HH Glitched

Options
Glitchwiz - Lost City
Glitchwiz - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
Hey people,

Yesterday we were messing around in HH a bit and when progessing, we found that:

http://s10.directupload.net/images/100928/mo4rp4so.jpg

http://s13.directupload.net/images/100928/dk9qbasu.jpg

Haxx? b:surrender
Post edited by Glitchwiz - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You should talk to the person who opened it...but essentially they glitched the instance yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Imagine doing that in 3-X now b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Missa_Mae - Dreamweaver
    Missa_Mae - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hmmm...FUN!!!!b:dirty
    i wish i could demon spark the 2nd bosses asses!!!!b:dirty
    anywho with the first glitch anyone needed the second spawner for a quest?
    did they both attack?
    damn but that looks funb:cute
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Imagine doing that in 3-X now b:chuckle

b:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Glitchwiz - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    First, it wasn't intentionally glitched... We were just messing around, as I said. ;)

And yes, both Soulbanishers and both Snakes attacked and dropped. We got four Serpent Skins and four Blood, four mirrors and four tentacles... b:laugh

Plus it was the funniest HH ever.. b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    First, it wasn't intentionally glitched...

Right...this does not just happen. b:surrender

But glad you all had fun...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Its called "double hh" and its a very very very very old glitch, I won't state exactly how to do it but it is easily able to be reproduced...

You can even open all 3 modes of an HH act (e.g. hh3-1, hh3-2, hh3-3)
  • Glitchwiz - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @RedsRose: Of course it didn't "just happen". (Will not state how it was done, for obvious reasons). But we had no clue what we were doing, you should have seen our chatlog... It wasn't our goal to spawn two bosses at once, and we won't do it again anyway, because it is probably highly banable, lol.. Plus we didn't kill the bosses for the highly valuable drops (the skins even vanished while we killed the other snake) but for the fun of fighting against the two versions at once.

@Deora: Didn't know it was that old. b:shocked But considering it is really easy enough to do it unintentionally, I should have known.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @RedsRose: Of course it didn't "just happen". (Will not state how it was done, for obvious reasons).

b:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Glitchwiz - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:surrender In other words: It wasn't our goal to glitch it like that, we didn't enter the instance and said "Let's spawn two bosses at once". So no intention to glitch it. You never found a bug or glitch (like the one where you can walk through a wall in fb39) without looking for one?
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dooood i wanna do 2 bosses at once so tell me this glitch nowb:cute
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dooood i wanna do 2 bosses at once so tell me this glitch nowb:cute

1. Smoke a lottttttttttt of weed
    2. Cross your eyes while killing the boss
  • Abocanhadora - Dreamweaver
    Abocanhadora - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I dont buy it, sorry for being a little harsh here but...

You said HH in topic title instead of TT, which means you have played a certain version of the game that have twiligth temple named holy hall instead. Also, this is a very old trick used a lot in that other version soo even further proof you didn't do it unintentionally.

I can only say that here, you can get banned for abusing glitchs, soo I sugest you dont post things like this when you are clearly not adressing a problem but showing off. You even used a forum name and definately another avatar to post this...
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    1. Smoke a lottttttttttt of weed
    2. Cross your eyes while killing the boss

doing the 2dn part while high is hard
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol.... Double 3-3.... Lol... oh god... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Glitchwiz - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options

You said HH in topic title instead of TT, which means you have played a certain version of the game that have twiligth temple named holy hall instead. Also, this is a very old trick used a lot in that other version soo even further proof you didn't do it unintentionally.

I can only say that here, you can get banned for abusing glitchs, soo I sugest you dont post things like this when you are clearly not adressing a problem but showing off. You even used a forum name and definately another avatar to post this...

Not everyone who uses HH comes from PW-MY, it differs from server to server.

If I wanted to make money from the glitch or abuse it further, I would probably not post it in the official PWI board right under the GM's noses. I don't care if they fix it because I don't plan on abusing said glitch.

I am not showing off, I merely found it hillarious something like that is possible. Hell I would even npc the mats we got if that is the problem.

And yes, after talking with my squad we agreed to black out the names and use another account to post it, because we didn't want to risk a ban. I think it's obvious, most people would have done the same.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Aytch Aytch.

Hwilight Hemple
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Glitchwiz - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Aytch Aytch.

Hwilight Hemple

You forgot Fall to Buty... b:surrender
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    Options

PWI is dead too. So doesn't really matter what we call it.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    PWI is dead too. So doesn't really matter what we call it.

icwutudidthar.
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Do you also insist that people from Philidelphia say "sub" instead of "hoagie?" The term "HH" is in common use on Lost City, so people who play there typically pick that up through conversations with other players. That's how language and slang develops.

