Why People Why?

kbuorx
kbuorx Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Cleric
I've Read through most of the posts on the Cleric forum and on some other places, i was just wondering why people treat clerics like slaves. Why must they buff you, after you called them a dirty ho? Why must they Rez you, when you tried to pull a Leroy Jenkins and solo the mobs? Why do ALL of you(including me when i'm just plain lazy and bored) put the blame on Clerics?
Post edited by kbuorx on

Comments

• volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    That's their job. If you don't like it, then either talk with the squad about it, leave, or just quit being a cleric. There's a lot of better things to do than cry on a forum.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Reminds me of this...
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yea, nothing more fun than a group full of dictators...

a subtle reminder to them, that you know what you need to do usually shuts them up.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Dunno about you but if anyone ever called my cleric a dirty ho or demanded I heal when they aggro'd **** and didn't make sure my heals wouldn't take aggro, I'd likely leave them for a far less fail squad, without reservation or remorse. Gotta be that way as a cleric to take care of #1 since no one else will do it for you.
  • MythDrake - Harshlands
    MythDrake - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    the best with being a cleric is just that lil' bit of heartless revenge you get when others are being stupid >:D if some1 ****s up it's their fault, not the cleric and if ppl starts blaming me for them dieing and they don't have aggro of all most they've pulled so I don't heal to keep myself alive, I just simply force them to town, saying
    "if I'd heal you I'd die, cuz you didn't attack all mobs you brought on you, so suit yourself and feel what clerics have to do lots of time cuz of ****heads like you can't think through".

and it's even better if you're only helping, like you're 8x+ helping with BH59 (7x' BH) then they just better do as you say or see there exp go to waste (oh, no, the exp loss, the HORROR), but if they listen and it's just a bad day, of course they get ressed.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Dunno about you but if anyone ever called my cleric a dirty ho or demanded I heal when they aggro'd **** and didn't make sure my heals wouldn't take aggro, I'd likely leave them for a far less fail squad, without reservation or remorse. Gotta be that way as a cleric to take care of #1 since no one else will do it for you.

Listen to his words b:victory
    b:dirty
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Cleric are not slaves, they are in my opinion the hottest female class.

Nirvana squad with herc veno, rest 5aps sin and bms would not need cleric to heal them with 800 hp regen per second. So don't worry bro.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Magicgabe - Lost City
    Magicgabe - Lost City Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    People are secretly are jealous of clerics. Playing other characters without buffs or heals can be miserable. We can gain chi easily through pureheart. And we get AOEs and physical and metal attacks. Yes you can make a slave cleric to buff and heal your character but nothing quite beats a skilled cleric.
    and bro...fyi this isn't a story.

All people are idiodic but some are more idiotic than others.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So which one of you is gona get me that sandwich? b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    So which one of you is gona get me that sandwich? b:cool

Omw master!
    ....uh wait I mean, GET it your self....pleas
  • MythDrake - Harshlands
    MythDrake - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Omw master!
    ....uh wait I mean, GET it your self....pleas

nonono, you say "that'd be $1.50" b:laugh
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    nonono, you say "that'd be $1.50" b:laugh

uh my bad i am kinda new in the S&M play b:chuckle
  • LaLeLoo - Sanctuary
    LaLeLoo - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't have to buff/rez someone. If they call me a dirty ho no way will I rez them xD. If they blame me when it clearly wasn't my fault, no way will I rez them. If they run ahead while I'm doing group buffs, no buffs for them. Clerics can either be slaves or rulers. Depends how you play the class. Without clerics, not much can get accomplished. :P
  • _VorTuNa_ - Archosaur
    _VorTuNa_ - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I decided to help and join a random squad yesterday and I was very happy to squad with a level 93 Veno for BH39. But it became dissapointment because she cannot control her aggro and it causing death to other members. They keep on blaming the cleric for their death but I've seen that the cleric did his best to heal everyone. Its just that this Veno keeps on taking the aggro off her Herc and starts running around like chicken sending this huge beetle towards the group and explodes like hell killing party members. Everything is smooth with Farren until this Veno take the aggro again and Farren starts using aoe killing the squad. I also help the cleric in healing but this Veno is really out of control. Ohh and I forgot to black list her.

I didn't know that there are horrible higher level players who can't even play their class in proper way at low level instance. I now wonder how they do in higher instance. A good cleric cannot do anything with fail players who only knows how to spam their skills without observing what is happening around them.

I hardly join a random squad and yesterday was really a wake up call.
  • Nimfadora - Heavens Tear
    Nimfadora - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    the easy thing to do if ur a poor player that has bhed the lvls or bought lots of gold is blame the cleric. I can run through eden with my faction and keep them alive. I dont have greatest lvl even though I been on since closed beta as I have alot of rl stuff to do and am away for the summer plus im always at stuff over my lvl so i get less exp. Im not fussed we enjoy a challenge rather than over lvled squads that just walk through like there on follow. I find it amazing though because when a bm pulls it all on him in 39 and cant hold it its the my fault. when i first went through 39 i was lvl 20 and my mum was lvl 32 we where the clerics and the barb was 39 because he had got his fb. With veno and 2 archers all 37 we finished the fb granted before the 4 hr time limit. Game play is what is missing and understanding stuff is way to easy to make it cleric or barbs fault when some one with a middle of squad char fails.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    there should always be time to think
  • KennyC - Lost City
    KennyC - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Reminds me of this...

Omg that is funnyb:laugh
    +1 post
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I always love it when someone QQs about a death in FC... That's like the most ridiculous place to QQ about lost exp. Unless of course you died right before a major boss died, or on a pull and you lost tons of exp. But I've seen people die mid boss, and I go to res them and they're like "wtf fail cleric", and I cancel the channeling, and just let them sit there, dead... Then res after boss dies.

Little **** heads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You gotta rule..... People do stuff, they gonna blame you... oh well. Let them die... they kick you? Oh well, THEY the ones back in WC looking for a cleric for hours and hours, while you answer one of the MANY PMs you got while in that instance to help someone else with something. On a cleric.. you'll run into people that treat you badly... but for all those that treat you badly you got a buncha others that will treat you like gold, like you their most cherished Party member. Unless of course ... you suck at being a cleric, in which case reroll and your problems are solved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired