GMs love the hackers

gummage
gummage Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Chronicles
I writing this cos the GMs are less than fair,it seems they love all the rouge players that scam, cheat and bot and the hackers that dip into your account an steal and ill explain.

My account got **** on fri- Saturday and some items have been taken i submitted a ticket stating my plight and they replied saying i gave my details out which is an utter Bollocks they say that with no evidence? and to be fair i have never released my password to another person and i wont.
I have no need to **** lie or cheat or steal i have a high lvl alt on another account so i am self sufficient all i am guilty is off is being **** and reporting it and asking for my gear back and in reality the GMs do sod all, and it seems they love doing nothing except taking money from your Credit Card. They don't care about items that people have worked for on in real life to buy at cash shop its in here interest not to do anything cos they want you to buy more from cash shop,
OK so they will not return my stolen gear what a surprise!!! at least i can have my say the GMs suck and are just as corrupt as there rouge players they love to protect and encourage. anyone thinking about downloading the game id say don't bother

i know people dont care, but they are attentive when it happens to them!!!!

QQ over with now

if a GM reads this and says submit a ticket, just take your head and ticket and stick it where the sun dont shine =/
Post edited by gummage on

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    no discussing ticket/punative actions on the forums. this is for the GM team and the account owner only to discuss.

support.perfectworld.com
    inb4lock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1) So you can't even state the items that were taken? Must not have been important.

2) Can't post on your **** account to show your character? Must not have been all that important.

3) Can't read rules to realise talking about these sort of things isn't allowed? You must obviously not care all that much, you're asking to get yourself banned.

4) I doubt your account is so full of such awesome stuff that somebody would take the time to try and work out your account name and password. You probably gave it out to somebody.

5) QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    5) QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQ
    no ur face
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    no ur face

No u. >:|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1. your account doesn't get "****"

2. the new Core system shows everyone your login ID.

So here's what happens...

A. you give your login information to a friend and later they get greedy and steal your stuff.

B. You thought you could cheat and downloaded a program that's got a keylogger in it. The creator of the program now hos your login info and stole your stuff.

C. your password really sucks. Now that people can see what you use to login, if you've got a poor password someone you know can probably figure it out. (this happened to a friend of mine, he figured he'd put his security into the user ID and left the password easy. Core came out and he got screwed. We know who did it now, but nothing can be done. He has since quit the game.)

The latter is probably what happened to you based on your complaint. Harping on the GM's doesn't do you any good, they are doing their jobs. It's not their fault that something you did allowed your account to be compromised. (Not ****)

On a side note, It's really not possible to "****" a PWI account.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I am betting he attempted to cheat at something, may not be this game but installed a program and got all of his information stolen.

The OP is a dunce so probably got what he deserved. b:bye
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Aelo - Harshlands
    Aelo - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    considering that your log on id is one part of your two part security system I find it a grave misgiving that core connect would expose that information to everyone. Is there some way this can be avoided?
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Core connect does not expose your login ID.

Core connect exposes your nickname, which you cannot log in with.

Please get this straight folks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's strange how all these account hackers that find it oh-so-easy to steal other people's passwords never seem to target the well-known players who flaunt their riches.

Instead, they always seem to go after complete nobodies who swear that they never give out their account information, never download questionable software, and never re-use weak passwords.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Aelo - Harshlands
    Aelo - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Core connect does not expose your login ID.

Core connect exposes your nickname, which you cannot log in with.

Please get this straight folks.

Ok thanks for that info, was getting a bit worried.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's strange how all these account hackers that find it oh-so-easy to steal other people's passwords never seem to target the well-known players who flaunt their riches.

Instead, they always seem to go after complete nobodies who swear that they never give out their account information, never download questionable software, and never re-use weak passwords.

What are you saying? It's obviously intentional, they're trying to make it look like a conspiracy so that no one will believe it.

Right? That's right, isn't it? Please say yes?

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    People are actually dumb enough to use their login name as their nickname? Weird.

Though worst is this terrible barb in 1st week of Sanc server. Their name, was their nickname, which was their password as well. Him quitting was very much a good thing.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1) So you can't even state the items that were taken? Must not have been important.

2) Can't post on your **** account to show your character? Must not have been all that important.

3) Can't read rules to realise talking about these sort of things isn't allowed? You must obviously not care all that much, you're asking to get yourself banned.

4) I doubt your account is so full of such awesome stuff that somebody would take the time to try and work out your account name and password. You probably gave it out to somebody.

5) QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

And

My work here is doneb:bye
  • _Tsunami_ - Lost City
    _Tsunami_ - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wait wait,you mean "love" in physical way? b:shocked
  • Missa_Mae - Dreamweaver
    Missa_Mae - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Like my brother would say, if there were hackers: if they **** your account why couldnt they **** your credit card, they have the skill to **** into your account so we could say they have the skill to **** your credit card... eh my sentence structure sucks, sounds much better when he says it...b:lipcurl
  • Fritigern - Lost City
    Fritigern - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    There's a keylogger floating around the interwebz that PWI either knows about or pretends to not know.
    It's triggered by Elementclient.exe starting.
    pm me if you want the link to it's virus info...and how to find/remove it.
    Yes you got ripped off and PWI ain't gonna do (censored)b:scorn
    ...except insist there's nothing wrong with their secruity and suggest you buy a no-keylogger stone from the catshop(wait for the sale)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Your account being compromised is something that must be kept to the Ticketing System.
This discussion has been closed.