Underwater regions for Tideborn.

vuce
vuce Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Suggestion Box
It always seemed a little strange why they never had the tideborn lands underwater. Would of been great to have had an underwater city for the Tideborns to use their swim skill in. Perhaps adding some new regions that are underwater would be a nice addition and a place that the tideborns would feel more at home in. b:pleased
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That's actually a good idea. Maybe not neccassarily cities, but there might be a few NPC's where they pick up their quests, something along those lines. And for future reference, if you have several suggestions, why not combine them all into one thread? It saves you, and other community members, time :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That's actually a good idea. Maybe not neccassarily cities, but there might be a few NPC's where they pick up their quests, something along those lines. And for future reference, if you have several suggestions, why not combine them all into one thread? It saves you, and other community members, time :)

check his/her "renaming scrolls" thread. I posted in there a consolidation reply to all his threads including this one. Stating that it would be a good idea, but player movement is limited.
    edited September 2010
    I saw that one Snipe :) but I felt if I commented what I wanted to say in there, all hell would break loose -.-'

• I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    not like it hasn't already lol.
    edited September 2010
    from me? oh no... that was me being nice, from others? I think they could be a lot worse xD

• yaoifanboi
    yaoifanboi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That would be very cool to have an under water city in the game. Though the only problem is that within the storyline of the game, the Tide Born used to live underwater until their ocean was destroyed causing their area to come above water. :3
  • vuce
    vuce Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yaoifanboi wrote: »
    That would be very cool to have an under water city in the game. Though the only problem is that within the storyline of the game, the Tide Born used to live underwater until their ocean was destroyed causing their area to come above water. :3

Perhaps extend the story to them trying to rebuild their home underwater. Could be part of the quest line, finding a lost artifact which was lost in the upheaval that gave the underwater city power or something.
  • Scarlettie - Sanctuary
    Scarlettie - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    vuce wrote: »
    It always seemed a little strange why they never had the tideborn lands underwater. Would of been great to have had an underwater city for the Tideborns to use their swim skill in. Perhaps adding some new regions that are underwater would be a nice addition and a place that the tideborns would feel more at home in. b:pleased

Nice idea and a much needed one... I would love to explore an underwater city.
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That would be soo cool! Everything will be so pretty with the coral and stuff.

Awesome idea! b:victory
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i was totally sad when i found out they werent gonna be under water all the islands would look a ton better under water any way lol
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:thanks for those of you who actually do quest and read the quest background story, you will understand the reason why RT got city in mid air not in the water. b:bye I wont tell you guys the reason here.

The only thing I can tell you when RT was attacked is becasue they are land fat.

I'm sure you guys all know the story of heaven's tear(thru quest) and how human and elf fought over heaven's tear coz it's a floating city and = rich /power. Before there is untammed gained manage to stop just running arond and turning into barb and veno.

RT for no reason at all have a floating city, and and they are weak, so combain those two.. you have a land fat target!! of course they got attacked!! And come begging for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"