Adroit - not a flame thread

Options
BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Ok, just curious.

Adroit (101 Wiz - Lost City) is on the Wiz forums saying he's pro pvp and can beat anyone on the server that doesn't have him heavily outgeared (he admits with the possible exception of non-fail sins),

This is not a flame thread. If you want to flame him or me or anyone, please go somewhere else.

What I am interested in is whether anyone has any opinion as to whether he is right or wrong. Or if anyone that is equally geared (you have to be the judge, I'm not on that server so I have no idea) thinks they can take him 3 outta 5 or 5 out of 9 times, etc.

Trying to decide if its worth coming over there to sponser a 1 vs 1 tourney to see. If I learn something from him, would be worth the cost.

Also, for any that have pk'd against him, just wondering if when he kites he kites for 10 seconds or so before turning to attack, or if he kites for 30 seconds or longer till his skills cool down and he can build more chi?
"And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
Post edited by BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur on

Comments

• Phaige - Lost City
    Phaige - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I know Adroit very well and he is under geared and can pretty much kill the mayority of players. So if u want to show at LC and make a tourney, make sure to bring a blue name player cause if not u will get owned by him. Adroit=pro
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I know Adroit very well and he is under geared and can pretty much kill the mayority of players. So if u want to show at LC and make a tourney, make sure to bring a blue name player cause if not u will get owned by him. Adroit=pro

Um, I will have a lvl 1 barb, im sure, lol

Everyone turns everything on these forums to some kind of challenge or **** measuring. God, people need to lighten up.

Oh, and I'm more interested in people that pk against him, not watch him kill others. Not saying thats you, but you haven't really posted much here to indicate anything other than you've watched him kill people and tell me (who you don't even know) that I will get owned by him (not to mention your assuming that I somehow disagree with you)..
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Everyone turns everything on these forums to some kind of challenge or **** measuring. God, people need to lighten up.

You post this kind of thread and expect it not to be seen like some kind of challenge or **** measuring. God, you need to lighten up.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Where is the option: I am not geared or leveled as high and get one-shot at all times. b:surrender

By Andoit of course.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    where is the adroit "can still ninja ulti-crit-1hit me when i am unbuffed" option? b:surrender

but yes when equally geared it would be ~50:50chance
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Phaige - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Um, I will have a lvl 1 barb, im sure, lol

Oh, and I'm more interested in people that pk against him, not watch him kill others. Not saying thats you, but you haven't really posted much here to indicate anything other than you've watched him kill people and tell me (who you don't even know) that I will get owned by him (not to mention your assuming that I somehow disagree with you)..

I have pvp'ed him before, we're good friends but we were on guilds with kos againts each other. So I know first hand how hard he hits and how good he is. I out gear him by only some things but still hurts lol. Being friends doesn't mean we wont pvp each other for the laughs.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You post this kind of thread and expect it not to be seen like some kind of challenge or **** measuring.

Yes, yes I do.

I'm asking what happens on another server pvp-wise.

And while I see that COULD result in flaming (which is why I said not to do it), I am not sure why you CAN"T see why I might do it just to find out what's going on on another server and whether its worth the effort to come over there and see or sponsor a tourney or something.

Is your point that I shouldn't even try to do that? If so, tough luck, cuz I'll do what I like.

Is your point that there is a better way to do it? If so, post that instead of somethign that is non-responsive to the post and says more about you than it does about me, troll.

There are no wizards that pk on Arch server for the most part. There is one that comes out occasionally, but he never did when we were in the same faction so now he mostly just comes for me cuz his ego is butthurt that I beat him 1 vs 1 before. Another does sometimes, but he is in my faction and isn't geared as well as me. And mostly thats about it.

Oh, and before anyone trolls about "what do you expect for pk on a pve server" I came here to tw, but when they screwed up tw its kinda dead here in terms of tw and there's not much point, so I have to pk now for fun. Never wanted to pk at all, let alone on a wiz, but don't have much choice at this point.

