no what?

Options
Niteshadows - Harshlands
Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Blademaster
in pvp who owns us? which class?b:surrender
Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Niteshadows - Harshlands on

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sins and psys, at later level mages too. I hate it when a 80 psy can do 2k+ hits on me and freeze me at the same time with unrefined TT80 soulsphere. Also, a double sparked sin coming out of the stealth with stun immunity on sucks.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sins and psys, at later level mages too. I hate it when a 80 psy can do 2k+ hits on me and freeze me at the same time with unrefined TT80 soulsphere. Also, a double sparked sin coming out of the stealth with stun immunity on sucks.

Yesh, Sins are annoying....Glad none have made it above 103 :D
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yep Sins and Psys, but also mages. If they are good (which luckily most aren't xD) they can kill you and you cant do a **** but stand in front of them like a moron, xD.

Somewhat like that:

Soporific Whisper - Essential Sutra - Force of Will - *Add Attack Spell* - *Add 2 Spark Attack Skill*
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sins are cake until lvl 85ish, then they become rough.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ...is that 2k damage marrowed? and I'm pretty sure BM have 2x anti mvment debuff and a leap skill o.oa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ...is that 2k damage marrowed? and I'm pretty sure BM have 2x anti mvment debuff and a leap skill o.oa

Lol it is not as easy as you would think. Using Will does resist you against movement debuffs as Stun, Freeze, Slow, whatever.

Soporific Whisper is sleep and Will does not make you immune to it. (Now that i am thinking, mabye it does, I would have to double-check it when i get home)

Force of Will does just silence you meaning you can move freely, but no skills/autohitting. Will doesn't help here either.

About marrows: Say what you want but maxing out magical marrow is stupid when you can't get sage/demon ones yet. So my marrow is on level 4 and nicely balances my defenses out. Agree, disagree, these are just opinions and discussions could be endless xD
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • BloodyRage - Harshlands
    BloodyRage - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Will of B makes u immune to Sleep, stun, and freeze, only seals go through like smack. If the sin doesnt kill u after his surprise attack, leap back, use anything to heal up. And prepare for a stunlock heheb:laugh
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sins HURT!!!! they hit 2k on me with headhunt with 14k p def!!

and psys are tricky!!!!! resist spell? soulburn? silence? vengeance? Spark? ZOMG
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    As a psy self-appointed representative (b:chuckle), I'll say
    -Psy doesn't spark in pvp, they need spark for immune phys/soulburn/stun
    -Sleep is a movement debuff so you can resist it
    -Silence get through Will of B, but you can use pot, genie while silencing so it's not as bad as stun/sleep which make you totally defenseless.
    -BM have the most, best support genie skills among all the classes in Pwi (I R JEALOUS D:), make use of it. I hate TE/Balance <,<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Casters are easy as long as they don't have +10 - +12 weapons.

Just the other day I got one shot by a surprise 16.4k Pyro crit from a Wiz with +10 lunar sword.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Casters are easy as long as they don't have +10 - +12 weapons.

Just the other day I got one shot by a surprise 16.4k Pyro crit from a Wiz with +10 lunar sword.

A wiz with +11 Nirvana mag sword does ~8k pyro normal hits on me.

8x wizards do around 2k-3k hits on me which sucks since I'm uncharmed. Gush + Pyro + leap and repeat usually kills me. I need that damn AD for PK.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.