[Revived thread] Sister Factions & Alliances

Options
Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Suggestion Box
Castleberry - Heavens Tear made the following suggestion:

"I think it would be awesome if every guild could choose a "Sister Guild" and have the option to share Faction Chat together. Would enhance the social aspect of thegame greatly."

It was closed due to it being necro'ed...soo....*uses Thread Rez Skill lvl 11*

Gogo opinions.
"One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Asmodiel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It was closed due to it being necro'ed...soo....*uses Thread Rez Skill lvl 11*

Part of http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5415832&postcount=3 clearly states "Repeated posting of dead threads can result in a ban from forums/game." Some of us actually read and follow the forum rules.... the rest of you should do the same.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Right *noted* now...

Any real opinions?
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vuce
    vuce Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Right *noted* now...

Any real opinions?

Unfortuantely there are a handful of anal retentives on here that simply won't let it go, even if it is a good idea. It's a wonder anyone wants to post at all because all you seem to get here is, a, already suggested, b, stop necroing c, it wont get put in because its too much work for the devs or d, stop double posting. b:sleepb:sleepb:sleep

I love the idea and I think you should add a poll to your thread aswel just to see what the general census is.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If by alliance you mean, two factions going to TW together against another big faction, that would seem appealing especially after the new TW rules. However, I'm not sure how efficient this will be. It's a good idea though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Part of http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5415832&postcount=3 clearly states "Repeated posting of dead threads can result in a ban from forums/game." Some of us actually read and follow the forum rules.... the rest of you should do the same.

I believe the meaning of that statement is if someone runs around posting on every necro they can get their hands on. It doesn't mean restarting an old thread that has died out from noone finding it. If this is wrong, I ask a mod to come tell me otherwise. b:pleased If they don't, you can just shut it. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Scarlettie - Sanctuary
    Scarlettie - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Seriously... dude.. get off your high horse. If this is ALL you have to say on the OP's message why bother posting... This is out of the "Official Suggested Rules for this forum". Seriously, if you guys have nothing better to say then to regurgitate some rule then don't bother.

*If you feel the topic is soooo important, make a new thread.

This would be neat, but I could see balance issues with two large guilds bonding to form a sister faction.
  • Scarlettie - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I believe the meaning of that statement is if someone runs around posting on every necro they can get their hands on. It doesn't mean restarting an old thread that has died out from noone finding it. If this is wrong, I ask a mod to come tell me otherwise. b:pleased If they don't, you can just shut it. b:cute

Hear Hear, well spoken.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Seriously... dude.. get off your high horse. If this is ALL you have to say on the OP's message why bother posting... This is out of the "Official Suggested Rules for this forum". Seriously, if you guys have nothing better to say then to regurgitate some rule then don't bother.

*If you feel the topic is soooo important, make a new thread.

Actually.. its out of the actual rules. Although, their statement is what spurred me to ask for the rules revision. I don't believe that it refers to this situation, though they did take it from the correct rules post, rather than the suggested one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Scarlettie - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Actually.. its out of the actual rules. Although, their statement is what spurred me to ask for the rules revision. I don't believe that it refers to this situation, though they did take it from the correct rules post, rather than the suggested one.

It might be out of the actual rules, my point was that it's getting ridiculous that people simply come in and say "done before, said before, whatever". We are new players and have our own viewpoints on topics. I am sorry that the older players are getting "upset" that we are asking the "same" questions they did; however, you guys were new at one time and asked the same questions or topics.

Frankly, if you REALLY want to get to the bottom of it... there is a really really old saying, NOTHING is new under the sun. Meaning everything has been said or done before. So in that light, every topic, every suggestion, every posting has already been discussed till everyone is blue in the face. So why bother posting a single new post, topic or suggestion? Why bother posting at all, since its already been talked about.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It might be out of the actual rules, my point was that it's getting ridiculous that people simply come in and say "done before, said before, whatever". We are new players and have our own viewpoints on topics. I am sorry that the older players are getting "upset" that we are asking the "same" questions they did; however, you guys were new at one time and asked the same questions or topics.

Frankly, if you REALLY want to get to the bottom of it... there is a really really old saying, NOTHING is new under the sun. Meaning everything has been said or done before. So in that light, every topic, every suggestion, every posting has already been discussed till everyone is blue in the face. So why bother posting a single new post, topic or suggestion? Why bother posting at all, since its already been talked about.

I do agree with you. I'm not saying I don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]