I accidentally decomposed my genie, is there any way to get a new one?

Sertoriall - Dreamweaver
Sertoriall - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I accidentally decomposed my genie, is there any way to get a new one?
Post edited by Sertoriall - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Adea - Lost City_1363814429
    Adea - Lost City_1363814429 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you were on my server I would just give you one of mine. But since you're not the only really way is to buy one from another player, make an alt and switch it to trade ready and then in a week mail it to your original file, I think there is another option about trading human/earth/heaven stones that you get from quests to the watcher for a new one. But I'm sure a veteran player will post the exact answer to this.
    Hey hey why are you whimpering over there in the corner all by yourself(awww poor you)? Q_Q(rofl my tears Dx) ish okies stand up let's find you some friends(to cry with you). It starts within, just be yourself(YOU SUCK!)^-^
  • Balvasar - Sanctuary
    Balvasar - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    at your level, I would honestly just start over. It's fairly easy to level to 10
  • Rgae - Sanctuary
    Rgae - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You can trade in three mirage stones for a genie. I think the choice is summon genie
  • Adea - Lost City_1363814429
    Adea - Lost City_1363814429 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I didn't mention start over because, I spend A LOT of time to make a name. Better just to get a genie in game for me. I only have it for looks anyways. b:thanks
    Hey hey why are you whimpering over there in the corner all by yourself(awww poor you)? Q_Q(rofl my tears Dx) ish okies stand up let's find you some friends(to cry with you). It starts within, just be yourself(YOU SUCK!)^-^