Regarding TW Rules.

Options
Andres - Dreamweaver
Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Tideswell (East)
*removed*
[sigpic][/sigpic]
We came, we saw, we painted it red.
10/10/10 Calamity
Post edited by Andres - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    Anarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol, good job on the move..
    This person they make me out to be? She irritates the hell out of me too :D
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You do know that there are more then a few other threads on this, as well as the Stickey to which you could have commented b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Game is dead.b:cute
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Andres, there have been at least 3 threads about this ban so far. I don't get it why you keep on going ? I`m sure that the GM's saw the threads, the mods too, and even the whole community. Wait ! I`m not taking any side !!! I understand how you feel, I understand how Inversion feel, but can't you understand that posting a thread over and over again wont change much ? This is only bringing more and more stress around. It's all said and done. You can't bring back the past. Quit it.

Regards
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    grim in case u didnt notice its not about the ban :O anyway i hope gms would respond but i think either they dont know how to type or like ignoring ppl b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Andres, there have been at least 3 threads about this ban so far. I don't get it why you keep on going ? I`m sure that the GM's saw the threads, the mods too, and even the whole community. Wait ! I`m not taking any side !!! I understand how you feel, I understand how Inversion feel, but can't you understand that posting a thread over and over again wont change much ? This is only bringing more and more stress around. It's all said and done. You can't bring back the past. Quit it.
    Regards

Grim, there has been already 5 responses pointing the same you jsut did. I don't get it why you keep on going? I'm sure the GM's saw your responses, mods too, and even the whole community. Wait! even though you're openly admitting you're an EQ applicant as soon as you grow your past 21 levels!!! I understand how you feel, I understand how Equinox members feel, but can't you understand that responding to a thread that has nothing to do with Alaxan ban but with the current set of rules and how they have been violated this week already with the old inversion ban over and over will only bring back a dead topic that I wasn't even mentioning on my original post as it wont change much? this is only affecting my IQ because I have to answer to you about something I never did. And by the way, you're not a forum mod so gtfo cause you're only bringing more and more stress around.

Read before posting. You're doing it wrong. Also, generally, what's bothering you, you can easily avoid by not clicking to read it. It's why this game has threads in separate sections with separate titles. Don't like it, don't have anything constructive to add to the argument. Don't read it! thanks.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Forget about my reply.
    Grim, there has been already 5 responses pointing the same you jsut did. I don't get it why you keep on going? I'm sure the GM's saw your responses, mods too, and even the whole community. Wait! even though you're openly admitting you're an EQ applicant as soon as you grow your past 21 levels!!! I understand how you feel, I understand how Equinox members feel, but can't you understand that responding to a thread that has nothing to do with Alaxan ban but with the current set of rules and how they have been violated this week already with the old inversion ban over and over will only bring back a dead topic that I wasn't even mentioning on my original post as it wont change much? this is only affecting my IQ because I have to answer to you about something I never did. And by the way, you're not a forum mod so gtfo cause you're only bringing more and more stress around.

Read before posting. You're doing it wrong.

Andres, I`m openly admitting that I WILL BE an EQ applicant since I was around lvl 60, so don't bring this into the thread. Why instead of posting a thread you just PM Kantorek or Frankieraye, so we can evade further QQ/cheap talk/troll/flaming etc. ? I hope that you weren't thinking about Alaxan's ban when you were posting the thread, and as you said I`m not a forum mod so yea - I`m 'getting the **** out' of this thread and this way I wont bring any stress. I guess this is high lvl's and big factions issue. Don't forget about the PM's mate. Have fun !

Regards

EDIT :

Andres, "I'd like to point out that accepting you did this. Is a violation of this:"
    18. No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.
    If you have any questions regarding rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, or even a thread move, please use the Customer Support Ticketing System or PM function of the board to contact us.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if there wasnt a ban there wouldnt be that rule in first place lol they made rule when they banned and again its not about ban its genuine concern
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • DangerField - Dreamweaver
    DangerField - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Its not about bringing back the past its about clarifying the future!

If instead of just closing the treads with a reference to a paragraph they would say " we are aware there is a problem and we will look into it over the next few days" I am sure everyone would understand.
  • Khaz - Dreamweaver
    Khaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    To quote the GM's here:

Thank you for contacting Perfect World's Support Department.

We are currently reviewing the contents of your support request and we will be getting back to you as soon as possible. If you do have any updates to this request please click the link below or simply log into the support portal and access the "My Support" and update the ticket there.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

I'm very certain that they are looking into it. I hope something comes of it, but hold very little hopes for an actual resolution.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Look guys, if you want to report a guild, go ahead and submit a ticket to do so.

But please don't open discussion about people getting banned or who should be banned, as it's not allowed on the forums.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.