survivability

AYAMEnagato - Harshlands
AYAMEnagato - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
what is the most effective way to stay alive especially as a lower lvl such as a lvl 3x and 4x?b:surrender
Post edited by AYAMEnagato - Harshlands on

Comments

• Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    why do people think once they hit 30 their going to be camped 24/7, look no one really camps lowbies because well it's pathetic they already have a pathetic life so they probable wouldn't want to make their online life pathetic as well.

[ ^ random ^ ]

anyways um i dunno threw ur 30's just do crazy stone lol and 40's bh, dont do quest their pretty much pointless.b:pleased
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what is the most effective way to stay alive especially as a lower lvl such as a lvl 3x and 4x?b:surrender

Eat 3-5 healthy meals a day, drink a lot of fresh water, perform physical activities everday, maintain at least 8 hours sleep a day and you should live a long and happy life.
    Packs World International
  • AYAMEnagato - Harshlands
    AYAMEnagato - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -_- that doesn't answer my ? but thanx for real life advice.
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Eat 3-5 healthy meals a day, drink a lot of fresh water, perform physical activities everday, maintain at least 8 hours sleep a day and you should live a long and happy life.

i go to sleep at about 6 or 7 am then wake up at like 4 pm damn i sleep for a long time and i dont eat that much eh and i work out everyday :D so i think i should live a long and happy life but my life might come to an end if i get called to war and i get killed then i come back in a coffin eh that would probable upset my family but it's the way i want to go killing mother****ers blowing the ****ers up and watching their bodies go sky high then after a hard day of work which is pretty boring then i share some cold ones with some friends....the really ****ed up thing is when everyone finally comes to the end of their contract for working for the military u dont really got nothing but the stories eh thats all u got only thing after your contract is up is really nothing a person with those kind of skills and the things they have been threw will have the urge to kill someone...even people in the special forces have night mares after serving from all the ****ed up **** they have gone threw and wat they witnessed and killing and torcher....eh pwi forum said i spelled torcher wrong hell a lot of words i spelled correctly have been said to ahve been spelled wrong liek what the **** is up with that bull **** pwi can't even get spelling correctly its so pathetic you know **** and u know whats up with people who like to trash talk on the internet and **** liek that it's not really scary infact it's pretty ****ing pathetic how so mant pussies in real life act like their tough on the internet or how online guys think they have game caz they can flirt with a ***** on the internet lol if they have to get a girl on the internet tells me their doing something wrong or their not attractive enough to get who they want u know asian guys are like that lol i think im racist against asian guys well not really i have had well nope i ahvent has 1 asian guy friend in real life or on the internet i just go by sterio types that i hear from people like how they play online video games a lot well that seems to be true how they dont get girls that much i think it's becaues most asian guys have nothing manly about them they spend to much time trying to look good and **** they spend more time getting ready then i think females do lol it's kinda funny and sad thats not a man a real man doesn't hell a real man doesn't play games that are pretty much made for little kids and people on these forums boards tell us to act mature yet ur the grown *** adult who plays games and u tell me to be mature well take ur advise and be mature urself u ****ing hypocrite god i can't stand people who talk **** and tell people to do this and that acting liek their all high and mighty lol bull **** high and mighty my *** ur just another patetic piece of trash just like those homeless people that i see at intersections damn this world is really ****ed up and im one of those people who makes it ****ed up i dont know why im like this but i can't blame it on anyone else but my self lol im sure im going to hell for sure **** i have done so many ****ed up things even though im young half the **** i have done to my family and friends is pretty disturbing even for me **** well ill see u in hell lol guess thats a good line since most of use are infact going to hell since we sin so ****ing much lol so funny imma goin strait to hell just like my momma said thats a really good song even though im young i do love only rock music it's like something that i can just fall asleep listening to love it so much lol
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Holy ****. What's punctuation? Can anyone actually read that wall of text?

