TW Rules

2»

Comments

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's "you're", not "your". DAMN IT!

If you're gonna butcher it anyway, at least make sure it doesn't make sense at all.

I`m so sorry, I tend to typo sober. I know it`s a bad habit but I can`t find money to stay wasted all the time so these sober moments are kinda hobby. I promise to have some alcohol in my blood when I next time decide to look at forums. Btw, I have never typoed drunk if anybody believes otherwise "pic or it didn`t happen". This kind of ability makes me the best player on archosaur as long as I don`t remember anything on the next morning! It`s kinda scary, I could have been beating peeps last nite, I just don`t remember it =/. I do apologise anybody I may have killed, all I can say is that I didn`t mean it.

Ps. What was this topic about again?

Pps. Whoever got cable, take and put cable in the box and mail that box to me, I really could use some cable.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    stop with the tw chatter <.<
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Let me try this again...

... when I just ain't a fact, jack.

b:shutup

P.S. We all know how much fun it is to one shot people lower level than us over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, don't we?

I mean, until the past week or so, Blood, I had never really seen you do anything but that.

Theres a point where you just talk too much to be able to keep from contradicting yourself or make yourself look like a fool.
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:cry But you guys didnt bring the fun last weak you attacked some other faction b:cry
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:cry But you guys didnt bring the fun last weak you attacked some other faction b:cry

ikr? b:cry
    I feel like they cheated on us
    are you gonna attack us this week or are you gonna go with your w**** again!? b:cry
    (btw, no offense to CultBlood >.<)
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I sure am and your not that bad looking either. Wanna get together tonight?

Hell yeah brah.

Am I wearing the pants or...?
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oi cant blame us not attacking Narla everytime (btw I have no control over this just a small wiz here), I dont recall narla bidding on us yet.....QQ. Talking of betrayal? Its more like one-sided love.....b:kiss
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited September 2010
    Yuck! If Narla stayed attacking Elusive, more butthurt wall of text would appear.
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    sorry roy, but most of us are still pining for our lost lover Impulse b:cry
    Elusive is too rough and violent for me, I'm pretty sure one of you cut me while I was sleeping after the last TW. b:shocked
    that's not a healthy relationship!
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    sorry roy, but most of us are still pining for our lost lover Impulse b:cry
    Elusive is too rough and violent for me, I'm pretty sure one of you cut me while I was sleeping after the last TW.
    that's not a healthy relationship!

maybe thats what proski ment when he said he would be attacking narla in a diffrent kind of way.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    P.S. We all know how much fun it is to one shot people lower level than us over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, don't we?

I mean, until the past week or so, Blood, I had never really seen you do anything but that.

Theres a point where you just talk too much to be able to keep from contradicting yourself or make yourself look like a fool.

I kill who I can, Agent. I make no apologies for that. And I don't do it for "fun", I do it to make a point.

My point? There are no rules in pk. Don't tell me who I can kill and who I can't. Don't stand out there like its a tea party. Don't stand out there in pk mode (on a pve server, mind you) and act like someone needs an invitation to attack. Don't stand out there in pk mode and act like you have a right to do a 1 vs 1 or duel or whatever without someone coming by to attack you.

I didn't have the right to that expectation from your faction, or you, apparently, so I certainly am not going to extend back any curtesy now.

And ask around. I went after molovo (him and 3 or 4 others, in fact, with me solo) and sharpie and countless others and died multiple (like 20) times trying. So spare me the "you only attack lower levels" bs. For someone that's out there less than 1/10th the time I am, your statement that you have "never really seen me do anything but" is, well, meaningless.

And I assume you only attack people 100+? You attack me so that statement is clearly not true. If your point is "how much" lower level, well, when you figure out that rule (and a way for me to figure out what level people are), you let me know what it is, ok son?

As for this week, my ears still ache from your 25 minutes of qq'ing about me attacking you at Fei when you are constantly the one that comes up behind me while I'm attacking someone else. I never QQ about that to you, don't qq to me. You already beat me 80% of the time and I don't **** and moan about it. So spare me your tears.

But, as I've said, you won't have reason to anymore. I won't target you again outside of TW. Hit me all you like, I won't hit back. Lest I hear more infantile whining from the most OP archer on our server. Its unseemly. Really, it is.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2010
    I kill who I can, Agent. I make no apologies for that. And I don't do it for "fun", I do it to make a point.

My point? There are no rules in pk. Don't tell me who I can kill and who I can't. Don't stand out there like its a tea party. Don't stand out there in pk mode and act like you need an invitation to attack. Don't stand out there in pk mode and act like you have a right to do a 1 vs 1 or duel or whatever without someone coming by to attack you.

I didn't have the right to that expectation from your faction, or you, so I certainly am not going to extend back any curtesy now.