This is kind of what I mean about these forums. I ask a relatively simple question and I have to spend a wall of text justifying it to trolls instead of people just answering the question. So odd these forums . . . .
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well i havent fought adroit or anyone else very seriously in a long time. However i do know hes arcane with what seems to be decent defence. Also i suspect he uses pots. 1v1 vers both my sin or barb with equall pots + heiro i think i can take him atleast half the time. Tho he defeniatly does out gear me (still rockin HH 90 ftw)
    next time ic him ill throw on a heiro and tell u how it goes.

as far on being on the archo server maybe u should roll pvp, atleast untill they change things. thats just a thought
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I would have to say that adroit is very good at pvp.... I can maybe beat him 20-25% of the time but with jones blessing all mages hurt alot. But still to give credit.. a pretty damn good mage.b:laugh
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've never lost to him, but I'm a wb and perdition is a little broken.

Adroit is one of the better mages on this server.

But to have this poll and only compare your pvp with people who have similar gear is just ridiculous.

If you're going to only count pvp with people who have similar gear you're cutting yourself out of a lot of potential action, which is hard enough to find now a days.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Pretty sure Adroit is one of the top mages in this server.

I outgear him now, but when we were similarly geared, he used to kick my *** more than 50% of the time, I can say I never won against him.

Now for the kiting part, it depends on the class you are fighting, hell I'll kite for 2 minutes if I have to, no shame in that.

And pretty sure he'd win against you more than 50% of the time, he is defiantly more experienced in pvp than you. (See: pvp server)

I may look biased because he is one of the mages who taught me a lot about the class. But that doesn't change the fact that he is pro.
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • OhSusanna - Lost City
    OhSusanna - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ok, just curious.

Adroit (101 Wiz - Lost City) is on the Wiz forums saying he's pro pvp and can beat anyone on the server that doesn't have him heavily outgeared (he admits with the possible exception of non-fail sins),

This is not a flame thread. If you want to flame him or me or anyone, please go somewhere else.

What I am interested in is whether anyone has any opinion as to whether he is right or wrong. Or if anyone that is equally geared (you have to be the judge, I'm not on that server so I have no idea) thinks they can take him 3 outta 5 or 5 out of 9 times, etc.

Trying to decide if its worth coming over there to sponser a 1 vs 1 tourney to see. If I learn something from him, would be worth the cost.

Also, for any that have pk'd against him, just wondering if when he kites he kites for 10 seconds or so before turning to attack, or if he kites for 30 seconds or longer till his skills cool down and he can build more chi?

i remember adroit as being an average at best player. he was leader or directer of soem guild i was in on some alt. nothing special about him more like a danika. then he went missing for awhile and popped back out of nowhere. i just assumed that someone else was on the account. and if an average player has now turned pro ish, probably not even the same person who used to be average ish.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He's quite skilled at PvP. Even overgearing him, he knows how to eat past a charm, he's excellent at kiting and he's definitely one of the best mages on the server in terms of skill. If he had Elayne or Ehee ststus gear, he would be pretty much unstoppable.

As for PvE server PK. It's pretty much a joke. I've gone to HT and Sanc and watched the PK for hours on both servers. Not impressed. I've seen some of the most stupid tactics ever. The majority don't seem to even know what they're doing and the fact is, you don't need to be good at your class to rack up a kill count.

I'm willing to bet if he had equal gear to the top mages on your server, he would probably be better at PvP than any of them.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He's quite skilled at PvP. Even overgearing him, he knows how to eat past a charm, he's excellent at kiting and he's definitely one of the best mages on the server in terms of skill. If he had Elayne or Ehee ststus gear, he would be pretty much unstoppable.

I'm willing to bet if he had equal gear to the top mages on your server, he would probably be better at PvP than any of them.

unlike bms wizards just need to pewpew

gear=skill

/thread
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
    edited October 2010
    Options
    unlike bms wizards just need to pewpew

gear=skill

/thread

In the case of Adroit, who had average gear at best, he had to play his character very well to not die all the time. His kiting skills were excellent. He was also really good at eating past a charm.

HellAngel had amazing gear... he just didn't know how to eat past a charm.... which is funny considering he had +12 nirvana bow and couldn't kill me... when an archer like AznArcher with a +11 HS would pretty much **** me. Skill or a lack of it cannot be fully compensated by gear.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    In the case of Adroit, who had average gear at best, he had to play his character very well to not die all the time. His kiting skills were excellent. He was also really good at eating past a charm.

HellAngel had amazing gear... he just didn't know how to eat past a charm.... which is funny considering he had +12 nirvana bow and couldn't kill me... when an archer like AznArcher with a +11 HS would pretty much **** me. Skill or a lack of it cannot be fully compensated by gear.