Anyways;
    Survivability in the 30's and 40's brackets is best done with a heiro. No one wants to hear that, but it's true. If you have a heiro in those brackets you become infinitely harder to kill. Aside from that, get the best gear you can and hope you do more damage than the other guy.

Anything beyond 60 comes down to:

1. Gear.
    2. Heiro.
    3. Skill.
    4. Number of people.

This is under the assumption you're fighting people your own level, not trying to kill someone 20 levels higher than you.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Don't die don't die don't die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Don't die don't die don't die.

^(o.o)
    This.

^(o.o)
    Same results (or better) can be achieved with a few small modifications.
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i go to sleep at about 6 or 7 am then wake up at like 4 pm damn i sleep for a long time and i dont eat that much eh and i work out everyday :D so i think i should live a long and happy life but my life might come to an end if i get called to war and i get killed then i come back in a coffin eh that would probable upset my family but it's the way i want to go killing mother****ers blowing the ****ers up and watching their bodies go sky high then after a hard day of work which is pretty boring then i share some cold ones with some friends....the really ****ed up thing is when everyone finally comes to the end of their contract for working for the military u dont really got nothing but the stories eh thats all u got only thing after your contract is up is really nothing a person with those kind of skills and the things they have been threw will have the urge to kill someone...even people in the special forces have night mares after serving from all the ****ed up **** they have gone threw and wat they witnessed and killing and torcher....eh pwi forum said i spelled torcher wrong hell a lot of words i spelled correctly have been said to ahve been spelled wrong liek what the **** is up with that bull **** pwi can't even get spelling correctly its so pathetic you know **** and u know whats up with people who like to trash talk on the internet and **** liek that it's not really scary infact it's pretty ****ing pathetic how so mant pussies in real life act like their tough on the internet or how online guys think they have game caz they can flirt with a ***** on the internet lol if they have to get a girl on the internet tells me their doing something wrong or their not attractive enough to get who they want u know asian guys are like that lol i think im racist against asian guys well not really i have had well nope i ahvent has 1 asian guy friend in real life or on the internet i just go by sterio types that i hear from people like how they play online video games a lot well that seems to be true how they dont get girls that much i think it's becaues most asian guys have nothing manly about them they spend to much time trying to look good and **** they spend more time getting ready then i think females do lol it's kinda funny and sad thats not a man a real man doesn't hell a real man doesn't play games that are pretty much made for little kids and people on these forums boards tell us to act mature yet ur the grown *** adult who plays games and u tell me to be mature well take ur advise and be mature urself u ****ing hypocrite god i can't stand people who talk **** and tell people to do this and that acting liek their all high and mighty lol bull **** high and mighty my *** ur just another patetic piece of trash just like those homeless people that i see at intersections damn this world is really ****ed up and im one of those people who makes it ****ed up i dont know why im like this but i can't blame it on anyone else but my self lol im sure im going to hell for sure **** i have done so many ****ed up things even though im young half the **** i have done to my family and friends is pretty disturbing even for me **** well ill see u in hell lol guess thats a good line since most of use are infact going to hell since we sin so ****ing much lol so funny imma goin strait to hell just like my momma said thats a really good song even though im young i do love only rock music it's like something that i can just fall asleep listening to love it so much lol

http://www.feministe.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/WALL_OF_TEXT.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:sad ur link didn't work :(

aaaaaaaaaaaw.....it works to me idk :(

in any case is just a lady screaming when she sees a wall of text :(

....now is not funny QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    aaaaaaaaaaaw.....it works to me idk :(

in any case is just a lady screaming when she sees a wall of text :(

....now is not funny QQ

lolb:chuckle
  • Arriancia - Harshlands
    Arriancia - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if you don't want to die, don't kill mobs and don't go to archosaur.

teleport there
  • Nike - Harshlands
    Nike - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Anyways;
    Survivability in the 30's and 40's brackets is best done with a heiro. No one wants to hear that, but it's true. If you have a heiro in those brackets you become infinitely harder to kill. Aside from that, get the best gear you can and hope you do more damage than the other guy.

