why so much QQ in cleric forum, WHYYYY!?!??!???!

Options
Qlngfu - Archosaur
Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Cleric
its really depressing to enter this forum and get met by half a page of qq threads b:cry if you got the need to cry/ complain/ rage at other classes for being fail at something then you're not doing your job good enough, and just embarresing yourself and the rest of the clerics at forumsb:surrender

please for the love of your race stop it! if you are unsure about something then ask for help and stop making walls o' QQ

exaples from todays frontpage:
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=868102 <~is it hard to just ignore?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=867952 <~lol what?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=861162 -_-

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=811522 /facepalm

the barbs always ask for help on how to make the squad safer
wizards...they are still trying to get more damage and give us a hard time
venos: They are getting pets to protect them, hott
bms: improving skillz for mob control
sin: no comment..
psy: they can take care of themself, mostly.
and atlast our archer brethren, always using their time on answering complex mathematical questions for the greater good of the game.
why cant we learn from them b:sad

discuss!

/inb4QQboutQQboutQQer
Post edited by Qlngfu - Archosaur on

Comments

• Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wait, just wait...you made a QQ thread about QQ?

You my good sir just scored a full winb:laugh

Oh yeah, and all the relevant things have been said so what else can young peeps do then start some funy QQ thread ?b:bye
    b:dirty
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    there is no way around it...

Now buff me, elves b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blood_Panda - Raging Tide
    Blood_Panda - Raging Tide Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    there is no way around it...

Now buff me, elves b:scorn

b:pleased thats mean..

but cleric really have it hard..

dying losing max exp and having to fly back to res an entire squad..

its hard being a cleric..

but for the reward as someone said before..
    you are the only one true tank @ endgame soloing.

able to heal and hit the boss yourself.
    Build Aiming for : pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=99d12b053ed06fe9
    Retired : pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=a798089d5502e95b
    17k hp since level 92.. now @ 13k Hp on 100
  • JRRigoz - Dreamweaver
    JRRigoz - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    its really depressing to enter this forum and get met by half a page of qq threads b:cry if you got the need to cry/ complain/ rage at other classes for being fail at something then you're not doing your job good enough, and just embarresing yourself and the rest of the clerics at forumsb:surrender

stopped reading right there.

Because ya know..it's your fault or you didn't do your job good enough when one member decides to go 70m away from squad while in combat and die...

If your not willing to sacrifice the entire group for a player who thinks he's the second coming of Jesus Christ because he has a cleric in the squad...I'll obviously never be a good cleric...

and plus if you even bothered to look..most QQ threads are filled with how to deal with such situations.
  • Blood_Panda - Raging Tide
    Blood_Panda - Raging Tide Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    granted there are some over zealous players that charge in front without buff.. never stay as a group, barb that doesn't know how to tank.

But there are also cleric that doesnt buff when someone ask for it.

Some cleric doesnt even listen to what tank has to say he is not tanking without cleric buff.. and listen to a sin that go lure a boss asking the cleric to follow him.

There are also cleric that has only level 1 IH, Level 1 purify up against wyvern and boss with debuff.

cleric that doesnt even know IH stacks and best.. cleric that DD when the squad requested her to heal.

Good cleric like good tanks are highly requested for squad.
    In return for their good effort, they get smooth boss run, grinding party and the awesome capability when all their attack skills are full pumped.

so dont give up good clerics.. you will meet people eventually that you can always squad with all the time.
    Build Aiming for : pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=99d12b053ed06fe9
    Retired : pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=a798089d5502e95b
    17k hp since level 92.. now @ 13k Hp on 100
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    my QQ 2 cents for QQ thread about QQing:

i want a cleric-only skill: hold squad in place
    instant cast
    at least 32m radius
    cant be resisted
    duration: 30 sec to be safe
    preferably genie skill, for those special cases that must leave bb nao, that mob stands there so aggresively...
    fast cooldown and low cost to make it spammable

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why so much QQ in cleric forum, WHYYYY!?!??!???!
    I think it's a Passive skill <.< but by some glitch, no surprise from PWI, has been left out of the list & lvls randomly with you, espeically the more your toon dies. o.O Kind'a like that 39 culti where you have to kill yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If you look at those threads and who posted them, the levels they present should be significant in understanding why the QQing has commenced.

