Wont let me get certain skills-Cleric

nassah22
nassah22 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, i'm a lvl 19 cleric currently and I have a big problem :(. Right now my spiritual cultivation is Aware of Principle, which means I have already exceed spiritual adept right ?
So I go to the cleric and I cant get revive/wellspring surge/magic shell. When I click either one of them it says 'prerequiste level too low'. Now how can that be if I have already exceed spiritual adept? I checked my spirit and coins and have way more then enough to get those skills, so that isnt the problem..... i'm lost someone plz help.
Post edited by nassah22 on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Did you do the quest Call to Duty: Poisontail Occultist? At level 19, and every 10 levels afterward, the last part of your culti has these quests (called FBs by players, it's meaning is debated but most players just consider it as Final Boss). I have just recently been playing a Cleric and he's 23 and has all these.

Wellspring Surge you should already have, as well as Plume Shell. it should only be upgrades you need.

Level too low should mean just that, not your culti. So try leveling up maybe? Those skills shouldn't be available at the trainer until you are of the right level anyway, but maybe it's a glitch. I know some people who have had their skill learning glitched.

---Edit---
    600th post baby! b:victory
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Did you get the next skill in the tree like Iron Heart and Vanguard Spirit if not then that is your problem?You don't need to be Aware of Principle to get those skills.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • nassah22
    nassah22 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Thx MystilMonk you were right I never knew that.