And ask around. I went after molovo (him and 3 or 4 others, in fact, with me solo) and sharpie and countless others and died multiple (like 20) times trying. So spare me the "you only attack lower levels" bs. For someone that's out there less than 1/10th the time I am, your statement that you have "never really seen me do anything but" is, well, meaningless.

And I assume you only attack people 100+? You attack me so that statement is clearly not true. If your point is "how much" lower level, well, when you figure out that rule (and a way for me to figure out what level people are), you let me know what it is, ok son?

As for this week, my ears still ache from your 25 minutes of qq'ing about me attacking you at Fei when you are constantly the one that comes up behind me while I'm attacking someone else. I never QQ about that to you, don't qq to me. You already beat me 80% of the time and I don't **** and moan about it. So spare me your tears.

But, as I've said, you won't have reason to anymore. I won't target you again outside of TW. Hit me all you like, I won't hit back. Lest I hear more infantile whining from the most OP archer on our server. Its unseemly. Really, it is.

Like I said... too much talking. And... 'son'?

You're that old?
    edited September 2010
    Like I said... too much talking. And... 'son'?

You're that old?

No, your that childish.

Oh, and I don't attack EVERYONE. In fact, the only people in Narla I do attack for the most part are (1) the ones that have attacked me in west, and (2) the ones I don't know.

The list of people in Narla I won't attack is growing smaller and smaller, but there still are a few. I left Cable alone yesterday. Valrain and Indiri haven't done me wrong. Panzer (but how can you attack Panzer, honestly, so cute and thick and fuzzy), Kat (I'd die 1 vs 1, lol, but I don't even attack her in group pk in west), I wouldn't attack kaida. Theres a few. I still give some the right to hit me first, as I did you Agent.

Just don't qq when I don't keep giving you that right once you've already exercised it.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2010
    No, your that childish.

Look, Blood. Mate.

I don't give a **** about how many times you have fought sharpie or molovo, etc. The fact remains that you dont attack people while the odds are against you. You might recall that the time I was pm'ing you about backing off of Fei was when there were 5 total of psy and wizzies out there from Elusive, and only me pk'ing all of you. So I had plenty of reason to complain about being ganked while I got chi. It was pathetic and you're well aware.

Oh yah. I also recall you killing Sharpie over and over and over and over again, even though he wasnt attacking you. You killed him. He released, came back out to stand around. You killed him again. All because he called you fail or something and you 'wanted to make a point'. Bravo. Just dont claim Elusive is in it to 'have fun' if all you do is pk to 'make a point'.

Remember the time I Ulmos wanted us to 1V1 and you only did it after about 5 minutes of waiting and prodding? So much for willing fighting when you know you're gonna die. I dont understand why you're scared of me. Your gear is just as good.

And for the record, I don't attack you 'from behind' (lol) unless its in group pk, where that is completely acceptable.

This is my last post towards you, I dont have the time to troll forums at my age. You know... university and all that.
    edited September 2010
    Sigh, where to start.
    I don't give a **** about how many times you have fought sharpie or molovo, etc. The fact remains that you dont attack people while the odds are against you.

Again, ask around. Molovo was with 4 Narla at least. And Sharpie killed me like 20 times in a row and I kept coming out. If that's not odds against me, I don't know what is.
    So I had plenty of reason to complain about being ganked while I got chi. It was pathetic and you're well aware.

First, thanks for admitting you complained. I never do. IJS

Second, almost all I ever do is get ganked (including by you). I never qq about it. If people then start bragging about it, yes, I point out that I was taking hits from 5 people, lol. But I never say a word otherwise. I suck it up. I think others should do the same.
    Oh yah. I also recall you killing Sharpie over and over and over and over again, even though he wasnt attacking you. You killed him. He released, came back out to stand around. You killed him again. All because he called you fail or something and you 'wanted to make a point'. Bravo. Just dont claim Elusive is in it to 'have fun' if all you do is pk to 'make a point'.

Ugh, first of all, not because he called me fail. I'm not sure he did.

Sharpie was one in the group that first ganked me after I left Narla and was out in west (in squad with his faction, mind you) before I joined Elusive.

And ask him - he told me my attacking him made him better. And it did. I can barely kill him now. I still try, because its fun, but 7-10 times I'll still die or have to run (which I consider a loss, just no GA loss, lol).

So once again ("he wasn't attacking you"; "odds against you") you have no idea what you are talking about.

Second of all, yes, unless you are on my personal no attack list (see above, no, there isn't really a list), I will kill you if I can. Once to see how easy you are (if I don't know you) and over and over again if (1) you come back and attack me (2) are one of the people that always attacks me (3) if you are tough enough that I can't have you join in when I get into a fight with someone else.

Lately, there is a new class: if you think you are sneaky enough to pop in and out of sz where I can't get you, then I look at that as you playing with me and I want to play back. Happened for the first time this weekend, but was fun.

Elusive TW's for fun. Never said anything different.