I would go as far as saying from lvls 70 and below is the hardest parts of a clerics play life. For most part they have to deal with either a genuine newbie, still learning the benefits and detriments of their skills, as well as group communications to insure a successful run in any instance.

Or they could be dealing with an over zealous alt of a veteran player, that feels as though they know the zone so well, they can force the rest of the squad to pro run it as if they all know it as well.. (ive found myself doing this on my alt....sorry clerics)

Ive seen veteran players of high-end characters other than a cleric that recently started one, come here and have some complaints. It just comes with the territory of the class. Pull up ANY mmo site with a forum that has a cleric class, and you'll be amazed, or not, to see that it is pretty much the same thing.

Now i'll admit, it seems to have gotten a bit more frequent here lately...that could be the fact that leveling these days takes absolutely no skill whatsoever.
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

please for the love of your race stop it! if you are unsure about something then ask for help and stop making walls o' QQ

the barbs always ask for help on how to make the squad safer
    venos: They are getting pets to protect them, hott
    bms: improving skillz for mob control
    sin: no comment..
    psy: they can take care of themself, mostly.
    and atlast our archer brethren, always using their time on answering complex mathematical questions for the greater good of the game.
    why cant we learn from them b:sad

discuss!

We don't QQ because of our own fails, we QQ because of other people's fails. And other classes tend to act real fail when there's a cleric around, like all our heals have unlimited ranges, are instant, and heal their entire HP at once.
    It's all well and good that other classes talk about improvement, cuz they really need to improve.
    Sure half the forums might be on QQs but the other half are about how awesome we are.
    And you just contributed to the QQ forums as someone pointed out earlier, lols.
    There's nothing wrong with QQing if you have a legitimate annoyance to vent. It's not like we're over here throwing tantrums because our wings look too angelic. Other people contributing to your death in various ways is enough to QQ about for me.
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if you got the need to cry/ complain/ rage at other classes for being fail at something then you're not doing your job good enough

Lol yeah i stopped reading here too. I've only made threads for stuff completely out of my control that ive gotten flamed for, its mostly making fun of the other people, rather than raging. Like the time a sin stealthed to kill a shade and yelled when i didnt heal them...across a sea of aggro mobs. If you cant kill shades without heals....dont try lol. I just like sharing those stories with other clerics because i find it funny :P

Also, there is QQ on every thread. Why cant i beat sins? Why cant i beat nixes? Why do i keep pulling aggro
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Or the most popular QQ "Why don't my wings go with my new outfit"
    b:dirty
  • Myxus - Harshlands
    Myxus - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

/inb4QQboutQQboutQQer

I can agree with the barb forum summary, but gotcha wrong on the wizard forum. So many wizzies are acting like neglected teenagers now on there that I can barely look at it anymore.

This forum is just a little more productive it seems, than you say. You can label them all "QQ" if you want, but that doesn't change the fact the threads are still helping people learn how to deal with pushy and or immature players. That's a big part of being a cleric for a lot of people, and you should know that :)
  • Candie - Raging Tide
    Candie - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Because we usually deal with the most ***** this game has to offer
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lolumad?

But. You sir, are full of win.

LOL QQing about QQ threads?? Thats a classic. b:chuckle

However, I would like to just make a correction.
    My thread never QQed about anything.
    I was simply asking other people how they dealed with the amount of pms and rude rage attacks when they say no.

The difference is...
    QQ threads = Complaining, etc.
    My thread = Asking about what other players do in the same situation.

At least KNOW the difference... b:bye
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You seem them as qq threads I see them as help thread or explanation ones.I don't think you fully understand the true meaning of qq which means I QUIT.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't think you fully understand the true meaning of qq which means I QUIT.

QQ is a sad face, lmao
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    QQ is a sad face, lmao

QQ is rage quit not a sad face.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    QQing is also complaining, raging, etc.

If you dont like it, then dont come to the cleric forums. b:bye
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute