Rubber banding when landing or auto pathing?

Comments

• Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    it isnt fair that darthpanda is here responsible for technical support and we are all frustrated with rubberbanding and it looks like we are blaming him for it.

we are not blaming you darthpanda. if you have any connection to the devs or people who could actually do something about it. it would mean they understand the issue already but they are not doing anything about it.

give them the link of the thread where are we complaining about it. it would help us a lot and ease our worries to hear a feedback from you.

one of the best rubberbanding spots in game is when u fly up the platform and then on platform u call off your fly mount and then you end up seeing your self fall 10000 times until u call your fly mount again and do the work on the platform using fly mount. epic.
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • AzureDemon - Dreamweaver
    AzureDemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The TW problem I posted before seems to have been mostly solved. At least it isn't even remotely as bad as it was.

Still same occurrence as before though with falling.
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I rubberband everywhere I land that isn't ground. Its pirticularly bad when landing on an npc or water. Couple weeks back I had to save a newb female who had simply jumped on a forge in arch, unable to fly yet (and apparently relogging did nothing for her) ended up having to get my male mule (Spicifically for carrying girls ;o) to embrass her to get her down since all the guys running around had better things to do.

I've been experiencing rubbing banding since I started the game, but it was never as bad as it is now. Before it was simply just jumping off of things as many do like trying to jump to the chest in Etherblade (Quest is annoying enough for the newbs without it). Now and again I suffer rubberbanding when going down hills, jumping sometimes fixes it... sometimes doesn't.

But I've noticed a consistancy with all rubberbanding that is its always an 'impact' of some kind. Resulting in deceleration coding getting stuck in a desync or a loop preventing movement. Seems more like a core game problem than a here and there problem. Possibility there is a repeat in the coding too causing the codes to jump back and forth.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ive seen people get totally stuck on the cubes in the dimentora/shooting aur room when they drop on top of them. can't get off no matter how long they try to get off. Will keep rubber banding back. Can't cast town portal on the top of the cube. Re-logging won't help the issue.. The only way off for those people is to leave squad and get a "leaving instance" timer.

matter of fact, its happened to me before b:surrender
    as mentioned before by other folks, the rubber banding glitch happens on every NPC head I land on anywhere in the game. It also happens when dropping from the air into the water... Not so much an issue when using a flyer since you can break out of rubber band by flying off of the rubber band trap. but in the case of the video above... you can't use flyer to break free of the rubber band if youre on a mount.

http://pastebin.com/d77MR8Cp

Same behavior happens on my desktop machine as well, but I'm not sitting at it to post a dxdiag right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    oh, after seeing a video, I realised that it was a glitch o.o...

The NPCs that I had problems with were in West Archo. I thought it was due to lag or something... The other one was if I fell down a cliff >.>
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute
  • /zus - Dreamweaver28
    /zus - Dreamweaver28 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    System has nothing to do with that, its just the game itself.
    Best way to get out of it is fly, always works.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Another thing you can do is to please use the mouse to click on something in the game world to navigate around the issue carefully. Or try holding the W, A, S, or D key down until you get unstuck.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Another thing you can do is to please use the mouse to click on something in the game world to navigate around the issue carefully. Or try holding the W, A, S, or D key down until you get unstuck.

Hey guys if you have issues with rubberbanding just wish really hard that you were unstuck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I tried both. If I hadnt relogged, I'd probably still be holding W/A/S/D right now b:chuckle
    But it gets annoying since I'll be shooting at a monster, rubber band time, then I die...
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    jumping down archosaur warsoul platform
    jumping down thousand stream city
    jumping down on the edge between losti city and dragon end
    jumping down etherblade

way more area but im not going to name them all since it look like to be everywhere

