Price check

spidernoob
spidernoob Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2010 in The Trading Post
Heyy, I was just wondering is there a thread about prices on TT mats, weps, ect. I've been playing for 3 months.. still havn't been around enough to know the prices on some things so if there is it would be cool.

Regards
SnS
Post edited by spidernoob on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    go to the auctioneer NPC, choose auction house, choose "filter items". in the window that appears, at the top right corner there is a box. Start typing the name of the item in question, correct spelling and capitalization, and press enter when you run out of room. then you see a list of matching query results. double click the item you are looking for. then you see a listing of all currently available items in the AH and you will see their current market value.

thats the only bit of advice i can give you since just like in real life, the economy changes periodically (based on events mainly here though) and the market price today may be different from next week, which may be different from next month. check up often. TT mats are dirt cheap right now with the exception of certain gold mats and 3-x mats since they amped the difficulty of some of those (3-x) bosses. TT mat prices now are about half what they were 1-2 years ago, and when double drops roll out again (if ever) will logically drop to probably half what they are now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    go to the auctioneer NPC
    AH sellers usually sell for much more than catshoppers.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    AH sellers usually sell for much more than catshoppers.

Must be a sanctuary thing then... on LC its the opposite, ah is where good deals usually are (rarely anymore...) and catshops are the ripoffs...
  • spidernoob
    spidernoob Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ohh wow, thanks for all the replys :D, I appreciate it a lot, helped me for what I was looking for. (:

Regards
    SnS