This is true. I have a pretty decent archer but can't fight my way out of a brown paper bag, my PvP skills are quite fail despite a nicely geared char LMAO

I was thinking tho (and not a slur at Adroit in anyway) with the Jones Blessing even just average Mages need only the skill of a well timed Ulti and they one-shot a large percentage of people LOL

I find it impressive those with the skills to survive initial Mage attacks hehe. You know the right timing for domaine, sparks, etc? Then the true skill of the Mage is revealed when they need to kite and use skills.

Again, this is not meant to imply that Adroit is not a skilled Mage, by the sounds of it he most definitely is :)

This is also not in reference to any mage in particular, just a general observation and may of course be inaccurate for I don't really know the class just been on the receiving end and usually losing by one-shots, esp since Jones came out LOL

If this has been perceived as insulting to anyone, I do apologize it was not my intention.
    edited October 2010
    Options

as far on being on the archo server maybe u should roll pvp, atleast untill they change things. thats just a thought

Already my second 9x wiz. I can't bear to roll another, and spending the cash to gear up a third class? ugh.

I wish Arch was a pvp server, actually, but I never had any intention of doing any pk. TW was a waste on santcuary so I came here to tw only. Had a ball for a while, but now TW is more interesting on sanctuary atm, fml b:angry
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Pr
    And pretty sure he'd win against you more than 50% of the time, he is defiantly more experienced in pvp than you. (See: pvp server)

Ok, noone is getting the point of this. I don't know why. Is it because its international and for most people english is a second language? Thats not an insult, I don't even speak a second language. I am just trying to figure out how someone could read this thread and then conclude that Adroit would beat me in pvp as though that is what the question is.

And I don't know if the results of the poll are public yet, but so far its 4 to 4, but 3 of the 4 that said they were equally geared and could beat him are not even on Lost City's server. b:angry

I am convinced more and more the world is getting dumber and dumber day by day . . .
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ok, noone is getting the point of this. I don't know why. Is it because its international and for most people english is a second language? Thats not an insult, I don't even speak a second language. I am just trying to figure out how someone could read this thread and then conclude that Adroit would beat me in pvp as though that is what the question is.

And I don't know if the results of the poll are public yet, but so far its 4 to 4, but 3 of the 4 that said they were equally geared and could beat him are not even on Lost City's server. b:angry

I am convinced more and more the world is getting dumber and dumber day by day . . .

Don't think it is a language thing, I think it is an age thing LOL
    Young folks just seem to see EVERYTHING as a personal challenge/insult/reference etc. They not mature enough yet to see things objectively, think in broader terms and so on and so forth.

To answer your original question... I would prolly lose more than half the time. I don't really know or have encountered Adroit much but against wizzies near my level, in general, I die :)

The human species as a whole is getting dumber IMO LOL But that is a philosophical question best saved for another day (perhaps never) ;)
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Don't think it is a language thing, I think it is an age thing

Maybe, in which case I just need to relax a little. Serves me right for playing video games at my age.

Its just that adulthood is just so depressing . . . . b:sad
  • Phaige - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Maybe, in which case I just need to relax a little. Serves me right for playing video games at my age.

Its just that adulthood is just so depressing . . . . b:sad

Go to a club and problem solved. Tequila shots b:dirty
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Look at the full reply, moron.

I made a statement, in which I expressed my opinion.

Again, look at the full reply, moron.
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • SuperSayayin - Lost City
    SuperSayayin - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    one of the reason I rooled a Mage after making my main Bad *** and skilled in pvp char.

Is cause of adroit, Even if I do pk him o0n my main he was allways a hard aqnd slippery mage. Dint matter how much Damage I would deal on him , he would find a way to prevent any attack on him.
    So skilled In every move, Its like fightng Transcend on his best days.

I dont think anyone that has the same gears as him can ever beat him, unless they get lucky.
    He just has to much skills up his sleve, and always found a way to overcome anything or anyone that got in front of him.

I think Ive learned a thing or 2 from Adroit on using a mage, without him teaching me first hand.

Even if we are friends we still get it on the battle field.

b:byeb:byeb:bye same geared players cant beat himb:bye
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I am just trying to figure out how someone could read this thread and then conclude that Adroit would beat me in pvp as though that is what the question is.

Adroit is a very talented PvP mage on a PvP server with thousands of PvP kills.

