So what is the best thing in the game?
Best way to level?
Best race/class?
Post edited by insertmail on

Comments

• Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1. thats up to you, some people like doing quests, Bounty Hunters, Frost, TT (twilight temple), Nirvana and such.
    2. there's lots of ways to lv, there's doing it the old fashioned way (grinding), then there's Hypers and oracles to lv u faster.
    3. that's entirely up to u.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    insertmail wrote: »
    I haven't downloaded the game yet, but I plan on it! :D
    Best way to level?
    Best race/class?

I'd say move along to Forsaken World, this game is in its mature stages, so there isn't much room for new players =/. It would just be disappointing for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wonkha - Raging Tide
    Wonkha - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    insertmail wrote: »
    I haven't downloaded the game yet, but I plan on it! :D
    Best way to level?
    Best race/class?

I've been here only for a couple of weeks, and I've played many MMORPG, free and expensive, for years, and let me tell you this:

Download it, learn how to play it, ENJOY it! You won't regret, and you'll want to play every single day.

This is the best game I've played in years.
    Play for a week and you'll figure out what you like the most b:laugh

Good hunting!
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I've been here only for a couple of weeks, and I've played many MMORPG, free and expensive, for years, and let me tell you this:

Download it, learn how to play it, ENJOY it! You won't regret, and you'll want to play every single day.

This is the best game I've played in years.
    Play for a week and you'll figure out what you like the most b:laugh

Good hunting!

I agree!

I say the best thing is enjoying a fun time with your friends and fellow players.

You can level faster with oracles and hypers and other things, but the advantage of doing quests is that it helps you learn the intricacies of your character and how it interacts with the environment and others. Not to mention teaching you about how you play so you can better make decisions that align well with that. =D

I myself could not decide which class I liked the most. So I ended up making all three. I enjoy them all! =D So, I recommend you can try some and see for yourself. =)
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I agree!

I say the best thing is enjoying a fun time with your friends and fellow players.

You can level faster with oracles and hypers and other things, but the advantage of doing quests is that it helps you learn the intricacies of your character and how it interacts with the environment and others. Not to mention teaching you about how you play so you can better make decisions that align well with that. =D

I myself could not decide which class I liked the most. So I ended up making all three. I enjoy them all! =D So, I recommend you can try some and see for yourself. =)

Even when I have nothing interesting to do on it, I still login just because I'm addicted to it.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Anfallas - Harshlands
    Anfallas - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This game is super fun and really cool, even for new players. I've been playing for quite awhile, but it always has something, even when I get too busy sometimes I always come back for more. :D

But best way to level in my own opinion is really by just questing. I know you can level faster with hypers and everything, but you won't learn your class very well that way, and because this game relies VERY heavily on squads and being able to work together, you really need to know your class and character's abilities to make a successful squad.

As for the best class?Wwell, it all depends on what you personally enjoy doing. I LOVE to help people, so I became the game's leading support character: The cleric.
    But if you prefer something more heavy handed and able to deal damage and take hits, you might want a BladeMaster or a Barb. The best thing to do might be to play each class and figure out whice you absoloutely love.

Hope to see you ingame! and if you see me, then be sure to say hi! b:thanks