Howmuch hp does a normal sin lv90 has?

Options
RauI - Archosaur
RauI - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Assassin
just saw a vid and was thinking if 4200hp is normal on those lvs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-LF_Cua8R4

in the vid he shows hisequip for some secs but I really dont know what he was wearing.

I know its a long way to go but I was curious.

PD srry about the joined words this schools pcs and keyboards are a bit old.
Post edited by RauI - Archosaur on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'd say it's a bit on the low end.

Well, it depends on your standards. If you socket 3-4 sockets with Immaculates on all armors and +3-4 refines, you should be looking at about 5,000 life.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • TunaBreath - Heavens Tear
    TunaBreath - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    w/o gear, I have 2405 hp.

I don't have the full TT90 set yet, which is more focused on Vit rather than Dex (like the TT80 gear is), but with that on I have 3400 unbuffed.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I don't have the full TT90 set yet, which is more focused on Vit rather than Dex (like the TT80 gear is), but with that on I have 3400 unbuffed.

Shard it properly and you should get quite a bit more life.

Here is what my sin will look like on 90. 4,865 life, pretty much average-ish gear. On 93, he'll look like this, hopefully.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Eh, I have very few issues with my HP as it is now. I was never intending to 'properly' shard and socket / refine my gear until 99.

Flawless are easy to get via FF runs / tokens, so just tossing those in whenever I have the need.

Current helm and cape aren't sharded at all ATM.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't remember back then, but I have just about 5k unbuffed with average refines (2-4) and G7 shards. I would guess maybe 4-4.5k?
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

O_O wow...I have capped my vit at 37 and only have 3 flawless cits, and I have 3.1k HP
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Without gear, I have 5 vit.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Without gear, I have 5 vit.

Obviously lolb:laugh
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Asahide - Harshlands
    Asahide - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have 30 Vit u know u shouldnt be so Squishy And since 90 i always passed 6000-6500 life now im on 7050 unbuffed Aim for High Vitality always Avoids 1 shots (Note Just use decent Gears tt90 with a Mix of g7-g8)Refines +2 if ur luck permits u +3 and well is nice to be
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have 30 Vit u know u shouldnt be so Squishy And since 90 i always passed 6000-6500 life now im on 7050 unbuffed Aim for High Vitality always Avoids 1 shots (Note Just use decent Gears tt90 with a Mix of g7-g8)Refines +2 if ur luck permits u +3 and well is nice to be

It's purely a decision of play style. I'm on a PVE server, and have no real desire to go PK'ing with this char. (That's why I have chars on other servers b:laugh) There's not a mob I'm going up against solo that can 1 shot me. If it's a boss I'm soloing, deaden nerves can save me enough to either escape out if I misjudged my ability to solo it, or triple spark to just finish them off. If it's a tough boss, I'm usually in a squad with barb buffs active.

I can see the need for the extra vit boost if you're going to be PVP'ing, where DN doesn't last long enough in between cooldowns to keep you continuously protected against random attacks from other players that could 1 hit you.
  • Lady_of_rage - Lost City
    Lady_of_rage - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure exactly what gear he has, but my hubby (lv 90 Sin) has 6k + hp, 8k+ buffed. But then, he has Immacs in almost every bit of his gear except weapon, of course. And yes, his vit. is 5 w/o gear.

Me on the other hand, i have about 4.8k unbuffed, and 6.5k w/ buff. http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=949f37b42e604cf3
    We are Death, destroyer of Worlds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure exactly what gear he has, but my hubby (lv 90 Sin) has 6k + hp, 8k+ buffed. But then, he has Immacs in almost every bit of his gear except weapon, of course. And yes, his vit. is 5 w/o gear.