*the only way i found to fix it is to stop hitting button until i get stuck in middle of the air then unmount my land mount and use my flying mount instead
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Wuss - Harshlands
    Wuss - Harshlands Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    pretty sure this has already been said but the rubber banding was introduced in one of the patches pre 1st year anniversary

then it was not as bad you would smtimes get it jumping off the side of a hill or a npc head just every now and then

with each patch since that one rubber banding has gotten worse i can only imagine how many players have come to try this game and totaly uninstalled for this reason

i quit the game not to long after the 1st anni and i have come back twice since then and each time i have come back to the game it seems it has gotten far worse

this is not a user side problem it is in your games coding or whatever as said one of your patches introduced it and continual patches are seeming to mak it worse

somon mentioned a deceleration problem.. thi isnt the case it is not only happening when you decelerate you can be runnin down a mountain go to jump to get me speed and down faster and youll rubber band back to where you tried to leave the ground

this is getting very old i am losin scrolls to those i would have otherwise been able to escape and also to mobs.. there is no surviving a bad rubber band while under attack from another player bigger than you or mobs ganging up on you
  • /zus - Dreamweaver45
    /zus - Dreamweaver45 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    36f4d6-4.jpg
    no comment.
  • Nimancer - Heavens Tear
    Nimancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    we are getting rubberbanding all over map on 5 different comps in 2 houses in 2 different towns do u really need the file logs for all of them? Also all members of our faction are all getting also so it happening uk aus america belgium and sweden. If u need all the logs I can ask all to do it. Or do u have enough logs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]there should always be time to think
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    36f4d6-4.jpg
    no comment.

I LOVE THIS. i am putting that in my signature till they fix rubberband.
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Is this issue being seriously looked into? Or is that the solution that we all have to live with? Because it doesn't always work, and sometimes re-logging is necessary.

When I first started this game, I only used to rubber-band when I fall off a cliff face, for example the one near Drake in Valley of Disaster. Awhile back, after a certain/series of patches, in addition to the aforementioned problem area, I now rubber-band if I land on or close to an NPC and try to get off, and when I land on water.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yakuzi
    yakuzi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Sure, why not let your costumers fix it?
    Seriously, you guys **** me off. It is not our responsibility to fix this issue.
    "Another thing you can do..." dont make me laugh. OR you guys just fix this issue, hey, how about that? Ever thought about that?
    But no... the players just need to deal with it and try:
    Another thing you can do...
    ^ This.

Well guys, this is how the players are treated. We just have to find a solution for our own.
    This is their way to solve issue's, I see. b:bye
  • cyberpilot1
    cyberpilot1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    All the info your asking for is irreverent it happens all over the map and doesn't matter what NPC you land on or what instance your in. Just running off a little foothill in a TW left me a sitting target because I was rubber banding back and forth and couldn't get out of the loop in time. Hitting the esc key putting out my wings/aerogear and flying forward most anything I try dosen't work I have to fly up and forward and drop which half the time leaves me hanging in mid air. I played for a year on 2 different servers including this one and all was fine except for the last 3-4 months and it has been getting steadily getting worse. You all are the game masters I can't believe as much as it happens to me and the people I know that you have not experienced it and fixed it. I log on to play the game not to do your job. I have downloaded the latest directX for gamers from microsoft's website and this didn't help either. I built my system though it may be older it passes both the minimum and recommended requirements except for being a single core processor I have a 1 gig agp video card and have 2 other machines that meet the basic requirements and have a 20 meg connection I can play dvd's watch streaming video and play other video games with little to no problems. I experience the same problem on all 3 computers running them simultaneously or individually. 99% of all my problems center around PW coincidence I think not. Seriously guys are you even reading our post?
  • Sanshiru - Raging Tide
    Sanshiru - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I just recently returned to the game and must say, about 6 month ago before I took a break from the game, this problem was not existent, at least not on Lost City Server.
    Now that I started over on Raging Tides I have this problem all the time.
    *when landing after flying, no matter where
    *when jumping down from something, no matter where or what, no matter if on a mount or not

The only solution to get out of the sequence has been for me, to either go back to the character screen, or after I got my wings, using the fly mode whenever I am stuck in a sequence, that ends it immediately.

