This just happaned to me

2»

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Come on, it WOULD be fun if it ended.
    Care to explain how?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Care to explain how?

Just for lolznshaitandgiggles? b:surrender

Note the fact I don't believe in the end as the whole. Our planet just blew up ZOMG. However, they do say(NASA) a huge solar storm will destroy what we know as society in 2013. And that one is quite interesting. A solar storm has taken down the whole network before, but the consequences today would be way larger than it was in 18somethinsomethin.

I think I should correct my "fun" to, curious.

Edit:
    100th post. WOOO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Just for lolznshaitandgiggles? b:surrender

Note the fact I don't believe in the end as the whole. Our planet just blew up ZOMG. However, they do say(NASA) a huge solar storm will destroy what we know as society in 2013. And that one is quite interesting. A solar storm has taken down the whole network before, but the consequences today would be way larger than it was in 18somethinsomethin.

I think I should correct my "fun" to, curious.

Edit:
    100th post. WOOO.
    b:laugh
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I had the pw forum page open while I was attending a client and my peripherial vision saw frankie's red frame avatar and for a second I read under it: Communist Leader instead of community managerb:chuckle

What do you guys have against frankie?

What has he/she/it ever done to you, and what do any of your potential claims have to do with communism?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    What do you guys have against frankie?

What has he/she/it ever done to you, and what do any of your potential claims have to do with communism?
    I have only claimed him NOT being communism.

That being said, Frankie honestly made me depressed, dissapointed and disgusted with one post. Which can be found around page 70 in the Welcome the mods thread in the lower dephts. Note the fact that it doesn't change that everyone has been acting horrible immature and idiotic about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010

That being said, Frankie honestly made me depressed, dissapointed and disgusted with one post. Which can be found around page 70 in the Welcome the mods thread in the lower dephts. Note the fact that it doesn't change that everyone has been acting horrible immature and idiotic about it.

LOL I was wondering why Frankie moved her own post down there...
    ~Spazz~
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    LOL I was wondering why Frankie moved her own post down there...

Me stalking the forums all yesterday thought me many things.... b:surrender I even wrote the longest rage thread ever. Right now I'm glad I didn't post it. Won't do anyone any good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Me stalking the forums all yesterday thought me many things.... b:surrender I even wrote the longest rage thread ever. Right now I'm glad I didn't post it. Won't do anyone any good.

Uh-oh, we got ourselves a Hampsta clone here *government walks in and locks it away forever*
    ~Spazz~
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Trying to make konari a mod again was ill judged but at least Frankie came clean with it. At least give him credit for that. People make mistakes, we are all human. I think he did well by coming clean and it took courage, especially with these forum goers.
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Trying to make konari a mod again was ill judged but at least Frankie came clean with it. At least give him credit for that. People make mistakes, we are all human. I think he did well by coming clean and it took courage, especially with these forum goers.

Yes, he did. And I am impressed by that and you are right, everyone does mistakes. Yet, it doesn't change the fact that I can't have respect for someone who tried to lie to the whole community. Making Konari a mod again is one thing, pretending he was someone else is different.

Yet, I don't think that would make any of us entitled to flame everyone and no one like people have done the last couple of days.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010

So lemme get this straight.

Once upon a time, frankie appointed a mod who wasn't well liked by the community. This mod was removed and later (now) given a second chance under a different name. The community caught on and noticed it was the same guy, got ticked, GM admitted to it, and now people have lost trust because of it?

Is that the story? I'm asking cause that thread is flippin' huge and I wasn't around when it happened.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010

Once upon a time, frankie appointed a mod who wasn't well liked by the community. This mod was removed and later (now) given a second chance under a different name. The community caught on and noticed it was the same guy, got ticked, GM admitted to it, and now people have lost trust because of it?

Is that the story? I'm asking cause that thread is flippin' huge and I wasn't around when it happened.