1. Gear.
    2. Heiro.
    3. Skill.
    4. Number of people.

This is under the assumption you're fighting people your own level, not trying to kill someone 20 levels higher than you.

lolwut. considering most non-vit builds are one-two shots for higher levels, what good would a charm do?
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Anyways;

1. Gear.
    2. Heiro.
    3. Skill.
    4. Number of people.

I hope you don't mean in that order ;) Skill is wayyyyyy lower, like #20, right after pure luck.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What's with the walls of text telling someone how to survive? Tsk, common sense.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wall of text.

This is wayy too indept for a game so easy. I'm pretty sure he's talking about getting PKed and no dealing with mobs since 3x - 5x you can just quest to level (lolwut) or the common route these days is just to oracle.
    60 / 250.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What's with the walls of text telling someone how to survive? Tsk, common sense.

It's NiaJade. I've come to expect it now after seeing her walls of text on PW MY's forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I hope you don't mean in that order ;) Skill is wayyyyyy lower, like #20, right after pure luck.

Skill means more than you give it credit... When I can solo bosses in the fb 59 at lvl 74... thats skill and understanding my class.

When I can fight 2 90+ sins and not die immediately (I was 73 at the time).... thats skill and understanding my skills and class.

When after a bh (all guildies) the team kicks me out and everyone begins attacking me I hit alter marrow magical, Roar of the pride-Heavens flame (one shot the cleric), mount fissure (killed the sin) Aelion blade (restunned the barb) Alter Marrow physical roar of the pride (attacked other bm) Bleed, drakes ray, aelion blade, fan of flames (bm nearly dead hops out of fight with leap back) back to barb roar of the pride (time out) and spawn back in kings feast. Now that was a fun fight and also all skill of knowing the skills and whats going on. Other bm's could verify those skills and what they do.

When a lvl 3x guildy (sin) can kill a lvl 6x sin 3 times in a row... Well that was just priceless and funny to watch.... His skill over the 6x pker sin.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited September 2010

When after a bh (all guildies) the team kicks me out and everyone begins attacking me I hit alter marrow magical, Roar of the pride-Heavens flame (one shot the cleric), mount fissure (killed the sin) Aelion blade (restunned the barb) Alter Marrow physical roar of the pride (attacked other bm) Bleed, drakes ray, aelion blade, fan of flames (bm nearly dead hops out of fight with leap back) back to barb roar of the pride (time out) and spawn back in kings feast.

Oh really?
    When a lvl 3x guildy (sin) can kill a lvl 6x sin 3 times in a row... Well that was just priceless and funny to watch.... His skill over the 6x pker sin.

Sounds like you exaggerated this one a bit too far.b:shutup
    60 / 250.
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh really?

Couldn't remember the exact name of the skill but its a good one... I use it on just about everything and most pass it by... But I like seeing 200 pop up in between hits for what is it again... 10-15 seconds???

The skill is actually called Draw blood

Deal base physical damage on enemy plus cause it to bleed dealing an additional 1897.5 physical damage over 15 seconds. I know most pass it up but I found it to be a great skill... If timed right even if I die a second or 2 later so will they. Plus the added numbers in between my hits... Though small.

Sounds like you exaggerated this one a bit too far.b:shutup

And no I didn't... the 60 was pking lowbies on heavens tear. Me and a cleric went there. I found him killing someone else. Roar of the pride aelion blade and drakes bash he was dead. Went to town and checked his gear. Was wearing a lvl 60 assasin rank armor and name was blood red. So I know he was AT LEAST 60 (watched him leave town). My guildy who he killed was 31 at the time. I heard him over vent saying he can take him and he didn't want help because he was going to try. So he took off and quickly found the same guy pking somebody else. And killed him... Me and the cleric hovered over head. watched the sin come back and get killed again... Come back and pm me saying we are ganking him and because I was higher than him it wasn't fair.(we were just watching from above) I told my guildy over vent what he said and heard him laugh... Said ok He'll show him fair. Kills him again and tells him in normal chat I'm lvl 30 and you killed me at 60... Thats not fair go learn to play the game.

The point is the skill.... Don't be a fail and try when a better gamer can come and just the wipe the floor with you. Even if they are under your lvl

Now I am not completely uber and all powerful... I die alot, and by one shots. Lets face it.... Magic users suck for me... If I don't kill them fast I will die. That and some GOOD lvl 90 sins can kill me before I get a single skill off.... and lvl 90 fist bm's lots of lil small hits really fast.

Won't let me post the info on Draw Blood.... Can somebody give me a hand???
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The best way to remain alive 3X~6x is to PM Acrelar, A.K.A Aclear, in-game. He will buff you, heal you, and kill anyone that comes close to attack you, and even sage rez you in case you die.
    Just PM him enough times and he will gladly be your cleric slave. See ya soon b:cute
  • Stretchlt - Harshlands
    Stretchlt - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And no I didn't... the 60 was pking lowbies on heavens tear. Me and a cleric went there. I found him killing someone else. Roar of the pride aelion blade and drakes bash he was dead. Went to town and checked his gear. Was wearing a lvl 60 assasin rank armor and name was blood red. So I know he was AT LEAST 60 (watched him leave town). My guildy who he killed was 31 at the time. I heard him over vent saying he can take him and he didn't want help because he was going to try. So he took off and quickly found the same guy pking somebody else. And killed him... Me and the cleric hovered over head. watched the sin come back and get killed again... Come back and pm me saying we are ganking him and because I was higher than him it wasn't fair.(we were just watching from above) I told my guildy over vent what he said and heard him laugh... Said ok He'll show him fair. Kills him again and tells him in normal chat I'm lvl 30 and you killed me at 60... Thats not fair go learn to play the game.

The point is the skill.... Don't be a fail and try when a better gamer can come and just the wipe the floor with you. Even if they are under your lvl

Now I am not completely uber and all powerful... I die alot, and by one shots. Lets face it.... Magic users suck for me... If I don't kill them fast I will die. That and some GOOD lvl 90 sins can kill me before I get a single skill off.... and lvl 90 fist bm's lots of lil small hits really fast.

Won't let me post the info on Draw Blood.... Can somebody give me a hand???

Wow, and when you hear it you be like wow! I don't believe! So simple!
    no skill involved at all I could've thought of that myself
    and then u be like what? What the hell? I don't believe!

check it out tho... boost.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    stretch i cant believe you read what he wrote.. b:chuckle all i saw was wall o text..
  • Stretchlt - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    stretch i cant believe you read what he wrote.. b:chuckle all i saw was wall o text..

I didn't read it, i just skimmed the part about a 3x sin killing a 6x one.
    And I didn't really type my reply either, I just copy pasted lyrics from some song lol
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And I didn't really type my reply either, I just copy pasted lyrics from some song lol

Who are you?
  • Stretchlt - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    b:surrender Just a small fishy, don't worry about me
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2010

This was so inspiring, I am going to start replying to everyone through only the medium of song lyrics.

@ LOKI_: gtfo. No way a 3x sin killed a 6x sin unless the 6x sin was uncharmed, low on health, ****, and possibly a quadriplegic.

Seriously, cash shop > everything in this game. You wanna know what endgame is like for heavy cash shoppers? Occult Ice -> Double Click.

Go overcome that with skill. :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This was so inspiring, I am going to start replying to everyone through only the medium of song lyrics.

@ LOKI_: gtfo. No way a 3x sin killed a 6x sin unless the 6x sin was uncharmed, low on health, ****, and possibly a quadriplegic.

Seriously, cash shop > everything in this game. You wanna know what endgame is like for heavy cash shoppers? Occult Ice -> Double Click.

Go overcome that with skill. :\

Ill vote yes for u to become a mod if u gimme ur barb ;)