pw worth playing anymore

Options
RukiaWiz - Lost City
RukiaWiz - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
i just came back from a break and was curious, what has happened in the last year? is game worth playing still? should i try and get 99? could someone give motivation please?
Post edited by RukiaWiz - Lost City on

Comments

• Starflair - Dreamweaver
    Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A lot has happened. Look, this is the wrong place to ask these kinds of questions because you're gonna get a lot of people saying "Don't play". They're tittie babies because some items dropped in price, theres all these ways the GMs are finding to make money off the players and some people are just upset because so many "new players" have an edge over them because they have a lot of time and money to spend to advance quickly in the game, blah blah blah.

Trust me, get yourself in a fun, friendly faction, do your quests and your dailies, and you'll have fun, just like playing any other MMO. The fact that you haven't been on in a year should mean there's no reason for you NOT to play.
  • Fritigern - Lost City
    Fritigern - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You know there's a Wizard on LC named Rukia?
    My wifey b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EbilBecca - Heavens Tear
    EbilBecca - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Let's see...well they came out with a new race(the tideborn), dropped packs into the CS(raising the prices of regular items to a ridiculous rate), changed the rewards for TW from coins to celestones, lowered the worth of DQ items.....need I go on? I wouldn't even try coming back.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~sig by Satalia

The search function is a very useful tool, if you don't know how to use it then you're an idiot.b:chuckleb:cute

GAME UNINSTALLED b:victoryb:bye
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This has become a very controversial topic lately. You'll get many different responses that will make you more confused about the decision because you haven't played after many changes and updates.

I suggest you play again and start going around to see the changes in your server and how your server got affected by it. Or if there is anything you became unfamiliar with.

If you like it, play. If you don't, the uninstall button doesn't bite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Opalmist - Heavens Tear
    Opalmist - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I still think it's worth playing

But I am addicted to this game..... b:sad
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    still kinda worth it if u has nice ppl to talk to n has fun :o tho i went rpk for a few days to go out of the routine of log in - do bh - afk - log alt - do dailies on alt - sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

LOL! Your sig is amazing.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    To be honest, I find the game boring. It has nothing to do with my ability to get coins or the price of stuff. There's just... nothing to do. Once I reached a certain point, it felt like nothing in game was worthwhile anymore. I don't log in nearly as much as I used to, and when I do I usually just do bh to kill time and then log off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

knock, knock,
    your wife is a man.
    SURPRISEEEEEE!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    to quote a popular thrase...

game is dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i cant stop to laugh at your sig renza b:laugh
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i cant stop to laugh at your sig renza b:laugh

Heh, well here's more if you want one too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Let's see

The game is still verry the same if you simply PvE for yourself, abit in TT's ect.
    You do however have to option to powerlvl with BH daily quest. this will throw you into an endless state of broke. So if you wanna have fun playing, just stick to normal game play like you used to do back in the days
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    to quote a popular thrase...

game is dead.

WTF is a thrase.
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    To the OP I say log in and decide for yourself.
  • triple777
    triple777 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    same old things happening, nothing new. gets repetitively boring at high LVs. set a goal beat it and simply quit.
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    To be honest, I find the game boring.

I guess for anyone level 10X it's boring or '''dead''. XD
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You came back after a year and never made a post on here before as your post count is 1 then you ask one of the most cotroversial questions you could ask ? .

Yeah right and my real name is Micky Mouse.

If you realy wanted to know you only had to read the posts and make your own mind up.

Edit: ohh and BTW the game sucks . My guess is those that like the game havnt tried a proper MMO that has raiding and true guild/faction involvement . This game is a wanabe MMO that never will be. again thats just my opinion.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The game is still verry the same if you simply PvE for yourself, abit in TT's ect.
    You haven't tried the new TT3-x have you? b:chuckle
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You came back after a year and never made a post on here before as your post count is 1 then you ask one of the most cotroversial questions you could ask ? .

Yeah right and my real name is Micky Mouse.

If you realy wanted to know you only had to read the posts and make your own mind up.

Edit: ohh and BTW the game sucks . My guess is those that like the game havnt tried a proper MMO that has raiding and true guild/faction involvement . This game is a wanabe MMO that never will be. again thats just my opinion.
    you realize your post count changes based on your avatar correct? maybe they dont want to post under their main of however long ago due to some embarassment or seeking of privacy?

personally, log in, put your foot in the water; decide whether you wanna dive in or go home after. no such thing as skilled players anymore though, everyone thinks hypering/oracles makes you pro now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.