Yes. Just because he didnt disclose it was Konari, does NOT mean he lied. He no where in that thread said .."This is not Konari now everyone welcome totally new mod."
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010

Pretty much b:surrender
    Guy given a second chance decided not to be a mod after people found out though. There's been much more **** going on though, people disapproving of Grim because he is a previous spammer, Shelly because... Actually, I don't get that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Yes. Just because he didnt disclose it was Konari, does NOT mean he lied. He no where in that thread said .."This is not Konari now everyone welcome totally new mod."

Sorry for the double post. Anywho, he intentionally let something out. Something that most of the people here would consider a pretty important fact. In my book intentionally not saying something that affects me goes as lying. Or at least, trying to make us believe something that isn't true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Pretty much b:surrender
    Guy given a second chance decided not to be a mod after people found out though. There's been much more **** going on though, people disapproving of Grim because he is a previous spammer, Shelly because... Actually, I don't get that one.

Dont get me wrong. I did not like Konari as mod; he sucked. During his time as a mad Konari suffered from harrassment ingame. I think that warranted some secrecy. I would prefer all mods to have that kind of secrecy actually. But I didnt like Konari. The second chance may have been to see if he learned from mistakes and could be better. I'm all for second chances.

Grim actually I didnt think of a spammer at all. Shelly idk either.
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Dont get me wrong. I did not like Konari as mod; he sucked. During his time as a mad Konari suffered from harrassment ingame. I think that warrented some secrecy. I would prefer all mods to have that kind of secrecy actually. But I didnt like Konari. The second chance may have been to see if he learned from mistakes and could be better. I'm all for second chances.

Grim actually I didnt think of a spammer at all. Shelly idk either.

I have to admitt... I wasn't active on the forum when he was a mod b:surrender So I can't say anything about that. I do agree on the secrecy part, it would be far more fair against the mods if everyone wasn't all, OH THAT IS THIS GUY DISLIKE RAGE. However we don't have that, so I don't think Konari should get it either.

To be fair, I like Grim. b:chuckle I mean, sure he posted everywhere and his siggy was hypocritcal. And he likes the close thread option a lot. However, the mods should close threads far more often as it is. And really, he TRIES. When Airyll posted about his signature, he removed it because it made her feel whatever it was again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010

Yes.

WTF kids go get laid.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    WTF kids go get laid.
    and commiting to acts of copulation signify what? last i checked there is no difference between a human who does it regularly, compared to those who do it rarely/to not at all. your response is subtley uneducated at best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    and commiting to acts of copulation signify what? last i checked there is no difference between a human who does it regularly, compared to those who do it rarely/to not at all. your response is subtley uneducated at best.

I'll tell you what it was suppose to mean.

It was suppose to mean you guys take ***** waaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously and need something else to do.

As proven by how the hell people actually give a damn about a random dude on a forum being given a second chance at modding. And as proven by your damn response to my post.

I mean honestly, I can't imagine myself ever giving a damn about this. Besides, flip it over on the other side: Let's say they said "ok this is that guy you hated but we feel like giving him a second chance." You think the community would've been like "thank you frankie, we appreciate you're honesty and we're willing to give him a second chance." My *** they would've done that; it would've been the same damn story, cept with people complaining about frankie even DARING to give an old hated mod a second chance instead of the fact that frankie told a "half-truth."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010

Hmmmmmmmm
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010

No, **** that.

Her response to my "get laid" post is the exact **** I'm talking about. Everyone knows that phrase doesn't make any logical sense (other than the claims of your link) but we all know what it's SUPPOSED to mean. The fact that we're at the point where people will nit-pick the damn phrase shows they'll nit-pick literally anything posted on these forums.

So everyone calm the **** down and stop making such a fuss and then maybe the customers and the GMs will be able to communicate the issues better. To be perfectly honest? I hate that one mod we have...her name starts with an A. People always complain and say "omg PWI locks and censors everything." The reality is, no they don't: a main mod of PWI locks everything. Everytime she logs on, everything goes on lock-down. Do I make big dramatic posts about the injustice of this mod? No, I say "wow stupid god damn mod" and wait til she logs off.

