Best MG ever

Options
2»

Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Have you done GV as a 10x mage, where your damage is pretty awesome anyway and enhanced greatly by auras?

Are you even reading what I wrote? What do you have against Veca, she is a wonderful person and a great mage. Don't put words in my mouth. Veca doesn't suck in anyway in or out of GV LOL

I am giving my opinion on a great mage, I am allowed LOL

Did you read what I wrote? I never said she sucks; just that not being godawful in PWI's terribly simple PVE makes you the "Best MG ever"
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Okay people you are confusing me. @Yashino I have no idea what you talking about.

It is MY opinion that VecaDeWitch is the best MG, I know!!!

Nothing more, nothing less. If you don't agree with me that is your perogative, FFS.

I will not comment any further ugh.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Have you done GV as a 10x mage, where your damage is pretty awesome anyway and enhanced greatly by auras?

No, but he ran a lot of Gammas and did a number of Deltas with lowbie 85-90ish parties. He just happens to know how to GV.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Spirea FTW b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No, but he ran a lot of Gammas and did a number of Deltas with lowbie 85-90ish parties. He just happens to know how to GV.

I did so many Gammas. b:shocked

Delta was just as easy. Especially with the bless boxes.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Jette - Lost City
    Jette - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Spirea FTW b:angryb:angryb:angry

lol which version...

I really don't have an opinion on this...I don't see too many MGs 1v1 that much, I mean the only 1v1 battle that sticks in my mind was TidusFTW vs Elayne....30 minutes of Elayne running away waiting for Tidus' buffs to wear off... then Elayne won... I guess it takes a bit of skill to run from a barb... besides that...nothing else sticks in my mind
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol which version...

I really don't have an opinion on this...I don't see too many MGs 1v1 that much, I mean the only 1v1 battle that sticks in my mind was TidusFTW vs Elayne....30 minutes of Elayne running away waiting for Tidus' buffs to wear off... then Elayne won... I guess it takes a bit of skill to run from a barb... besides that...nothing else sticks in my mind

Kiting FTW b:surrender
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Jette - Lost City
    Jette - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kiting FTW b:surrender

I know what is is called, just saying kiting a barb is easier than most classes...kite all the time with my cleric...just a semi boring fight to watch when your not actually fighting yourself
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    best mage? its Ayla n Elayne ofcos
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol which version...

You mean the one time over by South Gate, where TitusFTW kept talking **** for like an hour before coming out, then Elayne killing TitusFTW like 3 or 4 times in a row?

Also, a mage is supposed to fight toe to toe with a melee? Really?

Titus wasn't a threat to Elayne or many other people back then. Now? That's a different story... he has +10 Nirvana axes now. Those things raep.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL people speak as if everyone is like Shinzoko... stand there tank dmg without moving...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I know what is is called, just saying kiting a barb is easier than most classes...kite all the time with my cleric...just a semi boring fight to watch when your not actually fighting yourself
    Unless the barb has a genie with occult ice and 82 lucky points with 4 of the +6 str genie ornaments. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The best mages Ive ever pvped are.

Amour, Adroit and Kristoph.

I Im not saying there arent better ones. But in PVP theyare the ones that I know could get out of hard situations doing the correct moves, at the right times.

Tanking Mages dont apply.b:byeb:byeb:bye
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • Phaige - Lost City
    Phaige - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    One MG to rule them all...
    ---->Amour<----
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    Stupidity - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Iam quite clearly the best mage on the server. What are you guys? STUPID?
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You should prove whos the best mage by posting your best pk dammage.....*Hint* *Hint*
    *Waits for mah dammage pron* :D
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    Djoulz - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Calvin, why am i not in that list?

/outbeforebeingfistedtodeath