I have the problem on my old Vista SP2 laptop with ATI graphics card, as well as on this new machine for which you can find the dxdiag as follows.
    ------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 10/6/2010, 08:21:33
           Machine name: SANSHIRU
       Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)
               Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: MEDIONPC
           System Model: MS-7658
                   BIOS: Default System BIOS
              Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU         540  @ 3.07GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
                 Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 3064MB RAM
              Page File: 1359MB used, 4764MB available
            Windows Dir: C:\Windows
        DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
       User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
     System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
        DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
         DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
          Display Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
              Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
              Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 310
           Manufacturer: NVIDIA
              Chip type: GeForce 310
               DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
             Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A66&SUBSYS_10021019&REV_A2
         Display Memory: 1750 MB
       Dedicated Memory: 474 MB
          Shared Memory: 1275 MB
           Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
           Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
          Monitor Model: W2361
             Monitor Id: GSM56FA
            Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (59.934Hz)
            Output Type: DVI
            Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll,nvwgf2um.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0011.9778 (English)
         Driver Version: 8.17.11.9778
            DDI Version: 10.1
           Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
      Driver Attributes: Final Retail
       Driver Date/Size: 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 9399912 bytes
            WHQL Logo'd: Yes
        WHQL Date Stamp: 
      Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4926-11CF-9B55-09301CC2C535}
              Vendor ID: 0x10DE
              Device ID: 0x0A66
              SubSys ID: 0x10021019
            Revision ID: 0x00A2
     Driver Strong Name: oem5.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTx86.6.1:Section013:8.17.11.9778:pci\ven_10de&dev_0a66&subsys_10021019
         Rank Of Driver: 00E60001
            Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C 
       Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
           D3D9 Overlay: Supported
                DXVA-HD: Supported
           DDraw Status: Enabled
             D3D Status: Enabled
             AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
                Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
     Default Sound Playback: Yes
     Default Voice Playback: Yes
                Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0662&SUBSYS_14627658&REV_1001
            Manufacturer ID: 1
                 Product ID: 100
                       Type: WDM
                Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys
             Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6083 (English)
              Date and Size: 4/6/2010 18:13:58, 3066912 bytes
                Other Files: 
            Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
             HW Accel Level: Basic
                  Cap Flags: 0xF1F
        Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
     Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
                  HW Memory: 0
           Voice Management: No
     EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
       I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek HDMI Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
     Default Sound Playback: No
     Default Voice Playback: No
                Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0662&SUBSYS_14627658&REV_1001
            Manufacturer ID: 1
                 Product ID: 100
                       Type: WDM
                Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys
             Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6083 (English)
              Date and Size: 4/6/2010 18:13:58, 3066912 bytes
                Other Files: 
            Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
             HW Accel Level: Basic
                  Cap Flags: 0xF1F
        Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
     Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
                  HW Memory: 0
           Voice Management: No
     EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
       I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    -------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
          Device Name: Mouse
             Attached: 1
        Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
            FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
             Attached: 1
        Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
            FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3B34
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 10/24/2009 05:00:07, 258560 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 7/14/2009 00:51:05, 5888 bytes
    | 
    +-+ Generic USB Hub
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0020
    | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
    | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
    | | Service: usbhub
    | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 10/24/2009 05:00:07, 258560 bytes

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------
    + Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 00:11:24, 80896 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:20:36, 42576 bytes
    | 
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 00:11:24, 80896 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:20:36, 42576 bytes
    | 
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0718
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/14/2009 00:45:08, 26112 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:20:44, 41552 bytes
    | 
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 7/14/2009 02:19:10, 51776 bytes
    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 00:45:08, 19968 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:20:44, 41552 bytes

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
          Drive: C:
     Free Space: 74.7 GB
    Total Space: 102.4 GB
    File System: NTFS
          Model: Hitachi HDS721050CLA362

