darsonis Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Chronicles
MODERATOR - DELETE THIS POST - I AM TIRED OF BARBEQ's SPAM
Post edited by darsonis on

Comments

• BarbEQ - Dreamweaver
    BarbEQ - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i think creating a post just to advertise another post gets frowned on.

/inb4inevitablethingybob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darsonis
    edited October 2010
  • BarbEQ - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    whatever dude. no need to get mad. I am just pointing out to you that in the past threads such as these, which are created simply to point at other threads are locked. this is for your information. nothing more. you can use this information as you wish.

after seeing how mods are treated here only a fool would want the job.

btw to use your own reference to the rules

11. No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.

making multiple posts on the same subject could be seen as spamming, even if one post is refering to another. ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darsonis
    edited October 2010
  • BarbEQ - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    lol u mad? i am perfectly calm. you and i have a different opinion of flaming. whatever you may think i was simply trying to help as you perhaps might not have been aware of the posting thing but as you apparently know better i will let you get on with it.

also it is rather shortsighted of you to think that players only have characters on a single server. whichever character I happen to have chosen as my forum avatar has no bearing on where I can post on the forums. I would have thought a faction leader would be mature enough not to resort to server bigotry.

so good luck anyway. hopefully next time you will just accept someones information for what it is and not make such a big deal out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darsonis
    edited October 2010
    I would have thought a faction leader would be mature enough not to resort to server bigotry.

Well, Mr. Forum Moderator BarBEQ, I am tired of your useless banter and your bigotry as well.

I am not going to BOTHER responding to your flames any more.

I hope that a REAL FORUM MODERATOR will view this post, send it to the trash where it belongs now that you have filled it with your spam and flames.....

AND

Enforce the rules that YOU HAVE ADMITTED TO KNOWING and still chose to do.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol u mad? i am perfectly calm. you and i have a different opinion of flaming. whatever you may think i was simply trying to help as you perhaps might not have been aware of the posting thing but as you apparently know better i will let you get on with it.

also it is rather shortsighted of you to think that players only have characters on a single server. whichever character I happen to have chosen as my forum avatar has no bearing on where I can post on the forums. I would have thought a faction leader would be mature enough not to resort to server bigotry.

so good luck anyway. hopefully next time you will just accept someones information for what it is and not make such a big deal out of it.

Here is some advice if you want mature go out into the real world 'I don't think you get out much lol' If you want immature then welcome for this is the internet where immaturity was born. :)
  • Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    darsonis wrote: »
    Well, Mr. Forum Moderator BarBEQ, I am tired of your useless banter and your bigotry as well.

I am not going to BOTHER responding to your flames any more.

I hope that a REAL FORUM MODERATOR will view this post, send it to the trash where it belongs now that you have filled it with your spam and flames.....

AND

Enforce the rules that YOU HAVE ADMITTED TO KNOWING and still chose to do.

oh grow up will ya! the guy was just trying to pass on some info to someone who looked new to the board (low post count). I think he will know better than try to help a noob again. Good luck with your recruiting tho why anyone would join a self declared dictatorship is beyone me.

/flameon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    What is this place?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    nm Garaver. the op posted a link to another post by the looks of it (since deleted) then had a go at someone for pointing out that usually gets the bum's rush from mods.

all the intervening posts appear to have been edited now. very mature behaviour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    LOL I knew I recognized who this is.... wow old habits never die hard still playing the drama queen... Anyways welcome to pwi... I look forward to pking you nonstop like you accused me of doing on my last gameb:thanks

Oh and if you need help to get up to that pk lvl just ask... I will run all your fb's and help with all your bosses...

JUST SO I CAN KILL YOUb:cute

Have fun and cya in game

Lokib:bye
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Moved to lower depths since OP deleted his/her main post.