And I do PK for fun. And allowing west gate to be turned into this place where people all stand around white named asking each other for 1 vs 1's is not fun for me. Sorry.

Remember the time I Ulmos wanted us to 1V1 and you only did it after about 5 minutes of waiting and prodding? So much for willing fighting when you know you're gonna die. I dont understand why you're scared of me. Your gear is just as good.

And for the record, I don't attack you 'from behind' (lol) unless its in group pk, where that is completely acceptable.

A. I didn't want to 1 vs 1 you for 2 reasons - first I considered you a friend and I don't really fight friends. Recent developments maybe make me think I was wrong there, but w/e.

Second, I knew I would lose. I suck against archers. Hell, pulse gets me half the time. I don't mind fighting when I'm going to lose. But I see no point in fighting a battle I am certain to lose in under 10 seconds. Or worse, I can only make a decent match if I spend 5 minutes running until the abysmal 2 minute cool down on our sleep runs, etc. Endless kiting is not fun, its boring. I don't like to do it. Sorry.

B. My gear (not to mention my level) is not as good. My gear is good, don't get me wrong, but I have +4 sky demon pearl, and you have like +7/+8 cube neck. I have +5 tt90 gold belt, you have +7/+8 warsong. I have basically tt90 armor +5, you have tt99 or nirvana or whatever the hell it is refined higher (I think). So again, you don't know what you are talking about.

C. On more than one occasion when you weren't out there, I'm fighting someone else, die, look at my damage log and see

AgentPotato deals 3479
    AgentPotato deals 2467
    AgentPotato deals 4680

If you weren't "behind" me, well, now you understand my point if you didn't before. And to say it was group pk, well, you weren't in the group I was attacking, or in any group until you flew over the wall and targeted me while I was attacking another group. For someone that complains about my easy kills, thats an interesting tactic, IJS.

I'm not now nor have I ever qq'ed about it. There are no rules in west as far as I am concerned. You have every right to kill me if you can how you can. But so, sweetie, do I. All I am saying is spare me your boohoo'ing when I do so.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    you have always been a fan of fake bids. remember when you played on RT and you were in resolve? and just about every week fake bids were placed so you didnt get land. and before you say they werent fake, sorrowess admitted in vent they were, the sookiie and evotar confirmed later.

hmm...lets see now...i QUIT that server after a month or two...i never stood for fake bids and niether did Forks...while we were leading every bid was a legitimate attack. i know i left when we had 3 lands or so...and i left because of the idiocy being placed here infront of me. People making assumptions about things they dont know the first thing about. get your facts right before you come trying to insult. oh wait you were a non factor back then, so what would you know?
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    double post -.-
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    maybe thats what proski ment when he said he would be attacking narla in a diffrent kind of way.b:shocked

you mean they're going to kill us after we're tired from a night of TW !?
    that's it! No more cuddle time for Elusive!
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hmm...lets see now...i QUIT that server after a month or two...i never stood for fake bids and niether did Forks...while we were leading every bid was a legitimate attack. i know i left when we had 3 lands or so...and i left because of the idiocy being placed here infront of me. People making assumptions about things they dont know the first thing about. get your facts right before you come trying to insult. oh wait you were a non factor back then, so what would you know?

lol like being a "factor" matters, FYI you werent one either, hence you going to archo server. point is, i DO have my facts straight seeing as how i was IN resolve when fake bids were placed.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I left Cable alone yesterday.

Leave me out of this, qq.

It doesn't matter, I get one shot by wizzies any day.

P.Marrow ftw.b:shutup
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    lol like being a "factor" matters, FYI you werent one either, hence you going to archo server. point is, i DO have my facts straight seeing as how i was IN resolve when fake bids were placed.

yes and my point is you were never in resolve while i was because i quit before that. good dayb:bye
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Guys, please calm down and keep the flames out of the thread.
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yes and my point is you were never in resolve while i was because i quit before that. good dayb:bye

no brah, you and i were in resolve at the same time. i left as soon as i found out about the fake bidding. good day.
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2010

mr. greenname can u fix the cashshop for some reason u can pay to win this game now, must be a glitch right? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proskii - Archosaur
    Proskii - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    mr. greenname can u fix the cashshop for some reason u can pay to win this game now, must be a glitch right? b:sad

god forbid if some of these factions were held accountable for their skill
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Elusive wants competitive TW, to hell with the map.

And this here be why things got messy ijs. Read the rules? TW is kind of...to take land? If you're going to have that intention at least keep it on vent where no one can post SS all over the place b:shocked

Wait, where are you on the most inflammatory thread in all of PWI forum history ;-; we need someone to hold the flames down there-never mind this thread. This is small fry compared to that one raging in GD D: PLEASE HELP D:
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Never thought I'd see the day when GD had more flames in it than Archosaur, especially with the narla elusive drama still in full swing.
    tami, protect me from the scary trolls b:cry