Drive: D:
     Free Space: 102.3 GB

Drive: H:
     Free Space: 153.5 GB
    Total Space: 153.6 GB

Drive: I:
     Free Space: 99.0 GB

Drive: J:
          Model: NCNQPY 9UVS9ENC SCSI CdRom Device
         Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 00:11:26, 108544 bytes

Drive: E:
          Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS50
         Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 00:11:26, 108544 bytes

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
         Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_76581462&REV_A6\3&11583659&0&F0
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:20:45, 153680 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B56&SUBSYS_76581462&REV_06\3&11583659&0&D8
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 00:50:56, 108544 bytes

Name: Intel(R) processor PCI Express Root Port - 0041
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0041&SUBSYS_76581462&REV_12\3&11583659&0&08
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:20:45, 153680 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3B42
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B42&SUBSYS_76581462&REV_06\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) processor DRAM Controller - 0040
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0040&SUBSYS_76581462&REV_12\3&11583659&0&00
       Driver: n/a

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B3C&SUBSYS_76581462&REV_06\3&11583659&0&D0
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16445 (English), 10/24/2009 04:58:55, 41984 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 00:51:15, 284160 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16445 (English), 10/24/2009 05:00:07, 258560 bytes

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_76581462&REV_03\4&19A76DD6&0&00E0

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B34&SUBSYS_76581462&REV_06\3&11583659&0&E8
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16445 (English), 10/24/2009 04:58:55, 41984 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 00:51:15, 284160 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16445 (English), 10/24/2009 05:00:07, 258560 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0BE3&SUBSYS_10021019&REV_A1\4&23517010&0&0108
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 00:50:56, 108544 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 3B30
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B30&SUBSYS_76581462&REV_06\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 310
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A66&SUBSYS_10021019&REV_A2\4&23517010&0&0008
       Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmo.inf_x86_neutral_527de493b14278ba\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 14.00.0000.0162 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 40327928 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvBridge.kmd, 8.17.0011.9778 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 10920 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 8.17.0011.9778 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 11649320 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 56424 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\dpinst.exe, 2.01.0000.0000 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 795104 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll, 8.17.0011.9778 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 1302120 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0011.9778 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 11647592 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0011.9778 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 4030056 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 8.17.0011.9778 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 2647144 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0011.9778 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 2009704 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll, 8.17.0011.9778 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 9399912 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdecodemft.dll, 8.17.0011.9778 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 316008 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvencodemft.dll, 8.17.0011.9778 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 2908264 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 7772 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv32.dll, 8.17.0011.9778 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 15243880 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2um.dll, 8.17.0011.9778 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 4517480 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvdisp.nvu, 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 23929 bytes
       Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvudisp.exe, 1.10.0061.0039 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 600680 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.09.0019.0104 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 227944 bytes
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod1919.dll, 1.09.0019.0104 (English), 5/5/2010 07:14:38, 227944 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series SATA AHCI Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B22&SUBSYS_76581462&REV_06\3&11583659&0&FA
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 9.06.0000.1014 (English), 3/3/2010 19:33:26, 435736 bytes

Name: Intel(R) P55 Express Chipset LPC Interface Controller - 3B02
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B02&SUBSYS_76581462&REV_06\3&11583659&0&F8
       Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:20:43, 13888 bytes

------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16590
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16590
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    PlayReady DMO Wrapper,0x00600002,1,1,PRDMOW~1.DLL,1.03.2297.0000
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MS PR Source Filter,0x00200000,0,2,PRSource.dll,1.03.2297.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter (PDC 1.0),0x00200000,0,2,CLLine21.ax,
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    CyberLink DVD Navigator (PDC 1.0),0x00200000,0,3,CLNavX.ax,
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16590
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    PDC Video Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,CLVSD.ax,
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16590
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16590
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16590

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    Realtek HDA HDMI Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16590

Video Capture Sources:
    Google Camera Adapter 0,0x00000000,0,0,,
    Google Camera Adapter 1,0x00000000,0,0,,

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    DirectSound: Realtek HDMI Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
    Realtek HDMI Output (Realtek Hi,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