With the same gear as the best mage on your server, I'm pretty confident that he has the skills, experience and tactics to pretty much raep anyone there, including you.

Nothing personal, not being an ***, just stating the honest truth.

I've been on Heaven's Tear and Sanctuary watching their PvP for many hours... probably at least 5 hours on HT and at least 12 hours worth of PK on Sanctuary. Sure, there are a handful of skilled PKers, but the percentage of idiots who just rack up a kill count on these servers really aren't all that talented at all. In fact, I see 10x doing stupid **** that people who just 'grow up' on a PvP server learn not to do early on. I know some PvE server idiots will come here and say otherwise, but for the most part, PK on a PvP server is far more challenging with many more experienced players.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I don't think Adroit is all that good. He's a mage, top that with jones' blessing and like Minx said, can kill majority of people. I fight with a cleric, so I have no idea what meele is like VS Adroit, but from what i've seen and fought against, he seems pretty average. Granted the last time I actually remember going against him was when I was level 88/89...So I didn't win (TW doesn't count because I just die too fast vs Essence, so don't live to see the results of my wield thunder and it's a gank fest).

Who knows he may have improved. Then against I'm biased, I don't think there are really many skilled mages out their, all of them quit I'd say.

Whoever mentioned something about Adroit having thousands of PVP kills, thats not exactly hard to achieve, no matter your class. Especially for a 1xx mage. Look at Levii, he's probably into the thousands now, or perhaps WEL. All you gotta' do is camp book 29, PQ, west gate, SP or HO. And I do believe TW add to your PVP kills.

(Not picking on any points personally, just going by what I remember in my half assed reading).
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    okay so this is how pve server pk
    Pk protection on
    go out sz
    wait for noobs come
    stand beside him, think of a combo to use
    Got it, turn off pk protection
    Kill

P.S I killed Adroit many times in pvp and duel.. as for duel he always use pk pots... or hp pots... still most of the time lose to me though ;p.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I don't think Adroit is all that good. He's a mage, top that with jones' blessing and like Minx said, can kill majority of people. I fight with a cleric, so I have no idea what meele is like VS Adroit, but from what i've seen and fought against, he seems pretty average.

Compared to the likes of Wadzio, Lord Infernal, TDMage, Uncanny, Damaged... or compared to most other mages I can think off offhand, he's usually harder to beat.

And PK ep? lol. You gotta be kidding. Unless you're Kelbin, LaTrappe, Pharoah, or one of maybe a dozen experienced or heavily geared ep's on the server, you're pretty much dead to a half decently geared fist/claw BM.
    Then against I'm biased, I don't think there are really many skilled mages out their, all of them quit I'd say.

Umm.... who?

Whoever mentioned something about Adroit having thousands of PVP kills, thats not exactly hard to achieve, no matter your class.

Don't be an idiot. Kill counts really don't mean anything, but compared to a Mage on a PvE server with little to no PvP experience? You have you ever seen PvE server PvP, right? It's mostly a joke, at best. It's more meaningful than not just by sheer experience... And you mention Levii... lol. He only kills lowbies. I can say the same about you. I've never seen or been around you in PvP. I'm mostly carebear, but I've never really seen you fight people your level... just saying xP

yashino wrote: »
    okay so this is how pve server pk
    Pk protection on
    go out sz
    wait for noobs come
    stand beside him, think of a combo to use
    Got it, turn off pk protection
    Kill

P.S I killed Adroit many times in pvp and duel.. as for duel he always use pk pots... or hp pots... still most of the time lose to me though ;p.

Yeah, and I'm sure NyKage or Zerhee could pretty much kill you anytime they wanted 1v1, so how is that relevant to equally geared? Aren't you full Nirvana Armor + Weapon? Adroit's gear is pretty sub par. So, why wouldn't you expect to kill him most of the time? lol
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wadzio is harder to kill than Adroit. I think LordInfernal might be better than him too... I would say Damaged is better as well but then that would make me biased. I agree though, that Adroit is good because imo he dosent like to loose >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Compared to the likes of Wadzio, Lord Infernal, TDMage, Uncanny, Damaged... or compared to most other mages I can think off offhand, he's usually harder to beat.

