how long will it take?

Lutirica - Harshlands
Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
ok this game has reached its second year and no one has hit 105 yet isnt that impossible?
Fail troll of harshlands
Post edited by Lutirica - Harshlands on

Comments

• BarbEQ - Dreamweaver
    BarbEQ - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    just highly difficult. it seems it will take as long again as it took to get to 104, well same amount of exp as 1 to 104 according to an answer i got earlier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    No, it's not impossible, because even with Hyper it takes ages to get from 103-104, nevermind 104-105. You clearly don't know the numbers.

P.S. Naked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    lol well it will take the 3 year old pwi for someone to hit 105 it seems b:surrender unless its a sin ofc and the word naked doesnt bother me :/
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Itankforu - Harshlands
    Itankforu - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    No, it's not impossible, because even with Hyper it takes ages to get from 103-104, nevermind 104-105. You clearly don't know the numbers.

P.S. Naked

is your sig true? did they really get banned?
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    lol well it will take the 3 year old pwi for someone to hit 105 it seems b:surrender unless its a sin ofc and the word naked doesnt bother me :/

You seem to think the word "naked" deserves a thread to be locked. I posted that in case you were right.
    is your sig true? did they really get banned?

Very true, sir, and that's not even the updated signature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    You seem to think the word "naked" deserves a thread to be locked. I posted that in case you were right.

honor the fallen forum members b:surrender and some times games get that childish that is all i said
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • BarbEQ - Dreamweaver
    BarbEQ - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    To our fallen, most of them as far as i could see fell on their own swords. but if you feel that deserves a tribute more power to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Itankforu - Harshlands
    Itankforu - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2010

aww poor wafflechan i use to enjoy her post
  • miyago
    miyago Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Someone has already hit 104, it'll probably be a month or 2 before the person hits 105, so no, it's not impossible. :P
  • GreatStorm - Sanctuary
    GreatStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    To our fallen, most of them as far as i could see fell on their own swords. but if you feel that deserves a tribute more power to you.

lets say one of them was banned for sending frankie a Quote a mod said*cough*see sig*cough* and was banned after
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    miyago wrote: »
    Someone has already hit 104, it'll probably be a month or 2 before the person hits 105, so no, it's not impossible. :P

well it was a sin that hit 104 right so it wont take that long but we all know how fast sins are.........................
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010

Please be aware:

I have never said they did not deserve their bans.

Only that I honour the fact they spoke out when they got sick and tired of this bull****. They may not have necessarily done it the right way, and they deserved the bans they got. But it's the fact they spoke out that I honour them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Please be aware:

I have never said they did not deserve their bans.

Only that I honour the fact they spoke out when they got sick and tired of this bull****. They may not have necessarily done it the right way, and they deserved the bans they got. But it's the fact they spoke out that I honour them.

you know now that i look at it i thought pvp servers had the worst people O.o?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    miyago wrote: »

It is possible to hit 105, Its just really difficult doing it because the game continues to go down hill due to more and more issues with the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Psychosiss - Heavens Tear
    Psychosiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    honor the fallen forum members b:surrender and some times games get that childish that is all i said

most of thos guys were banned for 1 day at most. none of them were permanent. people just LOVE to over react.

and some of them are posting on alts to circumvent there bans anyway. which as a result make there main acc banned for longer.

stupidity will spawn even more stupidity. the guys got themselves banned and decide to rage on alts to make it worst. *coughtnightragecought*
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    most of thos guys were banned for 1 day at most. none of them were permanent. people just LOVE to over react.

and some of them are posting on alts to circumvent there bans anyway. which as a result make there main acc banned for longer.

stupidity will spawn even more stupidity. the guys got themselves banned and decide to rage on alts to make it worst. *coughtnightragecought*

You are wrong, a few were perma banned...get your info straight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited October 2010

And how do you know if they were perma-banned or not? b:scorn

Most of "the fallen" people on that sig were mains not alts. :P

And soon you are going to get raged on the alt you are on now. >_>

That is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • chaoticrampage
    chaoticrampage Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    stupidity Will Spawn Even More Stupidity Says The Guy Who Thinks They Got One Day Bans.

Fyi Several Of The Bans Were Permanent, And all Of Them Were At Least Two Week Bans.

I Suggest You Shut The **** Up If You Don't Know What You're Talking About You Asskisser, And Stop Spewing Stupid **** Yourself Before You Run Around Accusing Other People Of Stating ****.

**** Fish.

+9001
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited October 2010

SHADDDAAAAPPP BOI.

You know nothing. So shut it! If it was one day, why aren't they unbanned now? HUH HUH?

It's simple math really but oh well, fishies are known for their small brain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psychosiss - Heavens Tear
    Psychosiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    constantly posting on alts to circumvent a ban to troll GMs will eventually get you a perma ban now wont it?

dont deny it, most of them were trolls that flame baited GMs constantly and you all know it.

hardly anything to call them heroes for.
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Funny how the first person to hit 104 is a sin to lol. Funny how one of the 2 classes that has been here the shortest is now the highest lvlb:chuckle
    edited October 2010
    Funny how the first person to hit 104 is a sin to lol. Funny how one of the 2 classes that has been here the shortest is now the highest lvlb:chuckle

That proves that he power lvled. Lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