Build checkup

TazzDevil - Sanctuary
TazzDevil - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Barbarian
Just a quick update to see how the stats are going and if I need to train something

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=163b57bfab7db401

Here is a screener
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5...l3319sep10.jpg
I think I may have left some extra stats out, but it is close enough

I am aiming for a pure tank build. More Str? More Dex? More vit?
I am also looking around in Kitty stores to see if anyone is selling the stats reset stones, to reset the magic from 10 to 5 and spend them elsewhere

Where to go from here? Where can I get new armor, weapon etc.

I have made it to lvl 3 tailor and am preparing for the lvl 40 quest to ge lvl 4.
Most, if not all the lvl dual hammer/axe are well below my current weapon.

Any extra advise would be good
Post edited by TazzDevil - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Doing fine, dont worry about the magic restat till later, or when u can afford it. You wont likely find one in kitty shop, so that leaves buying gold (either with zhen or from auction lady) and getting cheap scroll. You can also restat the magic down to 3 min, giving you 7 points for vit/str/dex.
  • TazzDevil - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Doing fine, dont worry about the magic restat till later, or when u can afford it. You wont likely find one in kitty shop, so that leaves buying gold (either with zhen or from auction lady) and getting cheap scroll. You can also restat the magic down to 3 min, giving you 7 points for vit/str/dex.

Excellent.. Thank you... I haven't seen or heard of the auction lady, I shall hunt her down..
  • TazzDevil - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Bump. Anyone got any advise of gear?
  • HippiePanda - Sanctuary
    HippiePanda - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Bump. Anyone got any advise of gear?

anything with good attributes, like phy./mag. Def, ViT, HP, STR and accuracy.

Choose a Polehammer, when you can get a 3star with sockets

Ornaments should be elemental def.
  • TazzDevil - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    But is there anywhere I should go to do a quest to get any better gear(currently lvl 38)

The Earthquack plates are the best I have so far..

I am a lvl 3 tailor, just waiting for the lvl 40 quest to gain lvl 4 tailor..

What about shards for the socket earthquack gear? Where is the best place to find or get them?
  • HippiePanda - Sanctuary
    HippiePanda - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    But is there anywhere I should go to do a quest to get any better gear(currently lvl 38)

The Earthquack plates are the best I have so far..

I am a lvl 3 tailor, just waiting for the lvl 40 quest to gain lvl 4 tailor..

What about shards for the socket earthquack gear? Where is the best place to find or get them?

Common Citrines, check shops or Auction House. Price till 15k seems to be fair.