good to lvl from 65-70

thelady23
thelady23 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Assassin
my sin is lvl 65 now. i want to grind with him till 70 with hypers. anyone knows a good spot pliz tell me. and btwe where can i get the " braces of the blood moon" light 60 with -.05 int. from what mobs does the mold drop .or if it does in general. I know i can buy it with copper dragon quests .but does the mobs drops from any mobs ? ty for response.
Post edited by thelady23 on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    thelady23 wrote: »
    my sin is lvl 65 now. i want to grind with him till 70 with hypers. anyone knows a good spot pliz tell me. and btwe where can i get the " braces of the blood moon" light 60 with -.05 int. from what mobs does the mold drop .or if it does in general. I know i can buy it with copper dragon quests .but does the mobs drops from any mobs ? ty for response.

Bracers of Blood Moon is actually -0.1 and the mold does not drop from any mob, you have to make the mold at the Dragon Quest Director by using 25 Silver Dragon Orders and 25 Copper Orders.

As for mobs, you're best off doing PQ, BH and CS 65+.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • thelady23
    thelady23 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ty alot with the braces the blood moon help .:) i got to buy it than :( oh wel..

Im doing PQ it takes like 2 hours . but me in 30 min can do 1 lvl grinding.with hypers at lvl 64

in 1 hour 2 lvls ;) and the hypers are only 400k for 5 its very cheap .so. that's why i wanna do grinding with hypers in a good spot till lvl 70 .any suggestions? ty
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    thelady23 wrote: »
    ty alot with the braces the blood moon help .:) i got to buy it than :( oh wel..

Im doing PQ it takes like 2 hours . but me in 30 min can do 1 lvl grinding.with hypers at lvl 64

in 1 hour 2 lvls ;) and the hypers are only 400k for 5 its very cheap .so. that's why i wanna do grinding with hypers in a good spot till lvl 70 .any suggestions? ty

Zomg why do people switch those 2 words!? When it's ACTUALLY the place for "then" for once, they use the other b:infuriated *breaks something*.
  • Akage - Raging Tide
    Akage - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Zomg why do people switch those 2 words!? When it's ACTUALLY the place for "then" for once, they use the other b:infuriated *breaks something*.

lawl, ikr...
  • ThrilKill - Heavens Tear
    ThrilKill - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I am so there with you on that one, every time i see it a little piece of me diesb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yay, a fellow hater of the insane amount of people who use then and than in the wrong capacity :) It's incredible how often people get those two the wrong way around... especially on these forums, it's like a disease or something... a grammar disease... turning us all into illiterate nublets b:shocked

And yep bracers of blood moon need to be gotten through dragon orders. Get 25 silver and copper orders, go to any of the starting villages and get some awesome bracers :) Unfortunately it's pretty expensive and time consuming to get 25 silver orders :( took me ages to get mine, but they're definitely worth it.
    And yeah it is faster to grind with hypers, but It's so easy to level these days with pq's and bh's anyway so I wouldn't waste the coin as it tends to be harder to come by than experience unless you happen to have a credit card b:surrender But good location for grinding at 65-70 hmmm... well at 70 I started to grind on death night generals outside 1k and chief assassins on nightscream island. Nightscream was probably my favourite for grinding, but I'm not sure if you can handle mobs that high. If not you'll need to find some lvl 70 ones... Not sure where a good group of mobs to grind on that low can be found though xD
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I be another who hates; along with all those other mixed up words: lie/lay, your/you're, etc.

Anyway, CSing the orders for Bracers of Blood Moon will cost you about $45. I was going to get them til I found that out. So I'll stick with my wife's old 1-star Glowing Bracers with -0.05 int until TT90.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~