Sage SG

Erikellia - Sanctuary
Erikellia - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Cleric
I know im still a little young to be thinking about sage skills (yes im planning on going sage b:pleased) but I was reading what everyone post about the sage buffs and Spirit Gift definition is that it recovers 900mp over 15 sec.

Is the 900 mp go to the caster or the person it is casted on?
(if this question has been asked already sry i just didn't see it)
Post edited by Erikellia - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    the 900 mp goes to you (the caster)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erikellia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Thank you ^_^
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    no problem :) i was actually really dissapointed when i got the skill... because if you read the sage skill's description it says 'grants the target blah blah blah'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    no problem :) i was actually really dissapointed when i got the skill... because if you read the sage skill's description it says 'grants the target blah blah blah'

Same thing. Another pwi fail, even submited a few tickets with this, all I got "We'll look into it". How hard it is to change one skill description?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Same thing. Another pwi fail, even submited a few tickets with this, all I got "We'll look into it". How hard it is to change one skill description?

very hard b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erikellia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    well it wouldn't be so hard to fix it but they are to busy resending packs and adding other things to the cash shop to make money b:chuckle
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Being someone who's worked for a competitor to PWE, I guarantee their game "strings" which comprise of simple text throughout the game (NPC dialogue, skill descriptions, etc.) is as simple to change as modifying a few cells in an Excel or txt file. There is no excuse for laziness about incorrect game strings, just an FYI. There just seems to be a philosophy heavily prominent in F2P developers (more often than not they get harassed by their publishers, just do little to nothing about it) that they don't need to do as much vital work like localization (which is what this game is, being translated from another language, i.e. localized) as P2P or single player RPGs, mostly because people have a fetish for gambling and seeing higher numbers for refines than paying absolutely nothing until they fix their ****-ups first.
  • Erikellia - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Yea Janus that sums it up perfectly ^_^
    and they wont do anything till people stop gambling (which we all know we probably never happen b:chuckle)