Messenger's Fist Fighting Tournament

Messenger - Dreamweaver
Messenger - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Tideswell (East)
In an effort to introduce a little fun back into my time in PW, I have put together Messenger's Fist Fighting Tournament. This tournament is open to anyone brave enough to step into the ring. There is nothing flashy happening here, just remove all equipment and fight. The overall winner receives the prize.

Here are some rules

1. Entry Fee is 100k.
2. Absolutely no equipment of any kind. Failure to comply will result in an automatic loss and disqualification from the tournament.
3. Absolutely no skills or magic of any kind. Just push attack and that's it. Failure to comply will result in an automatic loss and disqualification from the tournament.
4. Each fighter will combat each contestant in a round robin style duel. The player with the most wins will be declared the Champion.
5. Brackets will be created based on players level, Thus a level 70 will not fight a level 100. Brackets will be every 5 levels.
6. The winner of each bracket will receive the total sum of all players entry fee.

I will make this as ongoing as demand allows. If you don't want to play, then don't. All those who want to participate post your intention here, when we have enough duelers I will update the post for the tournament location.
Post edited by Messenger - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No equipment difference = more HP wins = Barbs auto win.
    If you are going to scam at least make it plausible b:bye
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ...so wrong I don't know where to start with
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Messenger - Dreamweaver
    Messenger - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    As they say those who cant do, teach. And those who cant teach, criticize.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No equipment difference = more HP wins = Barbs auto win.
    If you are going to scam at least make it plausible b:bye
    This
    What's the friggin point.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    In an effort to introduce a little fun back into my time in PW, I have put together Messenger's Fist Fighting Tournament. This tournament is open to anyone brave enough to step into the ring. There is nothing flashy happening here, just remove all equipment and fight. The overall winner receives the prize.

Here are some rules

1. Entry Fee is 100k.
    2. Absolutely no equipment of any kind. Failure to comply will result in an automatic loss and disqualification from the tournament.
    3. Absolutely no skills or magic of any kind. Just push attack and that's it. Failure to comply will result in an automatic loss and disqualification from the tournament.
    4. Each fighter will combat each contestant in a round robin style duel. The player with the most wins will be declared the Champion.
    5. Brackets will be created based on players level, Thus a level 70 will not fight a level 100. Brackets will be every 5 levels.
    6. The winner of each bracket will receive the total sum of all players entry fee.

I will make this as ongoing as demand allows. If you don't want to play, then don't. All those who want to participate post your intention here, when we have enough duelers I will update the post for the tournament location.

WHAT is wrong with you?! Why do you keep making these threads trying to scam innocent players? What is your motivation for trying to make players lose stuff???? You do realize that clerics have no physical attack. Barbarians and blademasters have the highest base physical attack and hitpoints. Stop making up these stupid games because all you're doing is making people lose, because of your rules.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wizards, psys, some venos, and clerics all have no reason to do this. Low accuracy + low evasion + low phys attack = loss.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well, one way to fix the scam would be to seperate each fighter by class. But that would still give advantage to the higher lvl.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Even though, what would be the point? Cleric vs cleric, no magic = totally boring and skill-less
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    why bother with an entry fee at all. if you want to have fun, stump up some prizes (hp charms) the first couple of times. Then if it looks to be popular, ask for a nominal entry fee (10K) to fund the prizes.

At the moment this does indeed look like again you are looking to garner funds. and feel free to post another set of cliche responses. but as others have said - barbs automatically win this with high hp and physdef.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't even....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lawlercopter
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hoozah, I'ma go dwindle my [Ultimate Substance].
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lolwut?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    He's really trying to make another scam already? The first one hasn't even died down yet... Damn he's persistent!
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Fist fight rules:

1. Entry Fee is 100 coin. (Nobody cares if I were to scam this, since it'd hardly be worth the effort.)
    5. Brackets will be created based on players level and armor class, Thus a level 70 will not fight a level 100, or a barbarian fighting a cleric. Brackets will be every 10 levels, or every 5 if there's enough participants.

Heavy Armor bracket
    Divided among different lvls.

Light Armor bracket

Arcane Armor bracket

HA venomancers participate in HA bracket, LA in LA bracket and AA in AA bracket. HA & AA hybrid venos participate in LA bracket.

Because of Barbarians immense HP and strength, barbarians will participate in lvl bracket of 1 higher than their lvl would dictate, giving a more fair chance for other HA classes. In case of lvl 100 barbarians, they have to give some equalizer for their opponent.

The total sum of the entry fees will be given to the overall winner of their own bracket. For example, if 10 people participate in lvl 60 - 65 LA bracket, the winner of that bracket will recieve 1k in total. Thus there would be 60 winners at max overall from each bracket.

There, I fixed the rules for you. Now it's A LOT more appealing all around.