Congrats Kitamura on reaching level 104!

Comments

• Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    experience need for 101 to 102 = 1 to 101, what do you think?~,~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow 105 greatest achievement in life, Now that you've dedicated yourself to it, will you kill yourself when the game shuts down?.b:bye
  • Suvako - Lost City
    Suvako - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow 105 greatest achievement in life, Now that you've dedicated yourself to it, will you kill yourself when the game shuts down?.b:bye

Servers going down or you making excuses to quit because school just started and your mom don't let you play anymore?

I want to be 105 too b:victory
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Servers going down or you making excuses to quit because school just started and your mom don't let you play anymore?

I want to be 105 too b:victory

At this rate, they probably will (hopefully) or players just may have to start paying a monthly fee who knows i don't know for sure.

You wanna be 105 too? lol Go steal your mom's credit card and start swiping Fish Boy. Not like you probably haven't already done that. Goes to the other idiots giving the developers in china their paychecks.

As for the mom insult meh...Moving on.

P.S: I already quit this sh*tty game after the TW patch So go play with your flesh light now. =3
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    At this rate, they probably will (hopefully) or players just may have to start paying a monthly fee who knows i don't know for sure.

You wanna be 105 too? lol Go steal your mom's credit card and start swiping Fish Boy. Not like you probably haven't already done that. Goes to the other idiots giving the developers in china their paychecks.

As for the mom insult meh...Moving on.

P.S: I already quit this sh*tty game after the TW patch So go play with your flesh light now. =3

o.o Wow so you quit this sh*tty game, yet dedicating & wasting your time to posting on its useless forums? Real win.

Between 105 & the above... I think you're more sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    o.o Wow so you quit this sh*tty game, yet dedicating & wasting your time to posting on its useless forums? Real win.

i quit this game and also still post on the forum board is there a problem with it mother****er? huh?
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    i quit this game and also still post on the forum board is there a problem with it mother****er? huh?
    As much prob as you or others would have with 104/5

:p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    As much prob as you or others would have with 104/5

:p

i wouldn't spend that much time to get to a level seems pointless u kno wat im sayin mfer
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    i wouldn't spend that much time to get to a level seems pointless u kno wat im sayin mfer

Yea :P you instead spend (or some others spend) That time spamming forums wasting their time on a "dead game" while posting pointing fingers aT those no-lifers who are wasting time playing that dead game <.< Oh wait, is there a similarity here?

Lol it's always funny how some ppl claim they don't give a **** about this lame game anymore, yet still constantly come bk to the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Yea :P you instead spend (or some others spend) That time spamming forums wasting their time on a "dead game" while posting pointing fingers aT those no-lifers who are wasting time playing that dead game <.< Oh wait, is there a similarity here?

Lol it's always funny how some ppl claim they don't give a **** about this lame game anymore, yet still constantly come bk to the forums.

hey I like these forums more then the game it's more interesting so to say btw I never said this game was dead but it's getting there...i haz life as well it's lolmakingumad.com
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Game != forums.

Game is dead and uninteresting.

Forums are alive and interesting.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Game != forums.

Game is dead and uninteresting.

Forums are alive and interesting.

You can have the same.... "meaningful discussions" & exchange opinions in game as well + can kill others in case you disagree. Far betterm imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You can have the same.... "meaningful discussions" & exchange opinions in game as well + can kill others in case you disagree.

I ran out of people to kill on my server and I refuse to install PWI on this laptop.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Obviously she's here making fun of people like you Vilka**hole. Lol you're the sad one, and thats some pretty impressive gear you managed to acquire in a dying game. Still swiping that credit card aren't we, yet i see you in some "Pwi is dying threads" agreeing how fail the game is.

Yeah go share a flesh light with that fish boy.

I quit too and i'm still here. But Dashiko and I are watching this peice of sh*t game die. So yeah.

+1
    You're the sad one.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It is obvious, since it is an Assassin, they have been playing for 9 months.

9 months to get to 104

HYPERS ARE SO BALANCED

OMFG . how did you say it so perfectly . 100% agree. some players that have been playing for like 2 years are only like lvl 101................ yet this guy plays for 9 months (maybe even less )
    and is lvl 104............

keep hypers and packs in there longer i need to hit 101 plz.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    OMFG . how did you say it so perfectly . 100% agree. some players that have been playing for like 2 years are only like lvl 101................ yet this guy plays for 9 months (maybe even less )
    and is lvl 104............

keep hypers and packs in there longer i need to hit 101 plz.

b:cry CENTETRIC b:cry

Missed you!!!! b:cuteb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I ran out of people to kill on my server and I refuse to install PWI on this laptop.

That be what happens in PvE servers lol.
    CENTETRIC b:cry

Centetric!!
    b:sad
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Obviously she's here making fun of people like you Vilka**hole. Lol you're the sad one, and thats some pretty impressive gear you managed to acquire in a dying game. Still swiping that credit card aren't we, yet i see you in some "Pwi is dying threads" agreeing how fail the game is.

Yeah go share a flesh light with that fish boy.

I quit too and i'm still here. But Dashiko and I are watching this peice of sh*t game die. So yeah.

+1
    You're the sad one.

b:chuckle Aw all that hate & jealousy. The truth hurt ha? ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:chuckle Aw all that hate & jealousy. The truth hurt ha? ;)

Banhammer would hurt more. ijs

There is a reason behind my post. You'll see it soon enough...
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • explex
    explex Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow nice work (lol no life jk). Must of taking a while :D. PS whats with the level cap, why do people want it higher?
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Banhammer would hurt more. ijs

There is a reason behind my post. You'll see it soon enough...

Now that the 104 has been proven possible (not like it was ever thought to be impossible with hypers) I think we will see more and more 104's soon. Who's next? :P

Did you see it already?
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:cry CENTETRIC b:cry

i think i might be back for good this time no lie xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yousoldyourhousebro?
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    Djoulz - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gratz, kit freaking amazing, fok the haters/jealous
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gratz, kit freaking amazing, fok the haters/jealous

Do you think that haters are jealous? For what? Useless +3 levels?b:chuckle
    Fortunately my time in RL is more important, that +3 levels.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    FieryTroll is the #1 farmer in LC
    I claim myself as #2 biggest farmer in LC although most of the money i farmed went into fashion or packsb:surrender

Gratz on 104 lol

and as for the sin in Raging Tide, you sure did choose the right server for yourself, Raging Tide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Wolfiepochie - Lost City
    Wolfiepochie - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gratzz (:

Get to 105 so we can all see the avi plox b:cuteb:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i think i might be back for good this time no lie xD

b:kiss Missed you!!! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Now that the 104 has been proven possible (not like it was ever thought to be impossible with hypers) I think we will see more and more 104's soon. Who's next? :P

Did you see it already?
    probably linnkotsu on sanctuary, except he grinds it out like a real man. been a real friend forever, and the dude is mad into grinding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what's the point again for been 104 ? oh yeah 5 more points to distribute. Grats I guess .. haha!! lame bs.. b:bye