Honestly, if you really want to be that anal retentive, shouldn't it be "Twlight Temple" instead of "TT?"

I'm pretty sure you knew what he meant. The rest is just being an ****.
  • Missa_Mae - Dreamweaver
    Missa_Mae - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Chill your Guava maaaaanbb:chuckle

some people call it TT, some call it HH, i call it "Money for Missa" b:pleased
    edited September 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Do you also insist that people from Philidelphia say "sub" instead of "hoagie?" The term "HH" is in common use on Lost City, so people who play there typically pick that up through conversations with other players. That's how language and slang develops.

Honestly, if you really want to be that anal retentive, shouldn't it be "Twlight Temple" instead of "TT?"

I'm pretty sure you knew what he meant. The rest is just being an ****.

Going by your example, that would be like me calling a cookie a biscuit because people in England call it that, and I live in Florida.

This is not Malaysian PW. The country I live in is not England.

As far as shortening Twlight Temple to TT, that should be self-explanatory. We take the first letter from each of the words and form an acronym. Pretty simple stuff really.

Although I've never started a character on Lost City, I'm pretty sure all of the dungeon names are the same there as they are on my servers. People using Malaysian terms just use them because they want to look cool and experienced like all of the cool old players from Malaysian servers.

If you've been playing the game since MY, you've had enough time to learn the PWI terms for things.
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Going by your example, that would be like me calling a cookie a biscuit because people in England call it that, and I live in Florida.

Or would it be like you not reading my post?
    The term "HH" is in common use on Lost City, so people who play there typically pick that up through conversations with other players.

It would be like you being born in Florida but moving to England at the age of 3 and picking up terms like "biscuit" and "boot / bonnet" and "Cheerio, old chap!" from the people you associate with.

You should look up "synonym" before you reply again.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Or would it be like you not reading my post?

It would be like you being born in Florida but moving to England at the age of 3 and picking up terms like "biscuit" and "boot / bonnet" and "Cheerio, old chap!" from the people you associate with.

You should look up "synonym" before you reply again.

I'm not debating the fact that it is in common use on LC. That doesn't make it any less stupid. If everybody started pronouncing words incorrectly all across the world, it doesn't make it any less stupid to mispronounce those words.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @OP ~ There is no "accidentally" using that glitch. I know how it's done and it would've required one of you to intentionally activate it. I've done it quite a few times myself on MY.

@Everyone else ~ Stop being anal-retentive. Everybody knows what a person is talking about whether they say HH or TT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It's impressive how everybody assumes that you have to know how to do the process to glitch TT in order to, you know, do that process to glitch TT.

While I agree that this glitch cannot happen by accident, you do have to do some things (I won't state what either, but I know) in order to basically double or even triple the TT, you can do these steps by accident.

Come on guys, stop being so anal yourselves. If his squad is messing around I can easily foresee them clicking everything and anything, for fun, to see what happens, at the you-know-where if you know how to do this glitch. Are you really all trying to act so pro because you know this glitch that you're saying you can't do what you need to do without knowing it will glitch the instance? Take the stick out of your rear end.

That said, while you may not have had intentions to spawn two bosses in the instance OP, that doesn't change the fact you should not have done what you did, because you should have been able to use this little thing called common sense to know something would happen that, in all other circumstances, would not happen.

You may not have intended to spawn two bosses, you did intend to see if you could glitch the instance by messing around doing things that you know you should not do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It's impressive how everybody assumes that you have to know how to do the process to glitch TT in order to, you know, do that process to glitch TT.

While I agree that this glitch cannot happen by accident, you do have to do some things (I won't state what either, but I know) in order to basically double or even triple the TT, you can do these steps by accident.

Come on guys, stop being so anal yourselves. If his squad is messing around I can easily foresee them clicking everything and anything, for fun, to see what happens, at the you-know-where if you know how to do this glitch. Are you really all trying to act so pro because you know this glitch that you're saying you can't do what you need to do without knowing it will glitch the instance? Take the stick out of your rear end.

That said, while you may not have had intentions to spawn two bosses in the instance OP, that doesn't change the fact you should not have done what you did, because you should have been able to use this little thing called common sense to know something would happen that, in all other circumstances, would not happen.

You may not have intended to spawn two bosses, you did intend to see if you could glitch the instance by messing around doing things that you know you should not do.

I feel ashamed and I didn't even do anything wrong. b:sad
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I feel ashamed and I didn't even do anything wrong. b:sad

I didn't mention the whole "stop being anal about what it's called" argument, did I? Oopsies, my bad.

>.>"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]