Is it worth coming back?!?

Alkaia - Harshlands
Alkaia - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hi guys, wanted to ask that.. kinda missed the game.
I dont know if I should come back playing or not, cause I saw the devs keep destroying the game and with the new update of TW rewards its seems like everybody gonna quit soon.
So is it worth coming back to the game or not?
Post edited by Alkaia - Harshlands on

Comments

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    nope

/6char
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Meh, the Devs dont help much for that >.<
    But the game still fun.
    You should try again and if you dislike, just left again :))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    the game was actually shut down a few months back....anyone else who disagrees is just trolling you.
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No.

Once you hit end game, which will happen faster than a speeding bullet, you will be bored out of your mind.

All that is left to do at that point is buy fashion.
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    SoIar - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    the game was actually shut down a few months back....anyone else who disagrees is just trolling you.

Yeah it's so sad. Now all the retired trolls have come back out to play on the forums. Like Yulkb:shocked
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    No.

Once you hit end game, which will happen faster than a speeding bullet, you will be bored out of your mind.

All that is left to do at that point is buy fashion.

Yeah I know. FC and you 100 in no time.
    But it seems like alot of player leaving the game with all those stupid updates they keep getting in the game, Thats basically my main concern.
    You think they cant come up with something worse, but they always do.
  • prnflake
    prnflake Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    the better question is: what other game is there to play? except LOL.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If the fail doesn't kill you, the QQ about it will.

Run away.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    SoIar - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hi guys, wanted to ask that.. kinda missed the game.
    I dont know if I should come back playing or not, cause I saw the devs keep destroying the game and with the new update of TW rewards its seems like everybody gonna quit soon.
    So is it worth coming back to the game or not?

Generally the rule with MMO's, is that if it was worth leaving in the first place, it's not worth coming backb:surrender
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You know, it's really not that bad. Just find a group of people to farm some endgame gear with to keep you all occupied or something.

Or spend that time QQing about cashshoppers and how the game is dead. That's cool too.

Personally, I just start alts when I get bored. It's a game, I play it to chill out when I'm not doing homework or whatever. I think the problem is that people get too competitive in this game. I was like that too, but then I realized it was cheaper and safer to just realize there's always people that will have nicer things than you.

Such is life, I suppose. But I'm content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think the problem is that people get too competitive in this game. I was like that too, but then I realized it was cheaper and safer to just realize there's always people that will have nicer things than you.

+1 for one of a most adult attitude to the game. b:victory bravo sir. have fun in game :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    You know, it's really not that bad. Just find a group of people to farm some endgame gear with to keep you all occupied or something.

Or spend that time QQing about cashshoppers and how the game is dead. That's cool too.

Personally, I just start alts when I get bored. It's a game, I play it to chill out when I'm not doing homework or whatever. I think the problem is that people get too competitive in this game. I was like that too, but then I realized it was cheaper and safer to just realize there's always people that will have nicer things than you.

Well I have friends which by now should be 100. I mean my alt was 94 few months back when I left.
    But its like the reason I left is the devs with they stupid idea's plus just the thinking I can get endgame pretty quickly. Which is sucks cause till 84 I had hard time leveling but it was worth it. But ever since those stones (I cant believe I cant remember the name of it) that doubles the xp you getting came out, it was like, WTF it aint hard anymore, no fun.b:cry
    Anyways I think Ill listen to Dralighte and just try it out again.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    +1 for one of a most adult attitude to the game. b:victory bravo sir. have fun in game :)

ha u clearly dunno tank b:laugh
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ha u clearly dunno tank b:laugh

So true.

I spent all day today at west gate shouting at people to buy overpriced tokens and accidentally killing lowbies with flesh ream's bleed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *removed*
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    'mmmmm, new CoD coming out shortly...chyeah. (Too lazy to see what day in November it is to be released) Blade and Soul needs to hurry the fu.ck up also.

FPS games are nice, but PWi is far to be that...
    Mayby...

/Pew pew

Nan seriously, The new CoD look very nice, but Medal of Honor - The MOH will have a open beta soon and I have the impression it will be a good game....

Welcome Back then :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Yeah well I thought about go playing another game such as FW but they dont have archers there.. so naa.
  • prnflake
    prnflake Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    'mmmmm, new CoD coming out shortly...chyeah. (Too lazy to see what day in November it is to be released) Blade and Soul needs to hurry the fu.ck up also.

yea, blade and soul looks so awesome. but it'll be realeased like end of 2011 in south korea. :(
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Not getting my hopes up too much about FW.
    It's another PWE cash shop game. Enough said.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    prnflake wrote: »
    yea, blade and soul looks so awesome. but it'll be realeased like end of 2011 in south korea. :(

I know...I'm ready to run on walls and leap miles.
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Not getting my hopes up too much about FW.
    It's another PWE cash shop game. Enough said.

Yeah I know what you saying.. with PWE plan to destroy this game so everybody will quit to FW or another game they have, not gonna happend.
    After 3 hours of checking GW2, I just cant fu.cking wait.
    At least thats a game who cares more about how to make a good game for the gamer, instead of how making another money machine.
    So lets pray togther that its going to be released soon... b:thanks