MY-Eng and previous servers before then) or will the race be closed from the start, or have GMs patrolling it to ban cheats?

No idea. Probably?

3. how many servers will there be for OB/release (and when is OB)?

More than two. OB is estimated to be September 20th

As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    They looks like an intelligent buch of admins, so they'll most likely close the forrest ruins event at the opening of the open beta/full release (whichever will let us keep our chars)
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • zombiecamel
    zombiecamel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have question: Is there a necromancer class? Or possibly any camel mounts? I know someone said something about a camel mount earlier today.
  • Tni - Lost City
    Tni - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have question: Is there a necromancer class? Or possibly any camel mounts? I know someone said something about a camel mount earlier today.

So you went from posting a troll link to a fail rick roll to necroing a thread? My my my b:sweat
  • zombiecamel
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What can I say? I'm a fan of classics. And camels.
  • Tni - Lost City
    Tni - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Necromancers are one thing... But camels? Strange taste you have there.
  • Psychosiss - Heavens Tear
    Psychosiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What can I say? I'm a fan of classics. And camels.

how does it feel for the character you worked so hard on to be bannedb:laugh
  • zombiecamel
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Please. Hard work? I'm just bored.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options