Me on the other hand, i have about 4.8k unbuffed, and 6.5k w/ buff. http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=949f37b42e604cf3

Maybe if you +4 your armor instead of your rings you would have more HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divne - Lost City
    Divne - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    my lvl 87 sin has 5k hp and 6.4-6.5k buffed so i guess its normal you just ned to shard your gear
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    just out of curiosity
    why is he struggling with the bosses in 1-2 solo mode at 90?
    except veno ofc, ive seen bm/barb/clerics doing much much better than this soloing
  • Manakel - Lost City
    Manakel - Lost City Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    At the rate I'm going I should have about 5-6k. Currently I have 2.9k unbuffed, but then again my gear gives me +20somthing vit and I have citrines out the ***.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ill have slightly over 5k when my assassin gets 90, you can hope to see on average 4-5k for a decently geared person. 6k unbuffed is slightly over kill, as that stuff isnt endgame and doesnt need super refines or high quality gems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Lady_of_rage - Lost City
    Lady_of_rage - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Maybe if you +4 your armor instead of your rings you would have more HP.

What can i say? The rings were a gift. And i suck at refining, i let my hubby do it for me. b:thanks
    We are Death, destroyer of Worlds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_Make_UWet - Raging Tide
    I_Make_UWet - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ATM I'm at 900hp so I can see now I will add a few points to Vit through gear & hope for some refines.
  • Divne - Lost City
    Divne - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ATM I'm at 900hp so I can see now I will add a few points to Vit through gear & hope for some refines.

DONT DO THAT!!!1 youll have enough hp in later lvls....trust me its tempting to put some in vit but dont do it...you will barely need potions later... i dont even use em =O
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm 85 and I have 5 vit. My hp with no gear is a bit over 2k I think. With gear it's almost 5k, buffed around 6k. Not sure of the exact numbers. Probably won't be much higher at 90, just a little extra from armor refines I guess. I have all my eq's plus 2'd or 3'd with flawless and imac critines and I've had a warsoul of earth since 70 which helps hp out a lot . I've always had a lot more hp than most sins my level because I always have the best equipment I can get and I shard it well and refine a little. It's more expensive this way but if you have the coin to back your sin it's worth it as you gain a lot more survivability and you make all the other sins in any squad you're in very jealous without gimping your damage by wasting points in vit :)
    b:bye
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i didnt really read wat u wrote, i just read the title

at 90+ u wil have 4000+

at 100+ u should have at least 5500+

if u have 4000+ HP at 101 like i do, everyone will call u fail b:laugh
  • Manakel - Lost City
    Manakel - Lost City Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    DONT DO THAT!!!1 youll have enough hp in later lvls....trust me its tempting to put some in vit but dont do it...you will barely need potions later... i dont even use em =O

Yes he should if his hp is THAT low... I had more than twice that at his level.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

i have around 2k hp and i didnt add a single point of vit in my build. 900 hp at that lvl seems pretty low o-o are u using only npc gear? u dont have to add vit in ur build, just get some good 3 * armor from AH that has hp shards in it. same with some of the helms, use some lower lvl helms that has HP shards.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i didnt really read wat u wrote, i just read the title

at 90+ u wil have 4000+

at 100+ u should have at least 5500+

if u have 4000+ HP at 101 like i do, everyone will call u fail b:laugh
    pfft 4k hp is plenty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Sumtinwrongs - Heavens Tear
    Sumtinwrongs - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    um at 90+ i have around 6k-7k hp, and now at 101 i have 10k hp unbuffed b:victory
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    um at 90+ i have around 6k-7k hp, and now at 101 i have 10k hp unbuffed b:victory

DO WANT!
    ~Spazz~
  • IceT - Harshlands
    IceT - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    uhmm on my 90 it was around 4,4k(pure dex).....now on 99 its 5,1k with average gear +3-4 refinesb:bye
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm sitting at 6k~6.2k, depending on which armor top I use (TT90 vs. Rank armor with the -int). At around ~90 though, I see lots of assassins with at least 4k HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have about 4.2k unbuffed, 5.7k buffed b:cry
    I shard garnets though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakuba - Harshlands
    Sakuba - Harshlands Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    My Sin is 83 currently and has 4066 hp atm with very bit of vit
    but i wear warsoul helm+cube neck and on 90 i will add luanr cape...
    but my gear apart frm those 2 and my int-top is low lvl ( 3-6x) Xd..i dont bother to buy new stuff until lvl 90l..
    And everything you gave me...vanished without a trace.

Royal Duelists.

Sakuba...merged together in the shadows with SilentPain, a dark rose was born.