Complaints are fine, but at this point, the community will complain about anything given to them. Until they realize this, no progress can be made among customer-GM relationships.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Nacho_Nacho - Raging Tide
    Nacho_Nacho - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Complaints are fine, but at this point, the community will complain about anything given to them. Until they realize this, no progress can be made among customer-GM relationships.

We've been trying to do this for two years.

We've played nice.
    We've asked nice.
    We've typed letters nicely, asking for things to be fixed.
    We've waited.
    We've taken change after change.
    We've made due.
    We've waited some more.
    We've rioted.
    We've signed things.
    We've raged.
    We've been lied to.
    We accepted apologies.
    We've dealt with the bull as nicely as we could.

And yet....still this bullsh*t.

Of course we complain. There's always one person who will whine, and that attracts flamers or whiners, whichever has logged on at the time.

I agree relationships must be improved. Agreeing isn't believing, though.
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    No, **** that.

Pun intended? lol
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    We've been trying to do this for two years.

We've played nice.
    We've asked nice.
    We've typed letters nicely, asking for things to be fixed.
    We've waited.
    We've taken change after change.
    We've made due.
    We've waited some more.
    We've rioted.
    We've signed things.
    We've raged.
    We've been lied to.
    We accepted apologies.
    We've dealt with the bull as nicely as we could.

And yet....still this bullsh*t.

Of course we complain. There's always one person who will whine, and that attracts flamers or whiners, whichever has logged on at the time.

I agree relationships must be improved. Agreeing isn't believing, though.

K then what changes do you want?

Getting sick of all the dramatic rhetoric like yours that actually lacks any -actual-SUGGESTIONS or CRITICISM.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010

Getting sick of all the dramatic rhetoric like yours that actually lacks any -actual-SUGGESTIONS or CRITICISM.

I believe that's where the problem for some lays. Seriously, some of the threads that got closed included LOADS of that. Yes, we whine and yes we are dramatic. Most of us didn't start out like that. People have said rather good things, criticism that isn't flaming.
    You didn't want to read the thread in the lower depths. I understand that, it is long. But don't go and say we haven't told them suggestions and criticism when we have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Getting sick of all the stupid people that can't actually grasp what is actually happening here. This is more disturbing than the actual unpleasantries that are currently in-progress.

I'll put it to you simply so you can get it through your thick neanderthal skull...

The long time players are sick of having a mostly unmoderated forum that matters little, administrators who do nothing but placate discontent, mods who don't really have a clue and the continual stream of bullcrap and lies having been fed to them over the past two years.

I don't necessarily agree with the amount of rage it's generated, but I do completely agree that a game of this size, revenue and player base not only needs but deserves to have forum specific staff, not just some part time help to keep the forums within company lines and summarily ignored.

There is no other connection between the player base and the company. They don't listen. They haven't listened. There's been less than a handful of times in the past two years that anything has made it past the GMs to the upper management and had any significant effect.

You're a ****** idiot if you think all the QQ here about packs, TW or whatever pre/post changes actually have had any bearing whatsoever on the game itself. It hasn't. The player base here is sick and tired of this negligence and mismanagement where everything undesirable and controllable by PWI locally has just gone unheard of... since pretty much the inception of the forums.

If you can't acknowledge the fact that this pattern has existed, continued and finally reached a breaking point with many players as being something valid, just shut up and go away, up until this point you have failed to grasp any of the real reason why people are upset at now and are just being a mockery of stupidity ranting about things that just don't matter and trying to argue against them when they're issues that are really besides the current point of the upset player base.

Geez...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Pun intended? lol

Hey look, someone's catching one!b:chuckle
    To be perfectly honest? I hate that one mod we have...her name starts with an A.
    Ayrannamage redigned as Mod. Too many real life issues in the wayb:surrender
    People always complain and say "omg PWI locks and censors everything."
    LOL, try Free Realms.
    ~Spazz~
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    what makes Frankie a communist? o.O
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    the same thing that makes you an idiot for posting in week old threads
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes