Token of the seven

YahikoW - Raging Tide
YahikoW - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I read Ence's guide about token of the seven and it finishes after you kill Nightspike boss and visit Recluse at Heavens tear. After that quest i got quest item "Token of the Seven" but there is not next quest it will be used in. So, my question is: Is this item forever be in my quest inventory?

Help please.b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
Post edited by YahikoW - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I read Ence's guide about token of the seven and it finishes after you kill Nightspike boss and visit Recluse at Heavens tear. After that quest i got quest item "Token of the Seven" but there is not next quest it will be used in. So, my question is: Is this item forever be in my quest inventory?

Help please.b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender

Yes, until PWI decides to continue/finish the quest. Look at my level, I still have it lol.
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well, the individual quests on this chain seem to expire if you level too high (I know I've never killed the Empyrean Slither, but I don't have a quest for it either...). Maybe they'll continue it some day and the continuation will have expired for you already :-)
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • KawaiiPie - Raging Tide
    KawaiiPie - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    As long as you have the first 5 tokens, you should be able to still pick up Empyrean Slither quest from Priest of Tusk Town. I think it doesn't show up on the find quest.
  • YahikoW - Raging Tide
    YahikoW - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ok ty
  • janreyxd
    janreyxd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yeah. The quest won't show up even if you have the 5 tokens