Ha, compared to the people you mentioned, I suppose your right. but as I stated, I last fought with him 1 v1 when I was level 88/89 on my EP. My EP is 97 (sooooo I'm guessing around 8 months ago? Whenever ThaClick was made). I've also fought him other times, however that ended in a gank fest (TW/Mass PVP). I figure my input was still valid however I still stand by the fact that jones' blessing + mage = bleugh! Unless your a sin -.- And I also think its perspective dependant. I play EP, so we just generally stand their, seal, sleep and run. If I don't AD or plume BT i'm dead...Not much skill involved.
    And PK ep? lol. You gotta be kidding. Unless you're Kelbin, LaTrappe, Pharoah, or one of maybe a dozen experienced or heavily geared ep's on the server, you're pretty much dead to a half decently geared fist/claw BM.

Half decently geared fist/claw bms still die. I'm not sure what your definition of "half decently geared" is, however I'm pretty sure PK clerics can do just fine. Dunno who johnjohn is, but I've killed him (got an SS of 12k), I've one shot exclusive, ThaRapid, killed pervs, phildeeze, killed Valky, and other countless 9x and 10x people.

The server doesn't revolve around those who have cash shopped 10k and are in essence, kami and whatever anti ess/kami guilds their are (other than ThaClick). The server whilst dying sitll has those whom you'd probably consider sub-standard and are around my level gear wise. And I'm not proclaiming to be the best nor am I proclaiming to be a decent PK EP, because **** I die a hell of a lot, with my crappy HP. But yeh, the server doesn't revolve around kami/ess/Spec etc...There are other people and factions out their.
    Umm.... who?
    That wasn't meant to be in my post, I thought I edited out, seen as how I know not who plays any more. Though I think Amour quit? He was/is good. Dunno if he has or not, haven't seen him in a while. And llama didn't seem too bad as a mage either.
    Don't be an idiot. Kill counts really don't mean anything, but compared to a Mage on a PvE server with little to no PvP experience? You have you ever seen PvE server PvP, right? It's mostly a joke, at best. It's more meaningful than not just by sheer experience... And you mention Levii... lol. He only kills lowbies. I can say the same about you. I've never seen or been around you in PvP. I'm mostly carebear, but I've never really seen you fight people your level... just saying xP

I only read the part about PVP kills, didn't take notice of it been compared to a PVE server. My bad. I'll generally agree with you on the experience, doesn't mean we (LC) are better by default. Nor does your eye witness testimony. I'm sure their are some skilled people on their servers, who'd just **** some of the better geared people on this. PVP experience comes in many forms not just PK, but TW also, duels, just randomly pissing around with friends. You can't judge all by the few. But I generally do agree with you, majority will suck.

Levii, was first person I thought and he may pk lowbies, but I've seen him fight and kill 9x, I don't pk much any more so can't say much else on that matter either. However if your a carebear, who doesn't PVP much, you can't comment either really, can you? I'm at HO/SP quite often when I'm online and i'll see him attack anyone and QQ alot too, about people like susa attacking him etc...However I've seen Essence and Kami attack lowbies, so really it swings both ways. And yes it was a KOS guild, but point still stands.

As for me? Don't be an idiot yourself, I generally only fight people my level, I may die alot but I'll still fight 9x and 10x. I've spent probably thousands of dolls attacking essence, kami and whomever else decides to attack me (or I attack them). I've been at PK wars with essence and kami vs spec and TC. And in the many I have been to, I don't believe I've seen you at them. I think I already stated I've been inactive past couple of months.

However this character if your refering to it, probably couldn't kill an 8x any more. It is an old styled bm after all. Not to mention this character has pretty much been retired for over a year and has been used for nothing more than HH. But even then, way back when i was in SG1/Nost'g/RQ etc I'd still attack those higher and better than me and get REAL lucky and kill a few. Not just lowbies. Haha.

Tried shortening this down, sorry b:surrender
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wadzio is harder to kill than Adroit. I think LordInfernal might be better than him too... I would say Damaged is better as well but then that would make me biased. I agree though, that Adroit is good because imo he dosent like to loose >_>

no, Dropzio is easy n Lordinfernal

i have pk at 9x against Damaged, He is not bad.. better than the 2 above.

I havent pk adroit since we both hit 9x+ so i dont know...

As "Same gear", ya can have any gear in this game cash shop it/farm it. It does take a bit more farm it, but look at people gear like Midnight n Kitamura.. which are non cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.