---------------
    EVR Power Information
    ---------------
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) 
      Quality Flags: 2576
        Enabled:
        Force throttling
        Allow half deinterlace
        Allow scaling
        Decode Power Usage: 100
      Balanced Flags: 1424
        Enabled:
        Force throttling
        Allow batching
        Force half deinterlace
        Force scaling
        Decode Power Usage: 50
      PowerFlags: 1424
        Enabled:
        Force throttling
        Allow batching
        Force half deinterlace
        Force scaling
        Decode Power Usage: 0

• darthpanda16
    edited October 2010
    For most players it is not an issue ( I am not saying it isn't an issue for you all).

Be careful to stop auto pathing before you reach a NPC, or auto path without flying.

If you stay in the game and in direct control of your character, most of the time you won't encounter this issue.

Personal Opinion

I am guessing this is to try to keep players from trying to automate things like navigation in the game (which is bannable and not fair to other players). If you stay in the game and stay in control of your character (without trying to pull mobs while flying for cheap hits, or trying to bot), you have a much lower chance of encountering this.

We play here in the office and don't encounter it during normal types of gameplay.

We are still cataloging things here so the devs can review this issue. Thank you all for your feedback and patience b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    For most players it is not an issue ( I am not saying it isn't an issue for you all).

are you sure it's not just that most players have given up trying to report the issue? i never have myself, because frankly --- if i stopped to report this every time it interrupted my gameplay, i'd never get any gameplay done for all the rubberband reporting.
    If you stay in the game and in direct control of your character, most of the time you won't encounter this issue.

in game and in direct control of my character is how i mostly encounter it. autopathing flight to an NPC works fine, until i try to (manually, under direct control of my character) jump off the NPC's head; only then do i usually get rubberbanding. i don't typically autopath off of the bounty hunter platform, or various bridges, either.

worst rubberbanding i've ever experienced, as well as the most consistently repeatable? raging tides city, the flying platform, walking around the central building under keyboard control. it gets so bad there i haven't bothered trying it for many patch levels past, by now; only way to get around that scenery is to fly around it --- and even then i keep my distance purely out of instinctive loathing. pretty place, up there. unplayable.
    We play here in the office and don't encounter it during normal types of gameplay.

try adding in a couple hundred milliseconds of ping, see if it still works so smoothly for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Be careful to stop auto pathing before you reach a NPC, or auto path without flying.

Personal Opinion

I am guessing this is to try to keep players from trying to automate things like navigation in the game (which is bannable and not fair to other players). If you stay in the game and stay in control of your character (without trying to pull mobs while flying for cheap hits, or trying to bot), you have a much lower chance of encountering this.

We are still cataloging things here so the devs can review this issue. Thank you all for your feedback and patience b:victory

automating navigation isnt bannable. Its a part of the game...remember? You introduced it as part of an expansion deal................

And are you playing on the same client/patch and same servers as us? Are your computers linked to the servers with little to no slack in the cables?

Most of everyone that I have talked to in the past, has experienced terrible rubberbanding issues, and it has progressively gotten worse as time passes. You might want to look into the servers themselves. Not just at the client files.

Just a suggestion.

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • darthpanda16
    edited October 2010
    We are taking in all of your feedback. I'm not saying it doesn't occur, but jumping off of the NPCs seems to free you up, and if you navigate by clicking on the landscape with the mouse, it makes things easier.

I think the rubber banding on some parts of the game is something that got changed with the collision detection for those objects. (again, my opinion)

Regarding network issues, if you are getting a several hundred millisecond pings, you might want to run some traceroutes to our servers and see if some of the hops in between your PC and our game server are slowing you down.

Ideal pings are 100ms or lower. Checking out your internet connection, talking with your ISP, upgrading your service, or changing ISPs are possible options for speeding up and improving your connection, getting better pings.
  • darthpanda16
    edited October 2010
    Automating navigation in-game, using the in-game features is not bannable.

Using third party programs to navigate the game IS bannable.
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I can't tell about a week ago, but lately, rubberbanding is happening every time I make my character jump from any high place to normal ground (from any high/midle point of a mountain to the ground, from a bridge to the ground which is below it, or to the river's water which is below it, etc).

It also happens when I 'm flying and wear wings off to start falling, but the place I fall on is close to any of those scenary elements (mountains, bridges, buildings, etc...).

Sometimes it happens even when I'm just running down a mountain, to get to the ground, I'm not even jumping to fall on the ground, but it start pulling me back again and again, and I noticed that sometimes it stop if I run back up the mountain, and then start running down again.

This is what's happening, at least to me. I hope this helps, ty PWE staff for trying to fix this for us, and G L on that.

EDIT: I have a question I'd like a GM to answer me plz, maybe it's a noob question since I'm not that expert on networks but, when I'm playing, I see the ping in green numbers and letters which reads "smoothy", but then in a couple of minutes it can change to yellow and even red numbers/letters, the wreid part of this is that nothing changes in my PC nor my internet connection, to cause those radical changes so suddenly!, I still just playing and nothing elese!, it would be logical if it gets laggy cuz I start downloading something while playing, or something like that, but I don't do so, maybe it would be comprensible if the change would be little, but it's a big change on ping numbers. Also, there are some times when my game lag A LOT, and you can clearly notice even when you turn the in game view!, but the ping says "smoothy", then in 2 minutes it stops lagging that much, but now the ping says "ok" or even "laggy"... how can this be happening? shouldn't it be back to front? : /
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    worst rubberbanding i've ever experienced, as well as the most consistently repeatable? raging tides city, the flying platform, walking around the central building under keyboard control. it gets so bad there i haven't bothered trying it for many patch levels past, by now; only way to get around that scenery is to fly around it --- and even then i keep my distance purely out of instinctive loathing. pretty place, up there. unplayable.

Wreid, I never had a single problem on walking/running on cloud temple, maybe that's the only place where I never had rubberband problem till now : /
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    My characters have died many times as a result of this bug. I'm sure others have too.

It is my understanding that rubber banding is the result of a bug fix. I find it pretty sad that developers care to fix an exploitable bug ASAP, but an annoying bug that hinders everyone's gameplay this much gets almost completely ignored... what the hell, devs?
  • darthpanda16
    edited October 2010
    @Noskrad

Network connections are unfortunately dependent on the networks and computer systems between your PC and our game servers for making sure data packets get through fast and without errors.

This system is not perfect. Think of it like cars on a freeway system with traffic and traffic jams, except the freeway system is global and billions of people use it.
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, the bug is old and extremely common; there's no point in listing the information they are asking for as it's irrelevant for the bug at hand. It's one of those typical "info lists" made by marketing guys --- lots of stuff that seems complicated enough for them to look professional and useful, but completely pointless in most cases.

"Which NPC"? Seems rather random. Not a real problem, as getting back on and off the mount gets things in shape again.

Contrary to other bugs such as the Tusk Town crash, I'm not associating the "stuck on the NPC" bug (it would have been nice to actually describe the bug in first post. Luckily, someone posted a video...) with specific locations --- although, since it's less annoying than the crash, it might not "stick" as much.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited October 2010

lol, just lol

happens to me 50% of the times I land anywhere. Most of the times Im obviously busy doing something, which discuorages me from going to report a screenie that I know will more than probably wont make a change. Its actualy very simple: it didn't happen before: patch came, it happened everywhere to everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I basically rubberband 70% of the time I jump ANYWHERE. It's gotten to a point that I only use my fly mount now where rubberbanding is not a problem.

It always happens when you land on any NPC, when you run down a hill, when you run up a hill, when you jump to a elevation higher or lower than where you jumped.

Theres also the problem of when you jump you "land" in midair unable to use any skills.

P.S it is comforting to see that darthpanda is keeping a watchful and pretty helpful eye on this forum. Just an observation (not sarcasm).